Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: niteman]
    #24625025 -

I only keep bitcoins in a mycelium wallet on a phone that is locked in a safe. The phone is not even turned on. :shrug:


--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: niteman] * 1
    #24625062 -

I've yet to lose anything but when I first started getting my bitcoins and what not, before I really understood how it worked, I was convinced I had accidentally sent the 200 dollars or so I just bought to some random stranger. I went to withdraw from the exchange and triple checked my address but nothing was showing up, not even like 12 hours later so I started doing some digging and reading, can't remember what all I read but the more I read the more it seemed like I had seriously fucked up and I also learned there is no undo button :lol:. I know at least part of it was looking at the TXID on the blockchain and it said the transfer had been confirmed. Cue full blown panic attack. Lots and lots of reading (and trying various things suggested) I finally got it to show up in my wallet.

In the end I found out it was basically the exchange I used. I guess they only use the bare minimum fees or something. Every single time I've bought coin from them and tried to send it to my private wallet, shit wouldn't show up for hours and hours and I'd have to email them and only AFTER that would they show up. Every time they assured me it just took time and they weren't doing anything to make it move but when it happens like 3 or 4 times, I call bullshit. Funds only ever move literally minutes before I get a reply from them.

I don't use that exchange anymore either, wasn't the first one I found but in my limited research it was the best I had found yet. I use Coinbase now and am perfectly happy with it. I can buy the coin and have at least the unconfirmed transaction show in my private wallet in less than 2 minutes. Which is good. I don't like having my coin anywhere BUT my own personal wallets. That's why I preferred a certain market :wink:. Didn't have to deposit shit on their site.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (09/13/17 01:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Shroomslip] * 1
    #24625146 -

Whomp whomp whomp
Might need to check out sorcery market they implement full multi-sig. They also will be giving away full refund to a lucky buyer.:shrug: that's what I read


--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain


Edited by MrMoon (09/13/17 01:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: MrMoon]
    #24625152 -

Thanks for the tip.

Well uh.. There's a thread about them on Darknet Reddit, like the first result when I searched for "Sourcery Market Darknet"


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (09/13/17 01:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Shroomslip]
    #24625190 -

Was it about the giveaway?


--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: MrMoon]
    #24625193 -

No, it's about amateurish attempts at creating a market place with apparently a fuck ton of vulnerabilities, supposedly even being able to read other people's PMs.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Shroomslip]
    #24625195 -

I think that was fixed. :shrug: I don't use any of those markets so I can't really tell you honestly. I seen that before about the private messages being able to be leaked. But dream and alphabay both had those issues as well. :shrug:


--------------------
Bring your love baby Imma bring my Shame Bring the drugs baby Imma bring my pain


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam]
    #24631510 -

still hasnt come.. for the people wondering if there is any


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam] * 1
    #24632146 -

It's coming from the Netherlands and you only ordered it like 4 or 5 days ago. It's going to be a few more days before there's even a significant chance it'll be there on any given day. Actually if it was already there, I'd be paranoid as fuck :lol:


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam] * 2
    #24640895 -

It came...


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam]
    #24640954 -

Kelazam said:
It came...



what a relief that must be...you probably came too :zomgzomgzomg:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: CrAcKbAbY]
    #24640960 -

I came on the tabs


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam] * 3
    #24641171 -

Can I buy so-


Kelazam said:
I came on the tabs



Nevermind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: PreparationH] * 1
    #24641211 -

lol


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: PreparationH]
    #24642017 -

PreparationH said:
Can I buy so-


Kelazam said:
I came on the tabs



Nevermind.




:lolsy:
:laugh2:

Yay OP! Be careful.

I better not see you running down the streets naked with my name body painted on your chest this next wednesday in Indiana. I would be disappointed. You better not be wearing a pink bandana tied around your testicles and have a wagon carrying beers to my house.

I better not.

Pm me for details so you know what streets to hit up.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Distorted Vision]
    #24642199 -

:|... i'll try...


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam]
    #24643119 -

I wouldn't advise purchasing anything from there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Salingo]
    #24643177 -

:puppet:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam]
    #24644054 -

I microdosed today to see how strong it was and it was a very different feeling it was weird, but I think imma take half of one on the weekend to experience it fully, well kinda fully.. not really fully.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LSD on the darkweb [Re: Kelazam]
    #24644219 -

cant seem to get hold of anymore lsd for the time being at least...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Using Darkweb / Defence in the UK
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
XTCentral 4,730 127 02/26/14 03:00 AM
by spore baby
* Pregnancy and LSD
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,156 27 05/06/21 03:00 AM
by RyeRay
* Should I buy this LSD?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 3,817 57 11/03/04 04:41 PM
by Learyfan
* How do i do a screenshot?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,213 33 04/22/07 05:36 PM
by sui
* LSD These Days Aiko Aiko 3,522 18 06/07/05 11:53 AM
by baraka
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,388 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* LSD-25
( 1 2 all )
pinkfloydms 2,496 24 06/23/04 07:24 PM
by spoid_kills
* LSD coming back?
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 3,236 46 06/19/05 07:50 PM
by heavensgate

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,568 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.