Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: t3h_Lord]
    #23579179 -

Every amine has a freebase and lots are smokable. I was on a quest to see if anyone would prescribe me a proper stimulant. I got aforementioned bupropione pills with some citric acid derivate in it, obviously to prevent snorting. So I basified and steam distilled -> bupropione freebase.
Evaporates nicely without residue, but tastes so fucking disgusting that it's impossible to smoke a dose large enough for any effect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #23579681 -

Definitely Tabasco for me, I also have Asthma pretty bad


--------------------
A Man Said to the Universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

-Stephen Crane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: KamikazeKush]
    #23579682 -

Tabacco*


--------------------
A Man Said to the Universe:
“Sir, I exist!”
“However,” replied the universe,
“The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation.”

-Stephen Crane

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: KamikazeKush]
    #23580886 -

Well you know what's really harsh, is when a dog eats your stash or drying buds, and you dry out the poo in the oven. That is of course, unless you use the quadruple-chamber double-carb, ice-holding dogshitterhitter 5000 bong.


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #23580912 -

Bro thats gross you have to extract the poo with iso noob. :underage:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #23581063 -

ServantOfBaphomet said:
"Harshest"?? Either pine wood chips or un"purged" dmt. Sorry drunk don't care.



Oh I did also smoke treated wood shavings once by accident.


My gf's dad at the time used to smoke in the shed and we'd randomly pick through there from time to time to get the bits and buds he'd drop. It was dark and they were soft enough and small enough to be mistaken for tiny tufts of bud. I took a pretty big hit. Thought I might die.


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23581068 -

At least if I ever develop esophageal cancer I can blame that and not the cigarettes :cookiemonster:


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23581187 -

CookieCrumbs said:
At least if I ever develop esophageal cancer I can blame that and not the cigarettes :cookiemonster:



You show those heartless wood-dealing scum what the deal is, yo.


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #23581731 -

Murzelpfrumpft said:
Wellbutrin freebase was quite disgusting. Too nasty to achieve any effect.
The same applies to alcohol-made extract of poppy seeds.



Why the hell did you smoke wellbutrin? I rely on it for my sanity, I would never try to get high on it. I doubt it's even possible.


--------------------
Trade List


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #23581769 -

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Well you know what's really harsh, is when a dog eats your stash or drying buds, and you dry out the poo in the oven. That is of course, unless you use the quadruple-chamber double-carb, ice-holding dogshitterhitter 5000 bong.



"It's mostly Maui Waui man but it's got some labrador in it"


--------------------
Trade List


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: saythatagain]
    #23581792 -

When I went to naval firefighting school (one of several times) I had to go through a 'smokehouse'  it was a cement blockhouse with grates on the floor with little troughs full of burning kerosene, like the engine room on a ship on fire.  And in the corner they had a pile of wood and other shit burning.

I had to go through it 2 times because when i came out they saw the shape of my lips on my T-shirt where I tried to filter the smoke. :mad2:


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #23581814 -

Yes, but not every chem is most efficiently smoked as the freebase. Meth the best/most common example, others like heroin base and some salt(s) (tar) smoke about the same. Some cathinones smoke well as a salt, bupropion may be the same.


Kind of pipe? Steamrollers. Way to consume weed? Oil in a vape at 380*-400*F, or very hot dabs. Anything? DMT is probably the most uncomfortable all around for me personally, but some pills (and syrups) and powders caused a deep/dull unsettling pain. Etaqualone really hurt, but it could just be in my mind because it was the last powder I've smoked a few years ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: DustBunny]
    #23581836 -

This guy told me he smoked shrooms before.:facepalm:
:dafuq:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: FuckIDK]
    #23581861 -

I'd say the smoke Obama has been blowing up people's asses for the last 8 years has got to be the harshest.


--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: starfire_xes]
    #23581913 -

:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: FuckIDK]
    #23581923 -

FuckIDK said:
:whathesaid:



The only thing we agree on


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #23581945 -

Riping open teabags and smoking the shit, but that was more disgusting than harsh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: FuckIDK]
    #23582699 -

Menthol cigarettes. I'll never understand why people smoke those. Someone left a pack of Newport 100's at my place and it took me almost a month to go through the pack and I was smoking Reds at the time.

I was in a situation where I had bud and wanted to smoke but literally had nothing but a notebook handy. Notebook paper rolled joint was the worst.


--------------------
:dancingbear:

SonicTitan said:
"Id rail the same amount of come to crack"

https://soundcloud.com/matty_dread

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ShrillGoldenChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: FuckIDK]
    #23582824 -

FuckIDK said:
This guy told me he smoked shrooms before.:facepalm:
:dafuq:



I've met tons of these people. The worst part is %90 of the time, if you correct them you become the "weird druggy guy who actually knows about and does drugs" vs. thw other guy who is just "the cool guy who doesn't actually do drugs".

I correxted on of the people at work and made a thread on it. Ill try and link it.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: tealeaf]
    #23583501 -

Kools are the only cigs I smoke. Almost makes it feel like you aren't destroying your lungs. Not that I like it, just when I'm out of bud.


--------------------
Trade List


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bupropion and Shrooms? SamanthaF 8,901 11 12/01/11 05:02 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Best method to quit smoking
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,501 27 11/16/04 10:29 PM
by Boom
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,585 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,812 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* "Smoke out" vs. "Smoke up"
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 3,251 27 10/11/04 09:32 PM
by 2Experimental
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,192 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* smoking with parents
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 3,452 43 12/16/04 05:12 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,482 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 297 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.