Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: BoldAsLove]
    #23343123 -

BoldAsLove said:
Maroon said:
And such is the price of a truly free society.

No crime is worth limiting my freedom one bit

And thank god I'm not the only who thought that the constitution is written in such a way


But conditioned minds have allowed willful modern misinterpretations of these laws to redefine original intents and you are just adding fuel to the fire because many see right through this

Which is why I'm sure gun sales are booming right as we speak



Our society is not truly free then and never has been. And I'm okay with that, so it seems we just differ on opinion.

Though I find it interesting that you comment on the "original intent" when the second amendment clearly states the need for a "well-regulated militia" for national. Something that is rarely discussed when talking about gun rights.



You're saying we should all join our local militias in order to own guns? I'm not oppose to that, lol


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23343166 -

hostileuniverse said:
BoldAsLove said:
American citizens should not have their constitutional rights taken away without due process. If he is proven to be a terrorist, then of course he shouldn't have access to a gun. If the FBI is unable to prove a link, then they should only be able to monitor.



So even though he's made numerous threats and admitted to being an ISISsympathizer, let him buy guns? Fuck that



The FBI would have arrested him if they could prove anything. Innocent until proven guilty. The FBI should have monitored him closer.

hostileuniverse said:
BoldAsLove said:
Maroon said:
And such is the price of a truly free society.

No crime is worth limiting my freedom one bit

And thank god I'm not the only who thought that the constitution is written in such a way


But conditioned minds have allowed willful modern misinterpretations of these laws to redefine original intents and you are just adding fuel to the fire because many see right through this

Which is why I'm sure gun sales are booming right as we speak



Our society is not truly free then and never has been. And I'm okay with that, so it seems we just differ on opinion.

Though I find it interesting that you comment on the "original intent" when the second amendment clearly states the need for a "well-regulated militia" for national. Something that is rarely discussed when talking about gun rights.



You're saying we should all join our local militias in order to own guns? I'm not oppose to that, lol



No, I'm not.


--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23343176 -

hostileuniverse said:
He passed his background check, under current law, being an Isis supporter is currently not grounds to deny gun purchases, it should be, but progressives won't allow it



Good lord, it was just pointed out to you that the GOP, not liberals, blocked the ban.  How can anyone be so ignorant after being spoon fed this information?

You are siding with liberals on this issue.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23343208 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
hostileuniverse said:
He passed his background check, under current law, being an Isis supporter is currently not grounds to deny gun purchases, it should be, but progressives won't allow it



Good lord, it was just pointed out to you that the GOP, not liberals, blocked the ban.  How can anyone be so ignorant after being spoon fed this information?

You are siding with liberals on this issue.



Oh look, you're lying again, both democrats and republicans both had bills to keep terrorists from obtaining guns, both were rejected, but I wouldn't expect you to be honest about... Well... Anything:shrug:


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23343238 -

hostileuniverse said:
both democrats and republicans both had bills to keep terrorists from obtaining guns, both were rejected, but I wouldn't expect you to be honest about... Well... Anything:shrug:



I didn't know that.  Can you provide a link to the Republican bill???


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23343244 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
hostileuniverse said:
both democrats and republicans both had bills to keep terrorists from obtaining guns, both were rejected, but I wouldn't expect you to be honest about... Well... Anything:shrug:



I didn't know that.  Can you provide a link to the Republican bill???



http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/262030-senate-blocks-tying-gun-fight-to-obamacare-repeal


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23343277 -

hostileuniverse said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Can you provide a link to the Republican bill???



http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/262030-senate-blocks-tying-gun-fight-to-obamacare-repeal



Your article says "Senate Republicans rejected an amendment that would have blocked suspected or known terrorists from being able to buy guns."

I asked if you had a link to where Republicans wanted to block terrorists from buying handguns.  Do you have one?  Or are you the one who's lying?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (06/14/16 02:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #23343375 -

Jesus you're fucking dense...

From the fucking article...

Quote:
Senators rejected an amendment from Cornyn by a 55-44 vote. The Texan's proposal would have allowed the attorney general to delay suspected terrorists from getting a gun for up to 72 hours as they try to get a court to approve blocking the sale of the firearm. 



Cornyn's a republican

More from the article for the retard...

Quote:
In another vote, senators turned down an amendment from Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) that would have increased money for mental health and prosecute felons who fail background checks.



Fal discussing politics...

Quote:
have you seen my baseball?




--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23344233 -

hostileuniverse said:
Jesus you're fucking dense...

From the fucking article...

Quote:
Senators rejected an amendment from Cornyn by a 55-44 vote. The Texan's proposal would have allowed the attorney general to delay suspected terrorists from getting a gun for up to 72 hours as they try to get a court to approve blocking the sale of the firearm. 



Cornyn's a republican



The Senate rejected it, though the Senate had 54 Republicans and 45 Democrats.  :ooo:

And it wouldn't have prevented suspected terrorists from buying a gun; it only offered a 72 hour maximum delay, which any lawyer could easily help exceed.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: c1dh3d]
    #23344411 -

It didnt hand it to him but It gave him a leg up

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Connoisseur]
    #23345139 -

It's the coverage by TYT here, but this is a good small scale representation of how the MSM covers the news.  TYT are embarrassing.

Scandalous Hypocrisy In The Coverage Of Orlando



--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23346086 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
hostileuniverse said:
Jesus you're fucking dense...

From the fucking article...

Quote:
Senators rejected an amendment from Cornyn by a 55-44 vote. The Texan's proposal would have allowed the attorney general to delay suspected terrorists from getting a gun for up to 72 hours as they try to get a court to approve blocking the sale of the firearm. 



Cornyn's a republican



The Senate rejected it, though the Senate had 54 Republicans and 45 Democrats.  :ooo:

And it wouldn't have prevented suspected terrorists from buying a gun; it only offered a 72 hour maximum delay, which any lawyer could easily help exceed.



Did you really not read the last sentence? A court can deny the sale...

But I guess to a partisan hack, if it came from republicans no good can come of it, this is why America is so fucked, both parties constantly work against each other to achieve the same goal, it's really disgusting... IMO


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #23346098 -

Partisan politics is purposeful. It guarantees each party has a 50% chance to power more or less and keep the status quo (career politicians who take large sums from corporations and ignore citizens and listen to corporations)


It then splits and divide the citizens with small minded issues so that we cannot focus on larger enemies like said sellout politicians, corporations, and shills that sell the fake message over media every day


--------------------
UNDENIABLE PROOF A MODERATOR (Enlil) USES FRAUDULENT POSTS TO SUPOORT HIS OPINIONS.  https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/23596771#23596771 ; anyone can verify my original post in its unedited format. This proves the length the disinfo whores will go to defend pseudo theories. What quack jobs. Time to get out of moms basement.

One must ask why they would be complicit in crimes against humanity? Is debt based money really worth whoring out your credibility for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Maroon]
    #23346107 -

So true, partisans on both sides have bankrupted this country, and democrats want to elect another career politician, at least GOP had the balls to reject the status quo...


--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23346162 -

That's why I backed away from partisan politics. It just divides


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23347940 -

hostileuniverse said:
I guess to a partisan hack, if it came from republicans no good can come of it, this is why America is so fucked, both parties constantly work against each other to achieve the same goal, it's really disgusting... IMO



Look, we both seem to agree that something should be done so that suspected terrorists don't buy guns.

So which party is trying to do something about it NOW???


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #23348056 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
hostileuniverse said:
I guess to a partisan hack, if it came from republicans no good can come of it, this is why America is so fucked, both parties constantly work against each other to achieve the same goal, it's really disgusting... IMO



Look, we both seem to agree that something should be done so that suspected terrorists don't buy guns.

So which party is trying to do something about it NOW???



Shouldn't the proper protocol for "suspected terrorists" be imprisonment or deportation rather than that they "don't buy guns". :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #23348356 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
hostileuniverse said:
I guess to a partisan hack, if it came from republicans no good can come of it, this is why America is so fucked, both parties constantly work against each other to achieve the same goal, it's really disgusting... IMO



Look, we both seem to agree that something should be done so that suspected terrorists don't buy guns.

So which party is trying to do shit on due process NOW.

Fixed that for you.

If the government wants to put someone on a list along with the 800k or so that are already there, they should have to prove the person is a danger BEFORE they go on the list.


--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #23348596 -

Watch Josh Earnest loose his mind after a real question with follow ups. Looked like the glue for his hairpiece was melting off. Nice looking reporter too. 

But nothing beats the reporter Melissa Theuriau form France.




Reporter hits White House for strawman, hypocrisy on lambasting GOP over 'radical Islam' rhetoric




--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Do you believe the nightclub shooting handed the Presidency to Trump? [Re: Astral Pain]
    #23348672 -

@2:20 sec that says it all doesn't it..


--------------------


Rate me here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 2nd amendment to justify shooting pigs?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
dee_N_ae 14,667 131 09/19/02 03:08 PM
by francisco
* article - Republican Presidents And War Crimes - Nothing New grib 1,168 4 05/20/04 07:50 PM
by silversoul7
* The First Amendment - Void Where Prohibited by Law Evolving 3,544 17 02/10/04 03:28 PM
by silversoul7
* Militant Mullah Meets Match in Comic at Norway Nightclub DigitalDuality 550 1 05/01/04 12:29 AM
by Zahid
* Is there any candidate running for president....
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 1,826 29 10/06/04 07:49 PM
by nanananotehead
* President Bush, You are a Fucking Moron.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,986 46 06/03/04 02:08 AM
by Redo
* Your Right to Party & the New Prohibition somebodyelse 991 9 06/30/03 10:25 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* Fav Presidents
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 1,893 26 06/08/04 03:15 AM
by The_Red_Crayon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
4,349 topic views. 4 members, 33 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.