Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Suboxone/hydrocodone
    #16217041 -

Ok, so I took suboxone the day before yesterday, at around midnight. Around 3mg...

Two days later, I've got a few hydrocodones, 10mg. Its around 10 o'clock where Im at.

What Im asking is if I were to take these tonight, would I feel em? Or should I wait a little longer for the suboxone to get outta my system?

I posted this in ODD as well, but it seems like people frequent here more than over there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: itsthedank]
    #16217084 -

Yes you will feel it. You don't build up a tolerance from a 2 day binge.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16217094 -

You certainly build up a tolerance - I don't know how much, I'm not an opiate user, but you definitely will not feel it AS MUCH as you would with no tolerance.

I've read that tolerance builds really fast with opiates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16217157 -

You would feel it suboxone only last 24 hours I think.  I mean thats what your asking since its and opiate blocker.


--------------------
Bustin caps like Eastwood on crack!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: bangpowboomers]
    #16217185 -

suboxone contains naloxone, but in very minute amounts, only there to keep addicts from IVing the tabs. You don't have anything to worry about.


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16217247 -

When I was able to get 100mg codeine sulfate tablets I'd go on week long binges. It's really the steady constant use that builds up a tolerance. If you wait a long time between indulging in a binge I never built up a tolerance that I noticed.


--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #16217391 -

Yea, I mean I only had one 8mg pill that I spread out between 3 days, sunday-wednesday...skipped a dose on tuesday.

I just took 30mg hydrocodone about 15 minutes ago, so I'll just have to wait and see what happens. If all else fails, I got lots of xannies!!:awesome:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: itsthedank]
    #16217396 -

meant to reply to bangpow...but my computers a dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: itsthedank]
    #16217424 -

Man I can't believe how hard some of you guys go on the drugs :lol:.

Way too much for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Suboxone/hydrocodone [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #16217537 -

go hard or go home :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need some help here regarding suboxone withdrawl
( 1 2 3 all )
Kevin44414 1,585 44 05/25/17 11:36 PM
by Kevin44414
* Best Way To Get Off Suboxone PERMANENTLY? (I Need Help Tapering Off?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Crystal G 10,716 146 05/01/15 12:59 AM
by Rustifer
* Nearly 3 weeks off Suboxone, still in withdrawal
( 1 2 3 all )
Peace of Mind 1 1,077 42 12/06/17 05:54 PM
by Peace of Mind 1
* Yogi Kava Tea (9 days into Suboxone Withdrawl)
( 1 2 3 all )
RavageTheEarth 5,987 45 12/30/13 12:01 PM
by sololas
* suboxone and clonazepam? alices_poppies 8,152 14 06/23/12 11:20 AM
by Its Pat
* hydrocodone
( 1 2 all )
pfxtc 1,441 31 11/03/12 06:52 AM
by Its Pat
* Question about suboxone and opiate tolerance burningstar06 1,505 13 05/28/15 09:43 PM
by Lucis
* Poll: Hydrocodone, awesome or useless? BoneMan 2,744 11 11/15/08 08:18 PM
by grewya

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
990 topic views. 8 members, 7 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.