Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]
Re: You are our Sunshine, our only Sunshine, you make us happy, when skies are grey... ♫ [Re: Reblackah]
    #24759837 -

That must be so cool to live in Holland.  I live in Washington state and we have legal ganja and people offer it to me sometimes.  I think almost everyone has tried it.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine But Couldnt Find Lubricant For. [Re: sunshine]
    #24759841 -

Cannabis and mushrooms have become LESS legal here.

Its ridiculous, America is legalizing and Holland is revving up the weed laws.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine But Couldnt Find Lubricant For. [Re: Asante]
    #24759856 -

I predict global ganjafication.  I plan to stay sober for 20 years after I finish this ephedrine run.  I smoke some pot and I've been experimenting with MDMA once a week.  I was sober for 14 years so I know I can do it.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine But Couldnt Find Lubricant For. [Re: Asante]
    #24759863 -

What outsiders don't know, there's friction between Holland and Germany, in a friendly way, like in Holland vs Germany football matches but some Dutch people for varied reasons are not particularly fond of Germans.

Kind of like US and Canada, for most its in good fun but some have real misgivings.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine But Couldnt Find Lubricant For. [Re: sunshine]
    #24759869 -

sunshine said:
I predict global ganjafication.



I won't use a gram of weed or hash in the rest of my life, but I am really rooting for the global ganjafication.

Ganja has very much to offer to humanity, not just as a resource and food but also as a medicine.

The world will literally be a better, more peaceful place if people everywhere can take out their day's frustrations on herb - and receive insight in return.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: howsyournaggerdoin]
    #24759878 -

howsyournaggerdoin said:
So seh ich auch jedesmal beim zocken aus ich schwör.

Die holländische Band hört sich schon stark nach den onkelz an






aua, die Böhse Onkelz sind doch rechtsradikalen gewesen im 80er jahre? Türken Raus und so? Auschländerfeindliche texten.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Asante]
    #24759892 -

Ganja is my favorite trip.  I have the early childhood ganja experience.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24759903 -

Nice, how early? Sometimes I hear that the effect can make you special for a long time


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: twighead] * 1
    #24759939 -

I started with my mom when I was 11 YO.  When I was 14 YO I was dealing it and got a connect direct from the grower for a real cheap price, and smoked it heavily for a few years.  My mom used to get some interesting imports, but I used to smell this shit she was smoking when I was very young that smelled really dank and potent, from Mexico.  I smoked heavy again in my late teens.  Took mushrooms.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine But Couldnt Find Lubricant For. [Re: Asante]
    #24759977 -

Definitely! I do still smoke weed, but I've been feeling the dawning of a day where I'll no longer enjoy it for a long time. It would (and will) definitely be for the betterment of mankind when weed is legal across the globe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine But Couldnt Find Lubricant For. [Re: Reblackah]
    #24759996 -

It would put a huge dent in the hard drug market.  I've tried over 150 legal herbs.  Some of them are very useful.  I am using ehpedrine right now instead of meth.  I would push it over meth.  It's much safer and is obviously never cooked badly like some meth I got.  I would legalize all drugs but that one's hard to picture.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760195 -

I think its sad when people give up ganja for harder drugs like speed or heavy duty downers. They gradually go downhill


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine. [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24760216 -

I like sleeeping every other day and thinking about stuff for an all night.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760224 -

Healthy activities make for a healthy mind. I recommend some Lutherian theology to get the cogs turning at 3am


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine. [Re: twighead]
    #24760238 -

Once I asked my meth connection if he could get me some heroin and he said We don't do that shit!


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything You Wanted To Do With Sunshine. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760254 -

I recently got MDMA.  You should be afraid of hard drugs because they will put you down!


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Konyap]
    #24760774 -

Konyap said:
40% of the u.s. spoke german then ww1 happened and it was banned and it stayed out of schools ever since then



They also changed the name of sour kraut to "liberty cabbage" in schools  during world war one.

Kind of like in 2003:

Quote:
In 2003, when France opposed going to war in Iraq, the U.S. took the next logical step: its House of Representatives' cafeterias stopped serving French fries. They served "freedom fries" instead. Naturally, "French toast" became "freedom toast" as well.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,2061530_2061531_2061545,00.html&ved=0ahUKEwiB7eKsvafXAhWk5oMKHbTtABUQFggyMAI&usg=AOvVaw3IBPG_6WaCRIajZtmtJ5LN





--------------------
I've noticed that when people are joking they're usually dead serious, and when they're serious, they're usually pretty funny.-Jim Morrison

'Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.-Confucius —

When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”― John Lennon

This account as been hacked! It is still being messed with by an intruder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: Ibex-Trismegistus]
    #24760864 -

War drives people bonkers.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760873 -

If you speak German or Dutch I want you to know I love your language.  I like Europe.  I always imagine people there living mellow European lifestyles and eating fresh bread with cheese.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think I want to learn German and Dutch. [Re: sunshine]
    #24760889 -

Don't forget hitler spoke german and he was not so mellow


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Back from Holland... Krishna 2,591 15 03/18/05 08:37 AM
by Krishna
* Ireland's Marijuana laws Terrapin77 3,097 11 08/04/06 02:38 AM
by Terrapin77
* Wow, holy shit at Holland.
( 1 2 all )
feifen 1,755 25 01/22/09 02:46 AM
by ShockValue
* Is it hard to learn dutch?
( 1 2 all )
Colonel Kurtz Ph.D 2,582 35 09/06/05 12:43 PM
by Khaunshar
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,050 140 01/06/05 04:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* Is Shroom or MJ Cultivation Illegal in Holland? MOTH 1,350 10 01/13/04 10:13 PM
by Wilf
* Need help with german translation spasticSofa 1,081 9 03/15/04 04:12 AM
by filthysock
* Queen's Day celebration in Holland disrupted by suicide attack AsanteM 909 13 04/30/09 11:27 AM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,875 topic views. 8 members, 134 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.