Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23738096 -

Yeah but then people can end up pulling them out of the trash. Once it's flushed, you know you can't get your hands on it


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23738105 -

Sheekle said:
PSA to everyone n johnson, quit flushin drugs down drains n toilets we dont need em to wind up in the water supply. just throw em in the trash, they're less likely thatway



Yea I do see ur point there actually, hopefully it disintegrates and doesn't get found down the line by some little kid

Just throwing it in the trash isn't the same tho, who's to say I wouldn't turn around and dig it back out later? It doesn't have that sense of finality


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23738164 -

Sheekle said:
PSA to everyone n johnson, quit flushin drugs down drains n toilets we dont need em to wind up in the water supply. just throw em in the trash, they're less likely thatway



My boss tells me that back in the good old days they would take barrels of dirty oil and put them in the bed of a pickup, pop the cap, and drive around dumping old oil into the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23738234 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Yeah dude I can't wait to fly out to CO and get out of this tweaker village in the middle of nowhere



Hey Johnson. Are you moving or just vacationing?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23738283 -

Sheekle said:
PSA to everyone n johnson, quit flushin drugs down drains n toilets we dont need em to wind up in the water supply. just throw em in the trash, they're less likely thatway



And then they go to the landfill, and some racoon or seagull eats it, and gets crazed, then sick, then attacks a human, and some virus springs forth from the wounds on the human, then the human goes to the hospital and is really sick, then they die, then they wake back up and start attacking people, then zombie apocalypse.


I would have thought you would see this sheeks, you seem like a bright young man, guess I misjudged you.:snub:


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Sheekle]
    #23738390 -

Sheekle said:
PSA to everyone n johnson, quit flushin drugs down drains n toilets we dont need em to wind up in the water supply. just throw em in the trash, they're less likely thatway



but how will we get the fish in the ocean and monsters in the sewer high?


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: sanchothestoner] * 1
    #23738404 -

sanchothestoner said:
Sheekle said:
PSA to everyone n johnson, quit flushin drugs down drains n toilets we dont need em to wind up in the water supply. just throw em in the trash, they're less likely thatway



but how will we get the fish in the ocean and monsters in the sewer high?



That just takes you pissing in the toilet


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: koods]
    #23738414 -

no only if i eat mushrooms, which i don't.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: koods]
    #23738417 -

lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23738418 -

koods!!!!!


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #23738462 -

:rail2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: I Love Lucid] * 1
    #23738496 -

Already want another one, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #23738497 -

penis in a bottle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #23738502 -

bottle surrounding a penis


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #23738504 -

a bottle in your penis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #23738505 -

penis surrounding a bottle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23738509 -

your penis is a bottle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: Repertoire89]
    #23738511 -

Plot twist: all penises are bottles


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: I Love Lucid]
    #23738517 -

is the tip a twist-off? or do you need a bottle opener?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Meaty Dick Club (MDC) [Re: I Love Lucid]
    #23738521 -

I actually put my penis in a bottle for a pretty regular basis for a couple years once. I used to just piss in gatorade bottles and leave them around my room to rot back when I was a ratchet hoodlum


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* strip clubs?
( 1 2 all )
StonedShroom 4,573 32 01/05/08 01:36 PM
by Konyap
* Chuck Palahniuk... fight club fans beejay 1,471 15 09/22/05 05:50 AM
by lechuck
* Clubs *edit* Someone enlighten me, The Lame One. BloodNOil 286 0 07/25/05 03:29 PM
by BloodNOil
* going to a strip club
( 1 2 all )
Hakim0777 2,975 32 08/05/07 01:00 PM
by Hakim0777
* Malcolm X StrandedVoyager 722 1 08/10/08 03:47 PM
by g00ru
* MDC mid day chit chat MDC like a lickitty spit kit-kat, nowadimsayin?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Sheekle 13,654 103 08/26/26 02:53 PM
by Powdered_Toastman
* don't you think clubbing is...
( 1 2 all )
mr_kite 4,117 31 09/23/03 04:51 PM
by JimBoB
* the stupidity of strip clubs
( 1 2 3 all )
DoctorJ 7,582 45 03/15/10 02:08 PM
by deCypher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,253 topic views. 6 members, 32 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.