Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineinneedofhealing
Stranger
mushroom shamans
    #2477937 - 03/27/04 02:26 PM (13 years, 6 days ago)

i suffer from chronic pain. pain that makes me want to end my life. no medicine or doctor has been able to do a thing for me...so now i have decided to take a mission to try and find a mushroom shaman to heal me from my affliction. i believe it must be the only way. but where can i find these shamans? if anybody has any information on where to find one of these healing people, please, please help me . thank you

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: mushroom shamans [Re: inneedofhealing]
    #2478029 - 03/27/04 03:05 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

what brought you to arrive at choosing shamanism as a means to cure you? Have you ever smoked marijuana before? Do you excersize... can you? there are many places you can go to learn about shamanism. Some people have their own views on it as well.

DEOXY

What is your condition?

--------------------
What?

Offlineinneedofhealing
Stranger
Re: mushroom shamans [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2478336 - 03/27/04 05:11 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

Yes, i have smoked marijuana heavily for about 4 years. now i am not able to smoke it anymore. for some reason marijuana sends my pain level up about 1000 percent. I exercise and have been to physical therapy. i have been given every test and no one seems to see anything wrong with me. my condition is searing chest pain at all hours of the day. it makes my life miserable, and sometimes i want to end it. but then i realize, no , i love life. it is beautiful. i want to live. but its so hard. i have read so much about shamanism healing people. seriuos condidtions like cancer even. i believe them. i believe that this is where i can find my relief. after all, no pain med realieves my pain. even narcotics do notheing. so now, i want to find a shaman somewhere....

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2478468 - 03/27/04 06:15 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

so let me get this strait... your looking for someone on the internet to be your "mushroom shaman"
You need to go score your own mushrooms, and not look for an illeagle hook up on the net. I know the pain might be making you not think clearly, but you don't need a "shaman" for the mushrooms to do there magic.
Its a lesson that you have to learn for yourself.

sorry if that was alittle harsh, but come on now

--------------------

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: mushroom shamans [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2478529 - 03/27/04 06:48 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

You didn't read his posts very well, and you gave him a bad rating for looking for drugs on the internet? He didn't say that at all. Nor did he say he wanted an internet shaman, he wanted advice on where he could find a person in real. He's looking for a form of healing for his chronic pain and maybe a shaman could help?

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlineinneedofhealing
Stranger
Re: mushroom shamans [Re: barfightlard]
    #2478548 - 03/27/04 07:00 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

not to be harsh either dreamer 987 but fuck you did totally miss my point. im not looking for mushies. i have eaten them quite often and i CAN get them. i am not looking for an internet shaman. i am looking for help in finding real healing men maybe in mexico or south america. i belive these people truly do know how to heal. thats what they do. they heal people. fuck man, you arent very smart. i just dont know how i can find them. i think i might just have to go make a trek and wander in the mountains. thank you bellylard for taking the time to actually read my posts and being considerate. there should be more people like you

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2478623 - 03/27/04 07:37 PM (13 years, 5 days ago)

Sorry dude, it came off like you were looking for a "mushroom shaman"
Unless you are in Holland, or something. Anybody that points you in the direction of a person who is going to give you illeagle drugs is putting that person in great leagle trouble. Fines, probation, third world prisons. You get the idea.
I am sorry you are in a great deal of physical pain. I couldn't imagine something like that.
I saw a video once in school, about healing cerimonys in Ecuador, were a shaman guides groups of people through San Pedro healing. It is still leagle as far as i could tell.

--------------------

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: mushroom shamans [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2481104 - 03/29/04 08:22 PM (13 years, 3 days ago)

get in touch with a reiki master, look in the phone book like under alternitive health,, and grow your own shrooms..and go from there

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being