Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24015774 -

I'm not going to say because it will be used against me. :snub:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: SARAtonin]
    #24015811 -

That thing with the joint being lit backwards just reminded me. More than once on shrooms I have lit cigarettes backwards and smoked the whole thing (filter and all). Now that can't be healthy. I didn't realize until my fingers started burning lol.


--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?



SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #24019244 -

Passed out drunk in the middle of detroit. Drank like a bunch of scotch
And half a bottle of 190 proof at a skatepark. They told me at one point I crawled under someone's truck to get out of the sun. So yes there is that


--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: psilly the kid]
    #24019543 -

Probably shooting coke and meth mixed in the same shot, about a 1/4 of each.:sad: (many many years ago, I don't play that way anymore)

Also driving on X on an icy day. Tried to switch lanes on a bridge and did 2 360's and came to rest inches from the siderail!

Buying coke in NOLA (2001) at 3am

Buying coke on Colfax in CO (1995) at 3am

Probably more......


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24019553 -

Buying drugs in sketchy murderous areas at night is definitely one of my dumbest things ever too. I could have died one of the nights when a shoot out occurred not even 30 feet away from me between 2 gangstery black guys that were fighting. One of them actually got shot in that moment too


--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: trees]
    #24019614 -

I was in the 9th ward back in NOLA.:facepalm:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24019660 -

what was it like to shoot coke & meth at the same time? That sounds hella intense


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: czech]
    #24019670 -

I once stuck nails in an electrical outlet, holding them each in one hand... that was real smart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: Sheekle]
    #24019711 -

well it is vague, lol. The coke would wear off and then I would have an intense speed euphoria so I got rushes off both consecutively. I was doing a bit of both of them at the time so I had a bit of a tolerance. I don't remember doing it more than a couple of times. As much as I did I was still pretty much a lightweight thank goodness. Coke was my fave shot, glad those days are long gone! I was probably 26-28yo. Very private, never shot with anyone else, always fresh rigs, dated a diabetic so I stole her rigs.:sad:

I ended up letting her find them in my possession (when we were buying some crack or smoking it, IDR) so she would get mad at me and make me quit, fucked up times. It all lasted maybe 5-7 years.

Edited by tyrannicalrex (01/18/17 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: the dumbest thing you've ever done [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24019718 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Funny guy at the skatepark yesterday. YouEnjoyMyself 2,054 11 07/26/04 12:24 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I got my phone jacked today at the skatepark hoopershroomer 975 7 08/27/08 09:58 PM
by natehimself
* who shreds the bowl at there local skatepark lovi 545 6 07/17/10 04:27 AM
by Shins
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* What's the dumbest thing you have ever done while drunk? RandalFlagg 2,679 19 03/27/05 11:50 PM
by RandalFlagg
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* Memorable quotes from people you've met ToTheSummit 1,899 10 01/26/03 07:02 PM
by TekNut
* I've been away... its me Kriz MaskedMulatto 1,400 7 03/12/03 07:16 AM
by Purple_Voyage

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,653 topic views. 6 members, 649 guests and 292 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.