Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: smoking with parents [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3509293 - 12/16/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I used to think it would be cool to smoke up with my pops. But now I think it would just be fucking divine to drop a nice strong dose of some cid with him maybe with some E mixed in. The problem is he is over 40. Anyone who has heard the recorde Turn in Tune in Drop Out by Dr. Leary will know what I am talking about. If you haven't heard it then do a search it was a thread by leary fan. Basically leary talks about in the ep that people under the age of 40 think of drugs differently then people who are over the age of 40. It makes alot of sense if you think about it. Young people are adventurous and to them a drug means a new sensation/possibility for expanded consiousness but for some reason when a person reaches an older age they shun drugs probably because they are already set on the views/worldviews spriitual views what have you and anything that would shater 40 plus years of reinforced belief must be a danger to them. Anway I suspect that my dad has tried weed before in his past as a kid but nothing he really got into and who knows about cid he grew up around that time so theres a chance but if he did I doubt he would ever tell me about it. But something leads me to believe that he has because he is cool about me growing mushies and constantly talking about consicousness expansion and psychedelia.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: smoking with parents [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #3509384 - 12/16/04 03:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

my mom is 49
she loves to roll, toke and trip

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: smoking with parents [Re: joe666]
    #3509708 - 12/16/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

joe666 said:
my mom is 49
she loves to roll, toke and trip

see...now that's what I'm talking about!

I don't want to be one of those ex-stoners  :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: smoking with parents [Re: kaiowas]
    #3509950 - 12/16/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Me either, if I ever have kids i'd love to trip with them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds