Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Bubbles85] * 2
    #24709382 -

Red Lebanese hash.  My mom bought a kilo and there was some in the storage chamber of her hash pipe so I smoked it and it had a powerful spacey, visual high.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Prozac]
    #24709401 -

guess he did.. well that sucks.. rip bill paxton :peace::heart:

i watched titanic yesterday too


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: zZZz]
    #24709507 -

it's not that I don't have access but the effects of nitrous totally changed for me. it gives me a headache every time now, it can make me very sick and it feels dirty even though it used to feel so clean. if I could go back in time I would only do it on psychedelics because that combo is great but I tried it the last time I took lsd and it's just not the same. I doubt it ever will be.

Edited by BANANA.MAN (10/14/17 12:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #24709743 -

BANANA.MAN said:
it's not that I don't have access but the effects of nitrous totally changed for me. it gives me a headache every time now, it can make me very sick and it feels dirty even though it used to feel so clean. if I could go back in time I would only do it on psychedelics because that combo is great but I tried it the last time I took lsd and it's just not the same. I doubt it ever will be.



Yeah nitrous turned on me too, makes me hella nauseous these days


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24710038 -

Asante said:
I used to have an MDMA substance abuse issue.. I didnt use too often, but when I started I didnt stop.

I LOVE MDMA.

That said, MXE has extinguished the desire to take MDMA anymore. I'll take 1/3 gram MXE for a binge over a gram of MDMA.

MDMA is more euphoric and social but MXE has a profoundness on the level of LSD.



MXE honestly extinguished all other drug-based desires for me, save maybe the (very) occasional psychedelic.  I've said it before, but I was 8 years into an opiate addiction when it found me, and it made me lose all interest in opiates.  It filled that void and overflowed, and when I'd put it down I found it made me feel Better the following days, not worse!  It was a godsend.

With it gone now I've dabbled with all sorts of other shit, mostly other dissociatives and the occasional opiate.  Even still though, if I have a bag of dket on deck, Idgaf about opiates.  I'll turn them down every time as long as I know my dissos are at home waiting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #24710098 -

BANANA.MAN said:
it's not that I don't have access but the effects of nitrous totally changed for me. it gives me a headache every time now, it can make me very sick and it feels dirty even though it used to feel so clean. if I could go back in time I would only do it on psychedelics because that combo is great but I tried it the last time I took lsd and it's just not the same. I doubt it ever will be.




I feel you as well.  Much like blow, but to a lesser degree, the effects of nitrous started as, well absolutely amazing and evolved into quite shitty, no matter the purity or amount taken.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Sky Walker]
    #24710139 -

Ghb
Its is only bygone to me because the person no longer associates with makers. I am just not really within those kind of circles and dont know where i would start


--------------------
Vinegar Tom
stay black cocksucker, thats the most important thing - joey coco diaz
Flesh is Weak. All Hail the Machine God!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: The_Newt]
    #24710184 -

The_Newt said:
CookieCrumbs said:
Freon :cookiemonster:



Really? Or are you being sarcastic? I knew people in highschool who would inhale Freon, the one guy is a chemist now. :laugh:



Joking :lol:

Can't say I particularly miss any drug I don't still have access to. Pretty much all of them had the fun sucked right the fuck out of them by my shitty health. So I at least aren't likely to develop any major drug problems now. Silver linings :cookiemonster:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Edited by CookieCrumbs (10/16/17 02:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24710376 -

If you've never tried hash oil you will love it.  I used to smoke it with college kids and they couldn't believe it when they took a hit.  It smells fantastic.  It's good for eating, too.
People love refined drugs.  The only reason the hard drugs are so big is because they are refined!


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Edited by sunshine (10/14/17 07:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24714309 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
I bet if u did dissociates, u would hit Asante-like levels. Im almost sure of it. U have the power Bill. U have the abilities.




I once achieved a hole on ketamine after a few failed attempts and it was cosmic but I was the only one in that space. No beings or God or anything. But I felt something unique..it sort of felt like I was playing guitar hero on expert level and hitting all the notes perfectly but instead of just a guitar I'm using every single instrument ever. It was crazy awesome but only lasted what seemed like a minute at most. It was all just so fast. Fast like.dmt. maybe faster


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #24714315 -

Mad_Larkin said:
don't do it Bill, it's a trap!




I won't. I think I have my hands full with high dose pharmahuasca for the next 5+ years for now. But i know I'm missing out.


I had a run with low dose mxe and one snorted small line of it cured any depression for 10 days. Unfortunately I tried it again a few months later and it did not have the same effect.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: sunshine] * 1
    #24714345 -

sunshine said:
If you've never tried hash oil you will love it.  I used to smoke it with college kids and they couldn't believe it when they took a hit.  It smells fantastic.  It's good for eating, too.
People love refined drugs.  The only reason the hard drugs are so big is because they are refined!



Yes, refined and then combined with laundry detergent.


I've had hash oil before. Might be because I was never able to dab it but I never saw much difference in that and plain old good old bud.

Can't smoke either anymore. All my bowls, blunts and bongs come with an instant panic attack guarantee.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24714354 -

Most M holes I had were absolutely inhabited, but usually not by extra dimensional beings. The one time I remember that was similar to dmt, I did a Very high dose and I never Saw the beings... Only sensed their presence. More often it was just like... People. Like dream people more or less. And dream places. Realistic, but with exaggerated qualities. Like once I found myself in downtown Miami at night, but it was in some future version of that city where all the cars were electric and made no sound, and the pastel colored buildings were brighter, almost neon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24720753 -

CookieCrumbs said:
The_Newt said:
CookieCrumbs said:
Freon :cookiemonster:



Really? Or are you being sarcastic? I knew people in highschool who would inhale Freon, the one guy is a chemist now. :laugh:



Joking :lol:

Can't say I particularly miss any drug I don't still have access to. Pretty much all of them had the fun sucked right the fuck out of them by my shitty health. So I at least aren't likely to develop any major drug problems now. Silver linings :cookiemonster:



Sorry to hear that.

I sort of miss Psilocybin mushrooms and very high ug/mic LSD; but I have not used either in well over 15 years.  I don't even drink alcohol or puff herb or use anything by choice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: The_Newt]
    #24720844 -

x

Edited by daiy (01/21/20 11:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: daiy]
    #24720881 -

Qualudes is it?? Im sure I am not spelling that right. Anyone know what im talking about.

        Wish I coulda had a go at those...:crazy2:


--------------------
Admirer of Bushido....... Seeker of Truth, and Knowledge.

    I Will Keep the Fire going,  and the Good Wolf fed.......

                    ( We Are All Threads from God.)

                 
                             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Blend]
    #24721065 -

Cycle said:
MXE for sure. Lean too. Would prob make an amazing combo come to think of it




--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #24721094 -

The_Ghost said:
Cycle said:
MXE for sure. Lean too. Would prob make an amazing combo come to think of it





mxe was like a woman who came into my life and walked out several times, helped me through rough peorids. i could use it now more than ever.


if only if only the wood pecker sang, the bark on the trees was as soft as the skies.

if only if only............:zomgwtf:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Salomon]
    #24721099 -

the last time i knew i wouldnt be seeing it again i went through 10 grams of dmt while simultameously going through 5... or was it 7?  .grams of mxe. a plug every time my levels would lower, as i spoke to  the the fine folk i met in the dimensional space amonst the borders of the common man's 3rd dimensional perspective.  was an odd time to be alive. :trippinbawelz:


what a ride. and the thing is, i remember the majority of those three days. i mean it wouldnt hve been the same with out the zolpidem and gallons upon gallons of water, kpins and xanax whenever it would get dark, as a result of the deems more than likely.

but if i could ever find it again, the nostalgia would bring me back to much happier times, and make my severed hand tendon, broken teeth, and severe emotional damage at the hands of a woman.

it's gotta be somewhere still. everything's somewhere...... just not here.


and so i miss it dearly.


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Salomon]
    #24721164 -

Jeez sal... That shit doesn't sound good. If you get time this week dude text me. This is dead btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* quotes from your favorite drug!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,045 107 08/08/04 07:56 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* i hate drugs.. my life
( 1 2 all )
hemp_threadz 3,431 36 04/17/04 07:08 PM
by RunDMT
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,169 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.