Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhereislucy
Day Tripper

Loc: SE Wonderland
Mescaline?
    #2411244 - 03/09/04 01:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

AFOAF can get mescaline, but its 10 bucks a ??hit??. What's the trip like, and is it worth it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Mescaline? [Re: whereislucy]
    #2411278 - 03/09/04 01:26 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

sounds like a research chemical rather than mescaline.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2411342 - 03/09/04 01:42 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Its notorious that people sell research chemicals under the name of mescaline. 10 bucks for trying it out sounds kind of worth it though.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #2411378 - 03/09/04 01:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

There's as much chance of it being mescaline as the sky falling in.

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #2411542 - 03/09/04 02:49 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ive never heard of mescaline coming in hit form. Plus for even cheaper you can buy the actually cacti and trip even harder I bet.

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #2411660 - 03/09/04 04:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

it is possible to get mescaline in pure crystal form, but ive heard its actually quite nauseating.

Id rather harvest it myself if i was going to do it...but thats just my opinion

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Loc: Berkeley, CA
Re: Mescaline? [Re: Kremlin]
    #2412114 - 03/09/04 07:23 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Advice: If you want to spend $10 to do some drug, go for it. However, if you have never done mescaline you will haveno idea if you are actually doing mescaline, and for $10 I say unlikely. The best advice I can give you...the threshold dose of mescaline is 100mg, a good dose 300-400mg...so you aren't gonna get this stuff on a blotter paper or a quantity like 15-30 mg like most RCs. So, if that's what you get, you can bet it is definitely not mescaline. If you get a quantity around 300-400 mg, then it is POSSIBLE that it is mescaline.

But I'd rather just spend a little extra money and get some san pedro cuttings. Bouncing Bear is a little pricey (3 cuttings for $65) but I can vouch for them, I did 1.5 cuttings and had a great trip. Plus, taking the cactus and preparing it yourself is much more rewarding, plus you know what you are taking. I dunno, I never liked buying anything from someone else, except weed because well, it is weed. I like to procure things in their natural form, prepare them, extract them, grow them, I dunno, I guess it is just rationalization to make me feel like I'm not really a drug addict, hehe.

But hell, might as well spend the $10 and see what it is, as long as it is from a source you can kindof trust, just so you don't end up dosing something you really don't want to dose.

As far as your other question, what is it like...well my experience seemed to be an average dose, nothing too heavy. It started iwth some stomach discomfort (likely just from the taste, the 2nd time I did it I put it in capsules and had no problem), and then I felt a little trippy...visuals started much sooner in comparison to trippy feeling than shrooms...in my opinion, mescaline visuals are MUCH cooler. Mind trip less intense than shrooms, more controlled...as in I could control my thoughts much better, could hold a thought longer. I like mescaline more than shrooms, only drawback, which is also a positive, is it lasts almost twice as long as shrooms. That's a drawback because I don't usually have time to devote that much time to a drug, if I do shrooms at 9pm I'd like to be able to sleep by 3. Mescaline, I'd be tripping until 7. I recomment dosing mescaline at like 10am. It comes on much slower than shrooms, so you'll be tripping by 1pm...you can then go outside, and enjoy the sun, nature...I recommend going somewhere in nature completely deserted.

Enjoy!

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Mescaline? [Re: Kremlin]
    #2413275 - 03/09/04 11:59 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

It's possible to get a fairly pure form of mescaline extracted from san pedro (tho it would be pan-pedro, all the alkaloids from mescaline not just mescaline) but anyone going to the expense and time of extracting mescaline from cacti isn't going to sell it for $10. Less than $200 a dose and he'd be losing money.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Mescaline? [Re: Xlea321]
    #2414337 - 03/10/04 09:32 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Less than $200 a dose and he'd be losing money.

:wtf: how the hell do you figure that?! It's completly wrong. You can sell a dose of real mesc. extracted from cacti for $50 and make 100% profit or more.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Mescaline? [Re: John]
    #2414393 - 03/10/04 09:51 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

$260 for a kilo of potent san pedro. Acids, alkali's, non polar solvents, glassware, beakers, seperator funnel, distilled water, protective gloves, protective eyeglasses. 7-14 days tricky work extracting successfully. Throw in the times you have no success and lose cacti and get nothing out of it and anyone selling a dose for $50 would be fucking stupid. You could spend $35 on a research chemical and make more money in a night with no need to spend hundreds of bucks on cacti and lab equipment and stinking the house out boiling cacti.

InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

#2414459 - 03/10/04 10:19 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

There are some fairly cheap sources for good Peruvian torch ($100/k) and some pretty simple methods of extraction.

http://www.nansnook.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17926

That one uses very common ingredients, and its fairly simple. :wink: Still though, ten bucks a dose would be VERY cheap. At ten dollars per 100mg a dose (300mg) should cost you 30 bucks minimum. Good luck. :laugh:

--------------------
http://www.nramembership.org/

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2416274 - 03/10/04 05:39 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

heh 3 cuttings containing approx. 1 dose each - $60
muratic acid - what a couple dollars? maybe $4 a gallon.
Lye - $2
solvent - $4

$70 dived by 3 = $23.33 a dose so if you sold it for $50 you would make what $26.67? that's a good profit and I wouldn't even charge that much. call me an idoit but i say if you would charge more your just a prick trying to hussle of all things psychedelics, maybe you should try selling crack if you only want money.

i did the extraction using liquor bottles and milk jugs, so can anyone else. also the procedure was done in two days (should have been one but i started late and had to go to work the next day) you don't need any lab equipment or to much chem experience, just basic understanding.

Quote:

You could spend $35 on a research chemical and make more money in a night with no need to spend hundreds of bucks on cacti and lab equipment and stinking the house out boiling cacti.

yeah because everyone flocks to buy 2c-t-4, 4-aco-dipt ect. I have a had time convincing my friends to try it for free cuz no one ever heard of it, but i'm sure your the kinda guy that would just say it is mescaline or something familar right? also like i said before IT"S NOT ABOUT FUCKIN MONEY.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Mescaline? [Re: John]
    #2417436 - 03/11/04 12:03 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Then why not go ahead and set up a mescaline selling business? The demand for it is there. If you can make 100% profit selling it for $50 you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams inside a year. Go for it.

btw, if you can extract 400mg of mescaline from a $20 cutting of san pedro you must be the greatest chemist this side of Owsley.

I have a had time convincing my friends to try it for free cuz no one ever heard of it

None of your mates have heard of mescaline? And they won't try it for free? How old are they? 10?

InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

#2417473 - 03/11/04 12:15 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

The $100 per kilo I listed above is dry weight, so itd be a hell of a lot more material than if you were to use fresh cactus. 7-9 grams of mesc is common per kilo of starting material (imported peruvian torch). At the most youd be spending 150 bucks for your starting material (not including glass because you dont really need it). So at 7g, $50/dose (300mg), youd be making $1166. And thats at the low end. Not too shabby.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Mescaline? [Re: Voodoo]
    #2417504 - 03/11/04 12:23 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I've never heard of anyone selling imported peruvian torch for $100 a kilo. Neither has anyone at nansnook. The most famous supplier of peruvian torch charges $260 a kilo.

You can't be talking about kilo of the potent dried outer skin and if you arn't then your yields arn't going to be anywhere near 7g from a kilo of the entire cacti.

So at 7g, $50/dose (300mg), youd be making $1166

You're assuming what you extract from peruvian torch is pure mescaline. It isn't. It's known as "pan-pedro" which is ALL the alkaloids from peruvian torch. To contain 300mg of mescaline you'd probably need to ingest least 600-800mg of powder (if you're highly skilled at extracting, larger amounts if you arn't).

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

#2417560 - 03/11/04 12:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I don't it is about monetary cost, it just takes a lot of effort. jt was right, the cost of the cactus per dose isn't bad. However, to make enough to be worth selling, you'd need a HELL of a lot of cactus, and peeling that damn cactus takes forever.

I know a good cutting of SP will have 400mg tho, if about 16 inches, so a little longer than average.

--------------------
I either talk about my friends in the first or third person, but I never, ever talk about myself on this website. Except that last sentence.

InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

#2418150 - 03/11/04 04:35 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
I've never heard of anyone selling imported peruvian torch for $100 a kilo. Neither has anyone at nansnook. 

Youd be wrong. Im a moderator there. :wink: Also, youd have no idea what the content of my final product is without knowing what extractions are taking place. :wink:

--------------------

Edited by Voodoo (03/11/04 04:43 AM)

InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

Re: Mescaline? [Re: jong21]
    #2418153 - 03/11/04 04:38 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jong21 said:
However, to make enough to be worth selling, you'd need a HELL of a lot of cactus, and peeling that damn cactus takes forever.

Your right. That peeling shit is for the birds. :lol: Its much easier to buy it already peeled and dried. Not that I dont enjoy growing my own, its rewarding in its own right, but for bulk extractions, Id just as soon buy it in bulk. The prices for dried Torch are coming down. There are beginning to be more competetors, which is good for us. I still support Icaro, because of all the great things he does for the natives, but its nice to be able to get a good product at a good price also. :wink:

--------------------

Offlinejong21
Mycologist/CSMajor

Re: Mescaline? [Re: Voodoo]
    #2418177 - 03/11/04 04:58 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

So uh any way to let us/me know about these $100/kilo sources? :smile: PM?

--------------------

InvisibleVoodoo
Stranger

Re: Mescaline? [Re: jong21]
    #2418222 - 03/11/04 05:45 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Sure, shoot me a PM. :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order