Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: chibiabos]
    #24730200 -

Maybe on a fundamental level but his thoughts? Who could he possibly relate those to?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: trees] * 1
    #24730215 -

I mean I am not upset about it, but we're humans and we're not an interstellar race.  Clearly we have that drive but what is also clear is that there are things holding us back.  I mean I have to think there is some benevolence out there because we're still here, but you can't expect that some race capable of interstellar travel would give much of a fuck.  I mean they are not going to be here, and they are way past what we're in.  I mean once you reach that point of energy capability, you wouldn't want to associate with some petty fucks.  I sure wouldn't, and we are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730219 -

Yeah but you cant say you wouldnt want to study the fuck out of said lifeforms :p


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24730223 -

What I would want is irrelevant, but we are talking about a race that understands how to basically defy the speed of light, or at the very least come close, we are no wonder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730226 -

True but I like to believe curiosity is universal.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24730231 -

spirit_shadow said:
Maybe on a fundamental level but his thoughts? Who could he possibly relate those to?



A lot of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24730233 -

spirit_shadow said:
Yeah but you cant say you wouldnt want to study the fuck out of said lifeforms :p



Theyvery probably seen hundreds of other species on other rplanets like us. They probably already have us in their textbooks from millions of years ago


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730240 -

From what Bob Lazar says, they travel space by using artifical gravity and actually bend space-time. So theres no need to travel the speed of light, they simply squish the space in front of them and expand it behind them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #24730244 -

spirit_shadow said:
True but I like to believe curiosity is universal.



Of course it must be, but I think that what you're talking about is frustrating to us, because it's so not human.  Like the way that humans are likely to get there won't be like star trek, it will be AI.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730262 -

Just the idea of it exites me, and I believe that humans can be very very smart, but it won't be what we expect or want, that is a certainty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24730263 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Go to the "Research->Historical" section at MUFON, read every single one of those written stories, then come back and tell me aliens dont exist.



there is a 0% I am doing that, but I read the Washington lights one, as you mentioned it in the previous thread. The Air Force's explanation seemed much, much more likely, than an alien race managed to develop a method of transportation that can get them to distant galaxies without having generations of astronauts die in the process, somehow slow down enough to see out planet, decide to fly to it, and just hover for a couple minutes and fly away.

Half the people in the story described the lights differently. The only people that wouldve had any credibility, the pilots who were flying in the same airspace the lights were seen in at the same time, said they saw nothing of the sort, and that they did in fact pick up a blip on their radar, but they had already been informed it would show up because of a nearby steamboat.

I'm willing to read two more because they are very long, so if you have any convincing ones, give me the two best.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24730265 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
From what Bob Lazar says, they travel space by using artifical gravity and actually bend space-time. So theres no need to travel the speed of light, they simply squish the space in front of them and expand it behind them.



bob lazar got the insider scoop on alien technology and he didn't even show us how to make it? What a tease.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy] * 3
    #24730270 -

moonrockmushy said:
I mean I am not upset about it, but we're humans and we're not an interstellar race.  Clearly we have that drive but what is also clear is that there are things holding us back.  I mean I have to think there is some benevolence out there because we're still here, but you can't expect that some race capable of interstellar travel would give much of a fuck.  I mean they are not going to be here, and they are way past what we're in.  I mean once you reach that point of energy capability, you wouldn't want to associate with some petty fucks.  I sure wouldn't, and we are.



i don't think you can really speculate on the minds of extraterrestrial lifeforms, an organism that evolved over millions of years in a totally alien environment... they may want nothing to do with us, they may want to study us, they may want to impregnate the shit out of our womenfolk, they may want eat us for breakfast. all opinions are equally valid at this point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: Mad_Larkin] * 1
    #24730276 -

Mad_Larkin said:
i don't think you can really speculate on the minds of extraterrestrial lifeforms, an organism that evolved over millions of years in a totally alien environment



this x10,000


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #24730295 -

Mad_Larkin said:
moonrockmushy said:
I mean I am not upset about it, but we're humans and we're not an interstellar race.  Clearly we have that drive but what is also clear is that there are things holding us back.  I mean I have to think there is some benevolence out there because we're still here, but you can't expect that some race capable of interstellar travel would give much of a fuck.  I mean they are not going to be here, and they are way past what we're in.  I mean once you reach that point of energy capability, you wouldn't want to associate with some petty fucks.  I sure wouldn't, and we are.



i don't think you can really speculate on the minds of extraterrestrial lifeforms, an organism that evolved over millions of years in a totally alien environment... they may want nothing to do with us, they may want to study us, they may want to impregnate the shit out of our womenfolk, they may want eat us for breakfast. all opinions are equally valid at this point.



I think that I can, and when I ponder the reality of it my speculations lead me to think that it has nothing to do with our weird sexuality or violence, but is more akin to our understanding of computers.  I mean I think that is our best bet and closest understanding of something that would visit us.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730304 -

there is absolutely no way at all to speculate in any way what an intelligent alien species would be like. If the meteor didnt hit then the dinosaurs might have become intelligent, and they would have probably been absolutely nothing like humans if that happened.

We cannot base the evolution of an alien species and its society based on our species and society.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730314 -

I feel if they found us, we'd be on their menu or used, just like we've done to many of the "intelligent" life forms here on Earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: Near Dylan]
    #24730316 -

I mean it just sounds stupid to say there is no way to speculate.  You may not like my model, but of course I can speculate :P

I think there is an innate curiosity in this specific line of apes, and I believe in it, but we're no more special than the rocks on the moon.  Feeling special is not the way to get to the truth of it all.  We are a part of the universe and existence, but our intelligence isn't what makes us that, if anything it's a detriment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #24730327 -

Maybe we are special in that we have emotion. What if emotion simply does not exist to them?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFOs: Have Aliens Visited Earth [Re: xx76]
    #24730330 -

I think there are a few options that we can come up with, restricted by our ignorance of the species

The aliens..
1. Enslave us, for whatever they need us for.
2. Kill us. Either to colonize our planet, to test weapons, anything.
3. Observe us.
4. Attempt to communicate
5. Possibly attempt to raise us to their level and make us an ally, or some sort of vassal.
6. As many stated here, simply avoid us, for whatever reason.

Any other things aliens may do we can't really imagine because it' impossible to know the technology they have, culture/society they have, and perception of reality they have. Thus it's impossible to know what they could possibly use us for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what do you guys think about aliens and Seti?
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 4,637 28 08/05/07 12:48 AM
by BrandNoob
* Unbelievable Phoenix UFO footage
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 6,460 36 06/19/05 06:56 AM
by soma_victim
* The amounting evidence for intelligent beings visiting earth
( 1 2 3 all )
Ego Death 6,934 51 05/07/05 04:32 PM
by Anjaba
* Craziest UFO footage I have seen to date!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Rahie 12,669 110 02/10/07 05:20 PM
by Viveka
* We are visited and controlled by UFOs
( 1 2 all )
1stimer 2,985 24 09/06/05 08:35 AM
by Spooge
* Aliens man
( 1 2 3 all )
Hamstercut 2,993 44 03/31/06 01:03 PM
by Darkcloud
* Feds’ cover-up of UFOs puts US at risk, ex-Pentagon official warns
( 1 2 all )
Study The CNS 1,205 31 05/07/21 05:38 PM
by Study The CNS
* first UFO experience! *UPDATED* second sighting!
( 1 2 3 all )
duster 3,497 45 08/21/07 07:23 AM
by Cubenisseur

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,379 topic views. 7 members, 8 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.