Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Sheekle]
    #24708295 -

Qualudes were the ultimate flavor of the season for a time. Total novelty.

The drug made a small darknet splash after Wolf Of Wallstreer. Suddenly all your local curious George's were talking about them like they weren't mediocre.

At the risk of soundy snobby I think theyre outclassed by most modern sedatives like GHB, Soma, Xanax...


--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24708312 -

All this talk of mxe...


Few years ago, after my separation, I decided I wanted to maybe explore altered states of mind again

First time ever, I ordered online and received 5 grams.

It sat stored away for many months.

I then got paranoid of the thought of losing my children or something over drugs in the house and I tried to give it away to someone local.  No one in my circles had even heard of it :lol:

I ended up flushing 5 grams :/  and all without ever trying it.

And now it's not so easy to get.

I suppose life had it's plans for me and I wasn't meant to experiment with such substances :shrug:


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Masked]
    #24708316 -

That is tragic :nonono:

Should have buried it somewhere.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24708600 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
That is tragic :nonono:

Should have buried it somewhere.




Exactly this.


Essential oil bottles are completely airtight and fairly weather resistant.

Dry powder MXE will likely store for years at room temperature.

Not on your land = not your responsibility.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24708621 -

Yeah I thought about it

I had zero attachments to it so I was kinda like "meh".

I sit and wonder sometimes tho.  I won't seek it out again with it's current status.

Maybe one day it will cross my path.  I've never done a dissociative before.  No clue what it would be like


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Masked] * 3
    #24708642 -

What's MXE like? In the initial reports of peopole eating 20mg (1/250 of what you threw away) people described it as "powdered christmas" :christmas:

Imagine the feeking of being a kid again, having an ideal family christmas AND having snuck into the fridge and hit the egg nog hard.

That's basically the feeling, a drunk intoxication combined with euphoris, feeling of regression, enhanced access to memories, a sense of being whole.

Low doses of MXE, taken every few hours, will turn you into a complete party animal in the company of friends. Eager to chat, funny, witty, disinhibited, joyful, high.

Medium doses turn highly intoxicating as well as profound and miraculous.

High doses are obliteratingly intoxicating, as intense as breakthrough DMT, dreamlike, you leave your body and world behind and go exploring in other dimansions.


My Journeys To The Holey Land is my personal collection of trip reports across 6 years of exploration, from the very first dose up until now.

If you read that, you'll facepalm at having thrown it away.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24708651 -

All your posts over the last 3 years or so were the reason I bought it originally

:wink:

...i had no plans to plug it tho :smug:


Haha.  I wanted to experiment with low doses and wade in


My head wasn't right tho.  I also was hoping it would aid pulling me out of a deep depression since I was aware of those traits being looked at from a research standpoint.


In the end, I flushed it and turned to obsessing over exercise instead. 

The universe always has a plan I find.

I'm doubtful, but perhaps it will cross my path again one day


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24708661 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Freon :cookiemonster:



Really? Or are you being sarcastic? I knew people in highschool who would inhale Freon, the one guy is a chemist now. :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: jakefake]
    #24708812 -

is that the same as mdpv? that shit sent me to the ER. I don't even do good speed anymore, just smoke bud and drink (little tripping.) mdpv had me wanting to redose bad as hell. the amounts were small but potent and hours after i stopped i was still feeling it stronger and stronger then crazy muscle twitches and impossible to control shit happening to my face and hands. that was the final time i fuck with rc speed. rc opiates seem sketchy also or at least too strong for consumption. Psychedelics is where it's at.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Masked]
    #24708897 -

Masked said:
I've never done a dissociative before.  No clue what it would be like



K and MXE are anesthetics that will make your body and face numb, with enough milligrams and quick ROA. You can get glued to your bed in this weird "third-person" state.

Highly euphoric but not like an opiate or MDMA.  And sort of psychedelic how they alter the senses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Robo] * 1
    #24708971 -

I used to have an MDMA substance abuse issue.. I didnt use too often, but when I started I didnt stop.

I LOVE MDMA.

That said, MXE has extinguished the desire to take MDMA anymore. I'll take 1/3 gram MXE for a binge over a gram of MDMA.

MDMA is more euphoric and social but MXE has a profoundness on the level of LSD.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24709005 -

I miss sobriety


--------------------
The Power of Fungi

Mycoremediation



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Sky Walker] * 1
    #24709024 -

sobriety is cool :cool:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Sky Walker] * 1
    #24709026 -

Sky Walker said:
I miss sobriety




You can have some of mine :gameover:


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24709029 -

Sobriety is the most precious thing ever. Sometimes it takes an accidental high dose of psychedelics to realize it.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante]
    #24709105 -

No doubt, I could really use a good trip to put things into perspective, it's been far too long.  I'll be getting a grow going soon, so it will be some time before I have boomers, but I would love to have a strong and clean L trip sometime soon as well.  I think I may take some K tonight.  That I do have and really only use for its therapeutic properties.  Not to say I don't simultaneously enjoy the recreation aspects of the trip as well :wink:

I do greatly appreciate my sobriety and mental clarity. I think I appreciate sobriety more than I appreciate drugs as my primary interest in drugs is how they can be used to effect the sober life.  Just been using a little too much of the purely recreational type substances and haven't made the effort to make time for the more therapeutic ones.  Need a damn L plug, that's the one drug I truly miss the most.  Some real, very clean, and pure L. 
:derpyum:


--------------------
The Power of Fungi

Mycoremediation



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Sky Walker] * 1
    #24709238 -

Fuck the clean crystal meth from Mexico.

I miss the bathtub crank of the 80's

Tan or light yellow, and chalky . . .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: RJ Tubs 202] * 1
    #24709282 -

The fuck...


--------------------
The Power of Fungi

Mycoremediation



Edited by Sky Walker (10/14/17 12:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Sky Walker]
    #24709372 -

I've still got access to pretty much every drug I've never tried, sooo .... not that I ever use any of them any more.
The drug I probably have the greatest nostalgia for though is Ecstasy. Not used it for a decade plus, but that first ever hit was the best fucking feeling I've ever experienced. A few shroom trips come a close second, but mushrooms are the only drug I really ever take now. That an a few beers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Which bygone drug do you miss the most? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24709378 -

Asante said:
Sky Walker said:
I miss sobriety




You can have some of mine :gameover:



Didn't this dude pass away??


--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/c/ExurbiA <<Check that out for puppy videos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,699 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* fav drug to do
( 1 2 3 all )
imarideronthestorm 3,989 42 05/05/04 11:54 AM
by ekomstop
* quotes from your favorite drug!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 13,045 107 08/08/04 07:56 PM
by HarvestTheBrain
* Crazy accident on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 8,075 51 12/04/05 05:19 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Post the drugs you have tried
( 1 2 all )
CerebralFlower 5,789 37 03/02/04 04:24 AM
by JonnyOnTheSpot
* i hate drugs.. my life
( 1 2 all )
hemp_threadz 3,431 36 04/17/04 07:08 PM
by RunDMT
* Famous psychedelic & other drugs users
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 15,147 45 07/06/09 07:00 AM
by entheogensmurf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,169 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.