Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineaxtv
child of the sun
Trip report (3.5 grams)
    #2464085 - 03/23/04 04:43 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This all took place Sunday night. Earlier that day I picked up a quarter of an unknown species of shrooms from a friend and decided we were going to trip sometime late this week. When I got home I was talking to my friend, whom I was to shroom with, and we were like fuck it lets do it tonight! It was his first time shrooming and about my 3rd or 4th. I had alittle anxiety as he was driving over because normally I like to mentally prepare for something like this, not just a spur of the moment decision. But I decided it would be fine. As soon as he arrives we decide to weigh out 2.5 grams to take. I wanted to take the whole 1/8 but I wasnt sure he should do that for his first time and I wanted to be on the same page as him.

11:30PM - We make some nice peanut butter and shrooms sandwichs and chomp them down with a bottle of water in my kitchen. I told him probably around 12 he would be feeling something and he was so excited, as was I.

11:50PM - We go for a walk around the block so I can have a cigarette and help speed up the digestion process. It was freezing cold that night so we huffed it around the block and about half way we both got the signature "mildly stoned" feeling and I thought to myself so it begins....

12:10AM - We get back in the house and go straight up to my room. By this time we were very giddy and amazed at how light our extremities felt. We would pick up a heavy book then put it down and do the same motion and your arm would just fly right up. I put on some Jack Johnson and we sat and chilled and waited for it to hit us full on.

12:20AM - By this time we were both laying on the floor staring at this awesome design my light was making on the ceiling. It was vibrant and swirling back and forth in and out.
If I stared at it hard enough it looked to be decending down towards me very close but I would lose it as soon as I lost concentration.

12:45AM - By this time my Jack Johnson cd was over and decided on some Phish. Operating my mp3 player on the computer proved a very difficult task. I would just sit there and have absolutley no idea how it worked, nor did I even want to be around a computer at this time. We sat and stared at my poster of Starry Night by Van Gogh and discussed it very throughly. It was amazing to realize that someones ideas were planted up on my wall, and I could move this idea anywhere I wanted. Soon after the white wall surrounding the painting was becoming its own sight. We both mentioned it at the same time too. Intriguing patterns of a monotone reddish color was waving in and out and all over, almost like the design of the light from eariler. Truely remarkable.

1AM - We decided we would take the rest of our 1/8s so we munched down our grams and waited for that to take effect. From 1am till about 3:30 I cant remember everything vividly. I was flooded with images and thoughts and we both discussed how we felt on various subjects. Thoughts seemed to flow so easily along with very nice visuals. Overall the trip was a great success. We both were happy and having so much fun, no bad thoughts at all. The only scary thing was a stuffed animal sitting in my sisters chair was staring right at as when we walked by and its very evil lookiing so for a second we jumped back and decided to shut the door and never venture near it again haha. I wish it was nicer outside so we couldve enjoyed nature, even if it was 3 in the morning. As I suspected I didnt get a wink of sleep that night and actually went to class at 10am then work till 7PM. I immediatley passed out when I got home yesterday for exhaustion. But it was well worth it!!

--------------------
...remember...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: Trip report (3.5 grams) [Re: axtv]
    #2464140 - 03/23/04 05:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Nice Report, Sounds like you had a good trip.  I wish I could have been there. :cool: 
12:20AM - By this time we were both laying on the floor staring at this awesome design my light was making on the ceiling. It was vibrant and swirling back and forth in and out.
If I stared at it hard enough it looked to be decending down towards me very close but I would lose it as soon as I lost concentration.

I totally now what you mean.  I do that sometimes even when I'm sober, am I sober? :mushroom2:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

OfflineLuciferSam
no turn leftunstoned
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sconny Botland
Re: Trip report (3.5 grams) [Re: SporeX]
    #2464173 - 03/23/04 05:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I enjoyed reading that - your enthusiasm for 'going along just for the ride' shone through, which is exactly how it should be!

--------------------

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #2464455 - 03/23/04 06:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

axtv said:

we both got the signature "mildly stoned" feeling and I thought to myself so it begins....

hahah i always think the same thing LOL

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Offlinemopeds_beep_beep
    #2464551 - 03/23/04 06:57 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"Earlier that day I picked up a quarter of an <i>unknown species of shrooms</i>"

Thats always smart...

Offlineaxtv
child of the sun
Re: Trip report (3.5 grams) [Re: mopeds_beep_beep]
    #2464650 - 03/23/04 07:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mopeds_beep_beep said:
"Earlier that day I picked up a quarter of an unknown species of shrooms"

Thats always smart...

Well I didnt mean it like that. I knew what they were I just didnt know what kind ie. Liiberty caps, cambodians, etc... Thats what I meant by species.

--------------------
...remember...

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #2466038 - 03/24/04 02:13 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Phish

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience