Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip
    #2435583 - 03/15/04 03:33 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

i hope to be taking acid again for my second time. this time im upping my dose to at least five hits of magician blotter (anyone have experience with these? my first trip was with 2 and a half hits of brown blotter that i hadnt identified.) anyway, i was really disapointed in the lack of insight my first trip gave me (not to say it wasnt an absolute blast). i was more fucked up then i had ever been on shrooms and yet hallucinations on my mushroom trips seeemed more profound and i guess pronounced. i'm used to tripping in the dark when i do dpt and shrooms and found them really insightful and magical but acid i found myself anxious and bored(i alter turned on LOTR which was fun but not really what i was looking for). is acid a drug thats better used in the daytime out wih nature? more of a drug used to cherish the world whereas i use mushrooms and dpt to cherish myself.

Edited by Trip (03/15/04 04:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSorceroom
Mycophile
Loc: Nottingham, England
Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: Trip]
    #2435627 - 03/15/04 03:43 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

For me, shrooms are all about spirituality and acid is about random madness :laugh:

--------------------
You are entering the realm of imagination and dreams, which is not subject to time and space...

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2435947 - 03/15/04 05:21 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I've never had shrooms and i really want to but i have had acid and while on it i fucking loved going outside,
me and a friend went outside like 4 seperate times to smoke ciggarites while on acid and that was on of the best
part of my trips, it was so nice to just stand there in the cold and smoke while looking at the outlines of the trees
as they danced in the wind (i know it sounds kinda weird but shit moves constantly while on acid), i had the constant fealing that i was underwater while outside. I think that
nature is really relaxing while tripping on acid and i would definently reccomend taking a walk at night just down
the street and see what you think.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Edited by vade (03/15/04 07:04 PM)

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2436913 - 03/15/04 08:56 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I believe acid is an anytime drug. I do it at night, and i have so many visuals. They arent really any spiritual things. Just craziness. For example i thought my friend turned half lion half lizard and i was super psyched out.

Happy Tripping!!

--------------------

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
    #2437174 - 03/15/04 09:57 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

I don't know if its the same, but we're getting magicians garden blotters at the moment and they're good quality tabs. I like to trip inside with bright lights and FUCKING LOUD MUSIC!!!!!ACID + Music = GOOD! Also, if its not quite getting you, smoke some bud :smile:

--------------------
Light & Music

Edited by DestruKtiKon (03/15/04 09:58 PM)

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: Sorceroom]
    #2437500 - 03/15/04 11:39 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Sorceroom said:
For me, shrooms are all about spirituality and acid is about random madness :laugh:

Totally, mushrooms take me to a whole new spiritual level. :3rd_eye:  Acid I'm sort of anxious to get the trip over with.

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: SporeX]
    #2437521 - 03/15/04 11:48 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

i dont know how acid could ever NOT be spirutual...its like forcing a million insights and hidden layers of meening within everything through my brain at such at fast rate that i cant even focus on anything.

anxious to get it over with? damn if i have any more i just keep munching untill its all gone.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlineparticlezen
breaking openthe head
 User Gallery

Loc: 2,000 light years from ho...
Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: SporeX]
    #2438613 - 03/16/04 09:23 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

SporeX said:
Quote:

Sorceroom said:

Totally, mushrooms take me to a whole new spiritual level. :3rd_eye:  Acid I'm sort of anxious to get the trip over with.

Couldn't agree more. Even though acid is synthesised from mould, it is still "manufactured", so its spiritual expression is the unfolding of the characteristics of man. Mushrooms, on the other hand, are their own entity, and divine in their own right.

--------------------

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

OfflineLuciferSam
no turn leftunstoned
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sconny Botland
Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: particlezen]
    #2439115 - 03/16/04 11:55 AM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

dont know how acid could ever NOT be spirutual...its like forcing a million insights and hidden layers of meening within everything through my brain at such at fast rate that i cant even focus on anything.

too true!

Quote:

Even though acid is synthesised from mould, it is still "manufactured", so its spiritual expression is the unfolding of the characteristics of man. Mushrooms, on the other hand, are their own entity, and divine in their own right.

yeah, but your brain is doing all of the work - LSD/Psylo is just the key, and they are only slightly different lock mechanisms!

--------------------

InvisibleMal_Fenderson
Space Monkey

Loc: North American Plate.
    #2439432 - 03/16/04 01:18 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

I find that in terms of what I get out of the experience that I might call "spiritual"---this is problematic for me, but oh well!---on LSD requires focus...or, rather, a strange combination of being intensely focused and also intensely slack at the same time.

This is in contrast with shrooms which seem more like they, er, force you into it...it seems to me that LSD offers something similar, but to get into it, it can take either a large dose or a bit of focus.

The best thing you could do to get the sort of trip that you want probably has to do with dose...with a large enough dose, that focus just seems to come, and then, well, yeah.

:gd_icon: :heart:

--------------------
----
"Better Dead than Red."

OfflineCerebralFlower
whats left?

Loc: only the truth is left
    #2439782 - 03/16/04 02:37 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Its not something you can ask how to do? You know someone cant really tell you how to be spiritual, spirit comes from within.
Maybe try it alone if you didnt the first time. Try moving around alot outside. INside or outside they were both amazing expereinces for me

--------------------
God says dance with your heart
And shake free of you desire

Where theres a will theres always a way
When you get confused listen to the music play

OfflineHahzist
Surfing theWaves of Chaos

Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: CerebralFlower]
    #2440071 - 03/16/04 03:48 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Shrooms always gives me a lot of cool insights and thoughts. Ive only done acid once and as far as I know it came from a sheet with a magician on it, so it could be the same stuff, dont take my word for it though. If it is, I can tell you I took 2 hits and got pretty messed up, but probably not as much as most people do seeing how I was typing fine on my computer.

But yeah, acid to me seems like its more madness than spiritual. But I think it also has a lot to do with setting. I was stuck in a dorm room rather than being in a more spiritual setting like the woods, or a dead show.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: particlezen]
    #2440379 - 03/16/04 05:45 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

)
Quote:

particlezen said:

I agree with that, again i've never had shrooms but i really want to, i just can't get ahold of them in my area.
(can't wait for spring, i'm going hunting for shroomies :crazy2: :mushroom2:)  But anyway thats how i felt while tripping
on acid, after 9 hours i was wishing it would just end... i never seem to like the come down of LSD.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineTrip
Lost Pilgrim

Re: a little confused on how to attain a spiritual acid trip [Re: Mal_Fenderson]
    #2440550 - 03/16/04 06:32 PM (20 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Mal_Fenderson said:
I find that in terms of what I get out of the experience that I might call "spiritual"---this is problematic for me, but oh well!---on LSD requires focus...or, rather, a strange combination of being intensely focused and also intensely slack at the same time.

This is in contrast with shrooms which seem more like they, er, force you into it...it seems to me that LSD offers something similar, but to get into it, it can take either a large dose or a bit of focus.

The best thing you could do to get the sort of trip that you want probably has to do with dose...with a large enough dose, that focus just seems to come, and then, well, yeah.

:gd_icon: :heart:

yeah that makes a lot of sense, ill try to work on that on my upcomming trip.  i dont mind an occaisonal bit of drug induced madness.  watching the two towers on acid was the funniest experience of my life.  everything treebeard said hit a real chord with me. This time I'll probably do it walking around a friends neighborhood and take it so ill peak around twilight time.  that way ill get both day and night tripping.  Thanks for your insights.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag