Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Masked]
    #24494879 -

Quote:
MMA is the best most evolved martial art system.



Quote:
I never said MMA was the best, but it definitely is



Compelling argument, keep repeating how evolved and transcendental your gym is, I totally want to sign up now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Masked]
    #24494899 -

Masked said:
:rofl:





:lol:

It's true. I always want someone to test my abilities. I don't care if you're twice my size as those seem to want to pick on people. But I don't fight anymore my body doesn't heal as fast anymore.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24494908 -

Repertoire89 said:
Moonshoe said:
Being too insecure to admit when you are wrong.



Lol.

You dont know every martial art, every school or teacher.
Keep asserting that your gym is the best in history all you like.

Arrogant fools.



I was never talking about my gym silly pants. That's how little you have been following this conversation?

This guy thinks MMA is the name of my gym. :lol:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #24494919 -

Griping on the word gym as a generalization is the only straw you have left.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24497036 -

It's tough to study martial arts and not get caught up in the classical mess as Bruce Lee called it.  On the other hand, if Bruce had stuck with his Wing Chun training and learned the pole and the butterfly swords, he probably would have been a Wing Chun dude and stuck with it.
We had this MMA debate in it's entirety in the Martial Arts Forum.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: sunshine] * 3
    #24497163 -

Your mom learned the pole. She has butterfly tattoos.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Matt87]
    #24497254 -

Anyone who is peaceful and beyond this type of talk might enjoy tai chi.  I like what I call ^%*^%&%*^%^&  ^&*%^%*%*&^%*  silat.  Sorry i can't teach you.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: sunshine] * 1
    #24497290 -

Good post, sunshine. You did not let the troll bait you. I'm surprised one of those zealous mods didn't delete that.


--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #24497437 -

Stonehenge is older and wiser than me.  The major styles of tai chi are Chen, Yang, Wu, Wu/Hao, Sun, Fu, Li, Wudang, Zhaobao, Chen Pan-Ling, He, Natural, Water Nature, and there are probably others.  Most schools are noncompetitive and there is no violent contact in tai chi that I know of, except some schools practice rough push hands for competition and there are injuries.  Push hands is a meditation type thing and most people feel that competition is vulgar and against tai chi.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: sunshine]
    #24511897 -

thread should be renamed

martial arts tea time

mat(t) lyfe


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #24511946 -

We should have a shroomery martial arts tournament

Featuring resplendent psychedelic drugs for both audience and competitors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24512088 -

that sounds fun as fuck.  would we have weight classes?
standardized gear?  everyone brings their own gloves and mouthguards or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24512132 -

Weight classes are a must
Meth, PCP and Bathsalts should be banned :cookiemonster:

Id definitely be down for a tournament, would be willing to bring my own equipment and bet
Only issue is actually getting time off work

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24512157 -

I'm going to compete on hippyflips.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: sunshine]
    #24512202 -

I think there should be 2 competitions-1 with weight classes and 1 without-and ALL combatants should be given shrooms beforehand.Then,once the fight starts,they'll be trippin BALLS(they can then describe the experience AFTER the effects wear off).They could probably be given other drugs as well(judges choice).


--------------------
Ayahuasca recipes

Mescaline Albums


PKD is to acid as H.P.Lovecraft is to shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: AcidAstronaut] * 1
    #24512232 -

Might he unrealistic, idk id we could get enough people together for 1 tournament let alone 2.
Probably wind up with 3 people and end when Moonshoe gets carried away and tries to rape someone

I would only be willing to take LSD and pot, Im allergic to shrooms :cookiemonster:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24512265 -

When you take a good whack of psychedelic, you really can't fight.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: sunshine]
    #24512286 -

Either microdose or time it so you're coming down

Thats when Im at my best athletically, far better than when Im sober

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: Repertoire89]
    #24512299 -

Yeah I'd be much more confident and abusive with my strength if I was tripping balls and had to fight. Fighting can be exhilarating in it's own way but I really hate hurting people so I tend to hold back if the time comes. The last person I hit I straight up slapped and I still fucked them up. If I was tripping I'd take less time to think about whether or not and how much this person is gonna get fucked up if I let loose. Being sober I would adamantly avoid confrontation with virtually anyone who's drunk or high on whatever. Like meth heads. Meth head eyes look like serial killer eyes. And they got the stamina. No thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone train in BJJ (Jiu-Jitsu)? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24512304 -

I'd sit there and get hit while I was tripping.


--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Boxing or Jiu Jitsu?
( 1 2 all )
euphoricpoison 3,998 29 01/05/07 10:44 AM
by euphoricpoison
* Who Trains? searchalx 819 9 06/25/07 06:00 PM
by Spooge
* Any martial artists?
( 1 2 3 all )
Madtowntripper 6,944 59 03/23/08 03:32 AM
by Acaterpillar
* I injured my dads arm from an armbar and he work... please help
( 1 2 all )
ahmadi 2,242 24 01/05/10 11:47 PM
by FeedingMyDreams
* Train hopping The_Finkler 1,926 14 02/18/09 01:07 AM
by mathewww
* Video shows mom's fatal race with train bodynotdead 2,689 18 09/07/07 02:35 PM
by Seuss
* Shrooms vs Trains crystallize 1,883 14 10/15/05 01:45 AM
by Skunk420
* Remember kids, Train time is any time kaniz 1,194 8 06/12/07 07:40 PM
by Big_Whoop

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,871 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 137 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.