Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #23574057 -

Fresh catnip. I was very young.


I also smoked... toilet paper... out of a straw once... I was very dumb...


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23574148 -

old tobacco in a bowl...


--------------------
i like to keep it mello, ya i keep it mello, i like to keep it mellow, ya i keep it mello, i like to keep it mello

-Jenny Camilla Baker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23574226 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Fresh catnip. I was very young.


I also smoked... toilet paper... out of a straw once... I was very dumb...



:picard: shit paper, no big house joint rolled up?

the cats always ate the nip down to the ground


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #23574404 -

FuckIDK said:
Weed out a can



Big pile of cig ash in a well used and abused Can with a FAT chunk of ammonia based crack on it.
Ohh or weed that way over ferted/not flushed. Full of phosphates, Sparks and crackles heavily... That shit is nasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Saunterer]
    #23574467 -

If weed worms are real i would imagine they are. They sound to outlandish to be real enough to believe. Plus I've never seen one or read about one online (although i haven't really looked). But the people who claim to have smoked and ate them insist they are very real.

Which makes me doubt them even more.:skeptical:


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23574488 -

CookieCrumbs said:
Fresh catnip. I was very young.


I also smoked... toilet paper... out of a straw once... I was very dumb...



Fun story time with a fun fact.

In high school we read that cat nip can be used as a mild sedative when prepared in a tea(pretty much on the same level as a relaxing green tea or maybe chamomile? Idk much about tea, but basically you won't get high off it:rofl:).

Anyway i tried it with a little bit(2-4 grams) a couple times (i imagine a little, dosage advice is surprisingly hard to find on catnip:rofl:) and saw the potential in it.

Anyway, my friend wanted to try it. He just got caught smoking weed by his mom. She said "if you can keep it low key enough that your sisters and any of our family find out i don't care that you smoke with a couple friends here and there".

So he hits me up that night to try catnip tea. I bring over about an oz in a ziploc bag. We're putting it in a cup to boil in his room. He had bought bud earlier that night. His sister comes down,

"What smells like wee- oh"

My friend is scooping cstnip into a cup as she confronts him about the weed smell.

"I know what this looks like, but this is catnip"

"Sure"

She storms upstairs.

Phone rings.

"I GIVE YOU ONE SIMPLE FUCKING RULE AND YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW IT- IT'S FUCKING CATNIP-SHUT UP"

Weirdest argument ever.

Anyway, his moms BF comes over and looks it over and confirms it's catnip.

What was really funny was the internet articles of kids getting high on catnip we saw printed laying on the table t morning. It was pretty obvious they just googled "getting high on catnip" and printed the first article that supported their preconceived thoughts on the idea.

Fucking weird night for sure.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: LuSiD enthusiast]
    #23574586 -

So, does catnip tea work or what???

I once smoked a potato bug when i was young. real dumb.

Harshest thing ive smoked is at home extracted DMT goo from ACRB.

Harshest thing i can imagine is smoking a piece of rubber.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: saythatagain]
    #23574623 -

saythatagain said:
ak47myth said:
Wild Dagga (Lions Tail), Damiana, and Tobacco are the worst.



Dagga is pretty rough. I have a baggie of damiana I got as a gift in some herb I baught online, I haven't tried it though.
Hunter hunter said:
Brugmansia leaf rolled as a blunt is some nasty shit.



What made you try that?




Idk last flower cycle I had my brug in the room.  I'd get home and clip prune all the plants.  I felt it a waste one early morning so I started rolling the brug leaves into blunts and lacing them closed with strips of the stem fibers.  I'd clip the little blunts above the lamps just for fun.  One night I was faded and had been eating a little more brug leaf every night and felt it was fairy safe to try some of the smoke.  By far one of the more vile pungent smoke I've ever had.


--------------------





    Eat the meat that’s at your feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23574628 -

Cat turd.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23576891 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
So, does catnip tea work or what???





Yes. People do actually also smoke it. When it is properly dried.

http://wellnessmama.com/4525/catnip-herb-profile/


--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #23576962 -

OhMrJohnson said:
Tobacco bong hit

God I almost died



Yeah


Tobacco is harsh, and overall unpleasant

I'm sure if I had higher quality baccky I'd be a bit different


But still I just find tobacco to be overall lame


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: saythatagain]
    #23576971 -

Out of all the plants ive smoked its really hard to say but I guess certain types of very potent tobacco are the harshest.

As for pure substances I would say DMT.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? *DELETED* [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23577165 -

Post deleted by Sanguin3

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Sanguin3]
    #23577295 -

Vaping alcohol sounds brutal as fuck. Although that isn't smoking.


--------------------
I'm addicted to coke, weed, booze, ludes and speed.
Not LSD, you can't get addicted to LSD, it was built by scientists.

I ain't got no demons that gonna get woke.


In erowid we trust.

Just take your damn pills and don't ask any questions, you'll be fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: saythatagain]
    #23577336 -

Probably Salvia. Maybe tobacco at first, but it's scary how fast you get used to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: nooneman]
    #23577354 -

"Harshest"?? Either pine wood chips or un"purged" dmt. Sorry drunk don't care.


--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #23577409 -

Wellbutrin freebase was quite disgusting. Too nasty to achieve any effect.
The same applies to alcohol-made extract of poppy seeds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #23577469 -

Dear god you tried to smoke welbutrin freebase?

I didnt even know such a thing existed that sounds terrible :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: Murzelpfrumpft]
    #23577480 -

Mint because of the menthol. I had a bunch in my garden and my friend told me he has smoked it so i tried it. Its not too bad but i couldnt blow it out of my nose because it hurt so i would say it is number one.

Also damp weed is terrible.

Hash kills my lungs too but that never atops me from taking big hits :bonghit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's the harshest smoke? [Re: BANANA.MAN]
    #23577506 -

Calea Zacatechichi is the absolute most harsh herb I've ever smoked but the slowed pace perceptual awareness effects were worth it. The tea one concocts from it is equally as bitterly harsh but again, worth it.


--------------------

•∞∅♆T!
:kingtard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bupropion and Shrooms? SamanthaF 8,902 11 12/01/11 07:02 PM
by AnonymousRabbit
* Best method to quit smoking
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 4,501 27 11/17/04 12:29 AM
by Boom
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,587 46 09/16/04 09:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,407 35 01/07/04 11:53 PM
by notapillow
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,818 50 07/20/04 12:43 AM
by Entropic
* "Smoke out" vs. "Smoke up"
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 3,251 27 10/11/04 11:32 PM
by 2Experimental
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,193 52 10/13/09 09:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* smoking with parents
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 3,452 43 12/16/04 07:12 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,482 topic views. 3 members, 379 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.