Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Thorough Mescaline extraction in form of salts question
    #4437900 - 07/22/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, ive so ive been reading a bit and it seams that mescaline produces an experience much like that of lsd (with perhaps less mindfuck, or more euphemistically put, psychoanalization). And it also seams that mescaline can be extracted from San Pedro Cactus quite effectively in the form of a crystaline mescaline sulfate. Just like what psychiatrists used in the 50's. For the reason that obtaining lsd has proved to be quite dificult so far ive thought about the mescaline option. So i found this extraction tek that looked very thorough, but not too complicated (http://www.clearwhitelight.org/hatter/extract.htm). But in it, it says you need a chemical called benzene, which i hear is a carcinogen and can have deleterious effects on one's health. I also would not know how to obtain it. I came across another extraction tek (http://designer-drugs.com/pte/12.162.180.114/dcd/chemistry/mescaline.extraction.html ) this also looks like it would work well, but it is quite long and complicated looking. i also lack some quality chemist equipment, like a scale that can measure to the 0.001 of a gram. I guess this one would be my best bet. has anyone ever made a mescaline salt before. What tek did you use.

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemky
MadMan
 User Gallery
Loc: If you know tell me
Re: Thorough Mescaline extraction in form of salts question [Re: darkstar45]
    #4438125 - 07/22/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Benzene is available on ebay. I don't know much about it though.

--------------------
http://www.coopamerica.org/

Offlinemycowhosit
Stranger
    #4438129 - 07/22/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Personally, I would search the message board here and keep in mind that the driving principle behind illicit chemistry is that there is always more than one way to skin a cat.

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: Thorough Mescaline extraction in form of salts question [Re: mycowhosit]
    #4438178 - 07/22/05 01:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

mycowhosit is right.

Also, if you do succeed in the extraction (and I wish you the best of luck, friend!), it's best not to eyeball the doses... if you know anybody who just happens to have an analytical balance, or someone who works in a lab who could weight it for you, definitely do that.

Unless you're working in a well-equipped laboratory and are using precise measurements, which I'm assuming you are not, you will end up with an indeterminate amount of salts. Best try to find a way to measure it. If you're not sure, use a scale that measures to 1/10 gram (the most common type). I've had to do that a lot for DXM doses in powder form and it's worked pretty reliably.

Since mescaline's dose is in the 100s of milligrams, you can use a 1/10g scale and be somewhat certain where the dosage lies (but not 100%). For example, say I took an unknown amount of Mescaline HCl, and it weight out at 0.2g. That, if the scale is accurate, means it's anywhere between 200-300mg. It's the best way to estimate that I know of, if you don't have an analytical balance or access to one.

I hope you have some good, school-taught experience in chemistry or else you will have a tough time. Best of luck with the extraction!

--------------------

Offlinemycowhosit
Stranger
Re: Thorough Mescaline extraction in form of salts question [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4438301 - 07/22/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

^^^good points...

search message boards, read all posts on the subject (good and bad), weed out the bogus information, and strive to understand the theory behind the process. You will find that want you want to accomplish is a rather simple process...

in a word, as would any good scientist (psyantist?), do your research...if you want it enough, you'll figure it out!

good luck!

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: Thorough Mescaline extraction in form of salts question [Re: mycowhosit]
    #4438601 - 07/22/05 02:52 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

whenever measureing something that small on a scale that cant handle it just do it in tiny bits until you get what you want. If you want .2 grams....put enough on to make it one and keep adding tiny amount until it flickers between .1 and .2.... then you know you aren't that much higher into .2

Offlinedarkstar45
inquisitivetraveler
Male User Gallery

Re: Thorough Mescaline extraction in form of salts question [Re: carl]
    #4438708 - 07/22/05 03:19 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

thanks guys

--------------------
There he goes...
One of God's own prototypes.
A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live and too rare to die.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4439217 - 07/22/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

In this thread I detail one of the easiest full extractions that I have ever read. It has been used to make some very pure crystals. Just scroll down.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post4384734

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies