Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

mush trip report
    #2345833 - 02/17/04 03:16 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

The last time I tripped was about a month and a half ago. I was with notapillow, ADD, and marshmellow. marshmellow already wrote a  trip report so here's mine for the same night. We were all in ADD's trip fort/hut and we ate our eighths at around 8:30 or 9:00 except for ADD, who hasn't gurped yet. ADD was just a drunk running around and falling over :razz:.

I started tripping after about 45 min or an hour, i always take longer than most. it began with a huge body high, i couldn't move at all, my whole body felt like it weighed about ten times as much. The fort is small so when I was coming close to my peak I decided to venture outside with every one else to look at the skyline of SF. Marshmellow looked like he was having a very intense first trip, but i wasn't worried, i was just thinking random thoughts inside my own head. I was just sitting on the hillside with Notapillow smoking a bowl :bong:. I hadn't smoked in a few weeks so each time I took a hit I would get insane closed and open eye visuals of rainbow colored stars and I had massive tracers behind my arm. the bowl really hit me hard :eyemouth:. every time i looked at SF all the lights seemed to be exploding infinitely every time I looked at them. But after I took a hit of nitrous everything went black for about a minute and when I came back from the blackness there were bright vibrant colors everywhere. My whole body felt like it was floating during and after the nitrous. after a while of talking with notapillow we decided that we should all go inside and watch finding nemo.

The whole trip was going great and finding nemo is one of the trippiest movies which i recommend watching on some psychedelic. My peak wasn't over and it was about 12 or 1 in the morning. all the patterns in the wood on the walls was moving and I remember the trippiest part of the cabin was the wood door where the wood looked like the face of an old man with a long beard that was moving in the wind. I couldn't get to sleep until around four in the morning so I watched the old man in the door and finding nemo until I fell asleep

All in all it was a great trip, except for when I was coming down and thought there were spiders crawling all over my arms, but that went away after a while. I woke up the next morning feeling great, like a new person after a life changing experience. I'm somewhat new to the shroomery and this is my first trip report so I hope you enjoyed reading it!!!! :mushroom2:

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: mush trip report [Re: telamahooka]
    #2346188 - 02/17/04 04:52 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

:gd_icon: :grin:

--------------------

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

Re: mush trip report [Re: notapillow]
    #2354740 - 02/19/04 02:41 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think the reason I thought there were spiders on my arms was because I hate spiders and knew there were a few in the fort, but when I looked at my arms there was nothing on them. Has anyone had something like this happen to them on shrooms?

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Invisiblescott2004bc
Munchie Time!!
Loc: Utah
Re: mush trip report [Re: telamahooka]
    #2361446 - 02/21/04 12:06 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

after doin' DXM ...mushrooms sound like you open your mind to new realms of consuensesssss!! (I know I spelled it wrong...it is worth the time to post it ehh..whats up with that!!)

--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

OfflineMr. Faggot
Me Have A.D.D?
Loc: ...da hood...?
Re: mush trip report [Re: scott2004bc]
    #2365607 - 02/21/04 11:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

telamahooka i think u got that bad trip of spiders was becuz before we tripped we had to kill all the spiders and also u slept next to the wall

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, DXM, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience