Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Best way to start using suboxone? * 1
    #24473989 -

Well i didnt listen to alot of you guys, was banging black tar heroin off and on for a good month and i woke up yeaterday for the first time ever feeling dope sick. Shivering, bones and legs especially achey as shit, severe headache, just wanting to lay down all day, so i rinsed a cotton and shot it felt sorta better. So i go to vallejo and purchase 6 bags of dope for 200 (a bag here is .5 grams) so i plan on switching off to suboxones once all my dope runs out which could be anywhere from a few days to a week and a half. I am getting 9 4MG suboxone strips, so my question is should i take a full strip once my dope runs out? Should i do it after i start feeling WD symptoms or before? Will 9 of them be enough to ride out withdrawls?


--------------------
[gradient:#C9D4C7,#][/gradient]princess and the frog- they finally made a disney movie for the blacks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: fuckthenorm]
    #24474003 -

dewd listen to me don't get more dope n don't start taking suboxone pls jus use the last of ur money to stay as comfy as possible while u get sick. u prob won't eveb get that sick if uve been using for only a month. suboxone won't let u ride out withdrawal ull jus get sick later.getting sick sucks but uve been abusing a powerful flower plant n getting really high.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24474007 -

He's right quit while ur ahead:  it teaches you some self control as well


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #24474049 -

Throw out or sell all your heroin and suboxone you have left, and the posters above are wrong, it's been proven after 21days of using you get just as dope sick as you would when withdrawling after a year of use.  Investigate poppy seed tea or there's pills called "imodium" which are constipation pills that come in 2mg tablets they stimulate opiate receptors in the stomach that will kill withdrawals u get a bottle of 100 tablets for 10$ or so, 100mg will keep u good for the day, I wouldn't recommend poppy tea cuz if ur tolerance isn't high enough you could overdose easily, think about it this way-- 10g of seeds =1mg of oxycodone, this is what I've heard but idk if it works like that so be careful and stay safe. Your going to be sick for 2 weeks or so,

Please quick while your ahead. Any money you have will be drained within a year and you will do wreckless things if you don't stop asap. Banging I assume means shooting, and black tar.. damn bro that shit collapses your veins quick.. if you need to talk to someone pm me asap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: Dulo]
    #24474068 -

Get some Kratom. Stuff doesn't give much of a withdrawal.

At least get some to come off the Suboxone.


--------------------

LogicaL Chaos said:
"humans are like cubes, lots of strains but cubes a cube. Not much difference really."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: Dulo]
    #24474070 -

Imodium is good mostly for the shits I hear if u take quinine (stuff in tonic water) it helps it cross the blood brain barrier or summin but I might of jus made that up. as far as getting jus as sick i suppose depends on how much uve been using.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #24474084 -

6 bags of dope? That's some old school city shit. You really can't just say "yo I need a ball" you have to buy 6 individual half grams that's stupid.

But yeah a lot of junkies back in my day would tell tales of taking even more than a strip at once but I never felt that I needed that much. About 3/4 of a strip was good for me if I remember right. Good luck man..I feel for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: mctaveesh]
    #24474389 -

mctaveesh said:
Get some Kratom. Stuff doesn't give much of a withdrawal.

At least get some to come off the Suboxone.



:whathesaid:

Don't do more heroin if you are already worried about the withdrawal...

Toss that crap and buy some kratom. It may take larger doses to help your withdrawals but after a bit you can use it to taper down much easier then with methadone or subs...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Edited by musiclover420 (07/11/17 05:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: fuckthenorm] * 1
    #24474414 -

Suboxone was not made to get u clean it was made to get u off street dope n on government dope


--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24474419 -

Just deal with it don't take the suboxone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: GoldMold]
    #24474460 -

Kratom mate...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: fuckthenorm]
    #24474490 -

There's plenty of ways to kick dope and make it completely painless

Even though you won't quit, here's some ways you can

Wait as long as you can after your last shot- at least 24 hrs, the longer the better- and then take a full 8 strip. 
Then stop, that's it. I used to do this when I knew I was going to jail

Do an accelerated taper, 3 days, 5 days, whatever works for you.
I found tha I had to tAke suboxone for a while to adjust my habits and mindset so that I actually would stop

Type into Google "suboxone taper Robert" , and read for a few hours to get an idea of different plans to kick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: stzacrack]
    #24474546 -

https://www.drugs.com/forum/featured-drugs/suboxone-subutex-therapy-50887.html

I haven't personally used suboxone but I know people who have. Good luck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: UglyCasanova]
    #24474556 -

Just don't stay on the suboxone for more then a week if you do it. withdrawal from it is hell dude. Unless you want to be on it for the rest of your life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: fuckthenorm]
    #24474566 -

You need benzos.


Take klonapin for 4 days straight.

You will be off the dope and not have done enough benzos to get addicted.

but ive been playing this game for years and something tells me you have a long road of detoxes and addiction in your future unless you go to detox and do the work after.


--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.


It's just a shot away..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best way to start using suboxone? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24474587 -

And jail and fines and probation and homelessnes/abandonment and toxic relationships with women and hep c and uncontrollable emotions/unfulfilled desires etc...

Sounds great right?

Addiction is a motherfucker, a PhD once told me in a rehab that the majority of users stop on averag in 8 years

That's a lot of pain you've got ahead of you-stop while it's still a viable option for you

Edited by stzacrack (07/11/17 08:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I Think Im Starting to get Addicted Fungi_x 1,387 12 11/12/04 04:37 PM
by norwegian1
* Lets Just Start Are Own Country Genius 624 3 11/08/04 04:52 AM
by ivi
* About to get started... sk8rjeff 576 2 08/16/04 10:27 PM
by IAmTheWalrus212
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Post deleted by Moe Howard
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 6,369 27 02/16/03 08:56 PM
by vivid
* Starting small talk Corporal Kielbasa 1,201 12 10/19/04 11:52 AM
by ChingChong
* How long does it take for you to start writing an essay? ummikko 1,617 10 12/16/03 09:36 PM
by TheDude
* i started a Pub Game.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 2,632 60 08/24/04 11:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
387 topic views. 9 members, 9 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.