Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Making cannabis infused coconut oil or butter with a half ounce
    #23575016 -

Hi Guys,

I am determined to finally make strong effective medical cannabis edibles for myself.

In the past I have had very little luck with edibles, either my own or those made by others.

They never seem to work for me, but I need them for medical and practical reasons.

So I have two questions for the community that I would DEEPLY appreciate answers to.

1. What is the easiest, most fool proof, most efficient way to make strong cannabis coconut oil for a beginner?

2. Is a half ounce of strong bud enough to make oil out of? How many strong edibles/doses would that make approximately?

Any other tips?

I need something simple, easy and effective to make strong edibles out of a half ounce of cannabis buds.

Any tips, tricks, resources etc appreciated!

Thank you!

:japsmile:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (08/25/16 04:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23575018 -

Coconut oil?? Just make canna butter!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant]
    #23575028 -

Ok thats fine too, but can you give me a really simple break down of the most fool proof way to do it?

I just cant afford to screw this up! In the past my attempts didnt work for some reason and I cant let that happen again!

I am investing 100 dollars into this batch of butter so I want to make sure I make them as potent as possible.


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23575035 -

Ok as far as I know, canna butter is the most cost effective, simple potent and versatile way to make eatables... unfortunately I don't have the recipe, this tek came from Overgrow and since it was taken down I donno what happened to it, do a search see if u come up with something good :shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant]
    #23575037 -

Even generally though, do you use a pot, a pan, the oven?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant]
    #23575040 -

I found something

https://overgrow.com/growfaq/content/62/62/en/how-do-i-make-cannabutter.html


But it's no good, it's simplified , shortened and with no pictures


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant]
    #23575043 -

Moonshoe said:
Even generally though, do you use a pot, a pan, the oven?




A pot  mon.


And your in luck! I found a good tek !

https://overgrow.com/growfaq/content/62/1178/en/hacksaws-tasty-cannabutter-recipe.html


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant]
    #23575047 -

Thank you!

:thanx: :japsmile:


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23575048 -

Have fun with your eatables. Let us know how it worked out for u :feelshighman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23575050 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: NobodyYouKnow]
    #23575066 -

Thanks guys! How many doses do you think a half ounce of bud should make in edibles?

Like how many cookies should I make the butter into?


--------------------


Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23575078 -

The only way to find that out is to eat one... or two... or three.... everyone's different but shouldn't take you too many cookies to find your sweet spot. Work out how much butter you are going to use in your cookies first, then you can think about doses.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23575079 -

20-30 cookies?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant]
    #23576146 -

In the past I have had good results with crock pots, as for most effective its hard to say.

Instead of starting with a large batch you could also try a few different 1~gram fire cracker like experiments to see what works best for you.


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: musiclover420]
    #23576155 -

I used to use a crockpot.    Then I switched over to a Magical Butter machine.


Too easy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: Big Worm]
    #23576209 -

Finely grind flower and mix into half a cup (or more) of melted coconut oil. Put in an oven safe dish and bake at 250F for 30 mins to decarb. Don't strain the oil and bake into whatever you want.

That's how a recreational edible manufacturer in Colorado taught me how to do it :shrug:. I've never had a weak batch from this method.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil or butter with a half ounce [Re: Moonshoe]
    #23576265 -

Depending on your tolerance, half an ounce should be quite a bit of doses.

How Ive done it with great sucess is grind up the bud, throw into a brownie mix at the "mixing stage" then bake for the time requested by the box.

There is also the double boiler method, but i havent tried it yet. Basically, u have two pots stack ontop each other. Bottom pot has boiling water, top pot (that hovers inside the bottom pot, but doesnt sit inside. Aka sits on the rim of the bottom pot) contains the butter.

By using hot steam to cook your butter, u prevent burning the butter. U can put oil or butter, i think butter tastes better personally.

Then double boil your weed and oil/butter mix. Not sure the ratio, but put enough butter/oil to completely saturate the ground-up bud material.

After doubling boiling for a couple hours, u can strain then freeze the butter in the fridge or just leave the green matter in the butter. Up to you...


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil or butter with a half ounce [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23576305 -

I prefer the Everclear extract method. 

I break up an ounce of good weed and put it in the oven on 240 for 40 min, then put it in a mason jar and cover the weed x2 with everclear.  Shake it up for 3 min. filter and boil outside in a rice cooker until I get enough to fill a shot glass.  Sit the shot glass on a shelf for a day or two, and you get either hash oil or just hash

It's fucking awesome.  Since I baked it I can just put a drop under my tongue or mix it with a drink and get high as fuck. 

You can smoke it too.


Edit: I'm actually high off a weed oatmeal and raisin cookie I made out of the extract.  It's a great high, way different than smoking weed


--------------------
Todo Cambia
   

               
                                                :cookiemonster::elmo:



DMT said: Everyone know's me, they just don't know it yet

Edited by Kenetic (08/25/16 02:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil or butter with a half ounce [Re: Kenetic]
    #23576575 -

I love canna coconut oil.

First grind up ya weeds, and wrap that in tinfoil on a baking sheet - I actually have this ceramic bowl I use for that. I usually put mine in the oven at 200 or max 220 for about a half hour or 45 minutes. Then heat up the coconut oil so that you get it to a liquid consistency enough so that you can stir in the decarbed weed. I don't normally strain because it's a pain in the ass, but you could if you want, then freeze.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Making cannabis infused coconut oil with a half ounce [Re: desant] * 1
    #23576580 -

desant said:
Coconut oil?? Just make canna butter!



coconut oil is much better for both edibles and health reasons


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cannabis Incense? Madtowntripper 4,572 14 04/05/10 04:21 PM
by Ego Questio
* Dead Kennedys - "Kinky Sex Makes The World Go 'Round" LearyfanS 2,027 8 03/19/03 09:13 AM
by DazedSol
* Money making ventures reflectedlight 1,220 9 08/24/03 01:57 PM
by eric_the_red
* cannabis culture TheBear 1,739 14 05/12/03 02:04 PM
by Malachi
* What's the best book on indoor cannabis development? World Spirit 996 12 09/09/03 05:15 AM
by World Spirit
* Reading This Will Make You Yawn.
( 1 2 all )
EffedS 2,569 20 10/10/03 11:43 PM
by whole9
* Why have mushrooms been making me pass out?
( 1 2 all )
AllisonWonderland 4,851 27 04/07/19 02:09 AM
by Lucis
* Wine and mead making Azmodeus 1,211 9 08/07/03 10:38 AM
by Azmodeus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,959 topic views. 0 members, 36 guests and 240 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.