Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl
    #24331718 -

OK but I don't have much I want to say I just started taking Suboxone because of a pain pill kind of addiction...  I was started with Waymore than I needed (I knew nothing about Suboxone)I had a feeling in the end this  would be a bad idea but I didn't really know how strong the medication was  at first out of all the time I've had it I've only taken 8 mg one time all the other times I cut the strip into pieces. I've taken a small amount at least 1 mg for about a month and a half now but these last two days I just had to stop because I got myself down to a milligram or two and I figure I want off the stuff I'm in so much pain I want to just go back to the hydrocodone. My heart is fluttering I'm sweaty it's been 27 hours(I'm feeling like complete shit I'm sensitive to wd) if I take a hydro will it help my withdrawl and heart palpations? I know the naloxone or bupe usually over powers this but some days I only toook a little sliver off the strip.  I won't take Suboxone ever again it scared the shit out of me I have no idea why they are handing this out like candy but they do and I thought it would help now I want to be able to take my remaining hydrocond and oxycodone is this safe? I never really got anything but horrible effects from the Suboxone I've felt like myself again these last 2 days since I quit it I've been abk to laugh at stuff enjoy life suboxone was making my life worthless I slept all day long anyways I know how bad this post is but I don't feel like editing it my chest or heart of whatever keeps fluttering. I have benzos if I need to wait longer but I swear I have pains I didn't even know existed right now. My hands etc sorry for rushed post I want to go lie back down. Is it to soon to take a hydrocodone? I was prescribed 16 mg of Suboxone a day and I only took 8 mg one time all the other times less than 4 mg and in the last couple weeks it's been 2 mg and day before yesterday a little slice off film. 0.5mg I don't know  I know I hate Suboxone though.in my opinion this is a awful drug to be handing out like this maybe if I had been doing heroin  or  had a hard-core oxy addiction it would've been a helpful thing. But I was just taking my medicine for the most part for mood elevation and for the pain I have all around my body. I'm about done doing drugs I just want to be pain-free


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Edited by Kevin44414 (05/19/17 12:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331731 -

Do some research on kratom and get off subs

--BG--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Bird_Guts]
    #24331735 -

I have plenty of kratom can I take it? I never took my dose of Sub. 8mg scared me then I used small ammmounts I have a huge supply of kratom. Is it safe to take it's been over 24 hours since the sub. My problem with kratom is it has never relieved pain unless I take about 5 grams I think my body is used to the hydrocodone maybe that's why kratom doesn't work so well anymore.


Also i've been sitting around researching for weeks so I don't know what what you mean by some research?

Would it be safe for me to take take some kratom  right now? I haven't done any in over a month.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Edited by Kevin44414 (05/19/17 12:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414] * 2
    #24331736 -

in before a flood of opiate naive pubbers shit all over this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331741 -

I'm not opiate naive I just got tired of opiates, and gave suboxone a try. It didn't work for me. They gave me a Dose you would give to a heroin addict when I was just taking 20-40mg of hydrocodone a day or 20 mg of oxycodone. Suboxone is bad news, unless you need it for a heroin problem. This is just my opinion. I've done all the opiates I don't like opiates but I'm in pain and have a script for oxy and a old script of vicoden and want to kbkw if I can take these or some kratom? All of the research I do online tells me it's a bad idea. Or if not a bad idea that it's a waste and I need them to work

Edited by Kevin44414 (05/19/17 12:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331777 -

You need to continue taking the subs... Even if the dose is microscopic (dust from a tablet/rubbing fingers on a strip) the amount is not the issue at this point...
  Stopping from tiny doses is the hardest part because of past WD you develope a mental fear of WD and that is where the illness comes from..

Subs were available for 14yrs in the EU but it wasn't until they created Suboxone (previously EU had Subutex/Buprinorphine) which the US feared it would be given out like antibiotics for everything from pain treatment to mental illness so the company made a product with less abuse ability(Suboxone) because subutex can be injected/abused.

The issue your having is the residual effects of treating WD rather than pain.
I personally would take the smallest amount possible (dust from a pill bottle/rub fingers on a strip and lick fingers) for the mean time and take every opportunity to stretch the time frame out from redosing..

Pain pills (even vicodin) will add a 2nd issue, WD from both drugs at one time, seriously, you will WD from whichever one is not taken while simultaniously taking the other!
Its a mental game you are fighting, your body/mind want that feeling and they are at war to get it...

regardless of what you take, be it kratom or antidepressants that boost serotonin or dopamine, continue with the smallest doses possible of subs until you can quit w/o Wd... You will have to test yourself every few days by not taking any until you cannot go any longer w/o it...

Eventually you will come to terms mentally and realize that its you, not the drug, because theres no way you can be in real WD on that small of a dose and thats when you will stop on your own!
Remember that natural dopamine (Sex, Exercise,chocolate, gambling etc etc all help get you past that phase and the worst thing you can do is sit and do nothing because you will dwell on it even if you think you are distracted and not thinking about it, you are dwelling on it internally so get out and keep busy  wether its F-CKING or walking, get outside and move around! Good luck because this takes serious motivation to stop entirely...

This is a shroom site so Ill add this as well, the days you decide to stop cold turkey, eat some Cubes and while tripping think about your goal to stop opiates all together, it may buy you enough time inbetween doses to realize its all mental once the doses are that small...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: perikleous]
    #24331782 -

Residual effects?? He said its been 27 hours, that's just the tip of the iceberg man

--BG--

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331786 -

i know you arent OP clearly your not because you made this thread

i was talking about the pubbers who will walk in here pretty soon and start talking about all the opiates they never did

just wait theyl be here soon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: perikleous]
    #24331795 -

I have cubes and really good acid I just don't want t withdrawl while tripping. (The reason why I came off so quick is because of many success stories of just stopping as long as you haven't been taking them a oobf time. Why can't I just switch back to hysrocodone? I have bottle of them and they help my pain. I don't feel bad physically I just keep l getting heart palpations. I told myself I was done with them. I appreciate your info though so are you saying it would be wise to do a mind bending lsd trip or eat some fungus right now?


So many different answers from people I talk to about this subject. Because I know in reality I never even Needs the sub now i've withdrawn off of hydrocodone actually plenty of times with no help I just dots of action would be a good way to help and I have a stash of it. Like I said I only took 8 mg one time that was the first day I got it a month and a half ago after that I took 4 mg still too much that I move down to 2 mg still too much then just Littles cuts off of the film every day. Smaller and smaller what's wrong with just stopping I can't afford the stuff anyways it's like 200 bucks a month I'd rather smoke some weed with that money.

Is this really going to be as bad as people are making it sound like some people say it's going to be simple some say it's gonna be horrible. I swear sub is the devil they are making so much money off of suboxone still can I take kratom? The reason why I have not taken any LSD is because sometimes it speeds my heart up a little bit in with the heart palpitations already I'm just wondering what that would be like on a trip because I never know how much it is going to be there different all the time. Especially with fungus I prefer LSD am I safe to take a dose of LSD? Or would this be a bad idea?


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331798 -

That made me laugh. I haven't laughed much since I started sub I stopped for 2 days I feel much better... i'm just confused because I get so many different responses about what to do.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331801 -

im glad i brought you some relief my friend

how do you feel right now? are you sick?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331820 -

No I'm not sick at all. I'm really starting to wonder if there is an a lot of far-fetched advice about the Suboxone going around. I think everybody reacts to stuff differently. Like I said I was taking a little tiny pair of scissors and cutting the smallest piece off of the strip possible because I thought I was withdrawing it would help but every time I did that I would lay in bed feeling my chest pains and I don't know it was horrible I'm done with Suboxone. I appreciate the advice from people saying to keep taking it but I can't keep taking it. It completely changes my  personality. And I'm not willing to take something that I have to take every single day to feel normal already have to do that with the goddamn Klonopin. That was part of my problem too I was afraid to take my dose of Klonopin with my Suboxone so for all I know these heart heart palpitations could just be from the Klonopin because I brought myself down from 4 mg today to about a milligram to 2mg a day? I've had problems with my heart palpitations before when I reduced the dose of benzos. As far as sick goes i've never felt nauseous from a withdrawl Off any substance... I think the mind is part of what makes us withdraw possibly. I mean in the end I see the whole thing is a big game for money why are they charging me $200 to feel miserable when the hydrocodone was fine I could have beat thosensithdrawls easily in a week. My doctor wanted me to try suboxone on purpose I've never taken the full dose ever 16mg in a day. You have to be kidding me 8 mg is way too much I wasn't doing any bad hard-core opiates I was just taking my medicine basically as prescribed like anybody else I would take an extra one every once in a while. So everything that people on here of mentioned with the for me to do mushrooms kratom I wish lsd??? I have access to right now. But then I have the thoughts of some sort of withdraw coming on because they say that I'm just at the tip of the iceberg here. I don't really know what to do I know I can't sleep though so I'll be up. Is it physically safe to take Suboxone and LSD? Especially since the Suboxone was consumed about 30 hours ago? I get it weird trips on mushrooms not saying I don't enjoy that but lsd  has always been a much more positive experience. I guess I don't even really know what being sick means are usually throwing up and stuff that's what I always hear that doesn't ever happen to me. Leading me to believe this is a different story for every person... possibly?


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331838 -

if its only been 48 hours since your last dose you may start to get sick within the next 24 hours, if you dont i doubt you will at all

sounds like your pretty new to opiates or at least to bupe, i would take the time to read your huge walls of text but since your not sick right now im not gonna bother (sorry just being honest)

if you get sick bump this thread and i will advise from there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331850 -

I feel hot I get sweaty a bit but never do I feel nausea. I had worst withdrawals from not takingKlonopin for a little while then anything I've ever had happened withdrawl wise before but I get sleep paralysis and seizures if I don't take my Klonopin

Haha I'm reading my posts I sound pretty illiterate this is not the case I'm just tired and I don't like texting on my phone.


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Edited by Kevin44414 (05/19/17 02:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331855 -

New to bupe I've been on oxy and hydro since a car crash in 2011. I did abuse suboxone when they were pills in the day Once or twice.  And I've been using pain pills ever since my jaw surgery when I was a little kid. That's how I discovered the pills


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Edited by Kevin44414 (05/19/17 02:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331863 -

what was your habit like when you were on the pills?

doing pills for 6 years daily must have left you pretty hooked, i wouldnt expect to get off that too easy even with bupe but it depends on how much you were taking

also what was your most common method of ingestion? that plays a big role.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331872 -

I wouldnt trip(bad trip possible) or do vicodin at this point.. Im saying take the smallest sub doses you can to supress the illness... The pain is likely not the pain, its your body creating pain to get you to cave and give it what it wants.
I know this is hard, I also know that 8mg doses will treat a shooting H addict so a vicodin issue shouldnt be so bad.. Not to say your not suffering but its a different level of suffering, youre on a computer typing sentences so you are way ahead of the game.

Take your subs in the smallest amount to suppress the issue and every few days test yourself by not taking it as long as possible and taking even less each time and at the same time get outside and move around physically and stop talking about it because it makes it worse(dwelling)on it. you will realize very soon that a 1 or 2 mg dose of subs is not alot and that a .2 mg dose is no way causing these WD's its mental.
I know people that quit shooting H and were drug free clean for a month, went on vacation and on there flight home went into full WD because they knew when they landed the "shit" was available and that threw them into WD after all that time, its a mental war your fighting with yourself until you realise that 1/8 of a strip of suboxone cannot be that powerfully addictive, its the WD you have experienced over time that has you scared or scarred whichever you prefer to call it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Kevin44414]
    #24331876 -

You cannot WD while tripping but you can have a really bad trip!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24331881 -

2-4 7.5mg hydrocodone a day then 2 10mg oxy the next usually twice a day....Meaning 4 hydros in a day max.
  That is something that makes me sick-taking too much of the hydrocodone, or too much of the oxycodone...but I've never had problems coming off of these things.
    If I feel nauseas I smoke a little bit of weed, and it's always worked.
  I guess maybe I do have something big coming towards me (wd wise) and I just don't know it, sorry for the shit spelling and punctuation I'm in a iPhone se(it's a agricatibg small ass iPhone)
...all right I'll bump the thread if I have any problems but I was still wondering if it would be safe for me to do a hit of good L? I'm not doing mushrooms I never know how they will make me feel

If you saw the phone I was on you would understand just google it haha it's miserably small


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl [Re: perikleous]
    #24331882 -

perikleous said:
You cannot WD while tripping but you can have a really bad trip!




Even on L? I've never had a bad trip on Lucy but I won't chance it either. Doesn't sound fun


--------------------


Drop one

I wish life was more realistic man

:guiltyascharged:


Would you like some fries with that? files.shroomery.org/files/17-005/579477727-5003029E-48BD-4D05-A0FE-6B2B4905F5F6-2054-00000246166F3770_tmp.jpg][/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Yogi Kava Tea (9 days into Suboxone Withdrawl)
( 1 2 3 all )
RavageTheEarth 5,987 45 12/30/13 12:01 PM
by sololas
* Suboxone Question Slap-ya-Mammy 640 19 02/02/16 11:50 PM
by Slap-ya-Mammy
* Question about suboxone and opiate tolerance burningstar06 1,505 13 05/28/15 09:43 PM
by Lucis
* Suboxone/hydrocodone itsthedank 990 9 05/11/12 11:14 PM
by itsthedank
* Dat withdrawls
( 1 2 all )
Apostle 2,298 24 06/01/12 03:19 PM
by Mescalean
* Best Way To Get Off Suboxone PERMANENTLY? (I Need Help Tapering Off?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Crystal G 10,717 146 05/01/15 12:59 AM
by Rustifer
* Best way to start using suboxone? fuckthenorm 387 15 07/11/17 07:35 AM
by stzacrack
* Nearly 3 weeks off Suboxone, still in withdrawal
( 1 2 3 all )
Peace of Mind 1 1,077 42 12/06/17 05:54 PM
by Peace of Mind 1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,585 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.