Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: dankington]
    #23298039 -

No dankington, he has to do the cycle, and let it cool during the day while he's awake because he lives with a female who is afraid of cooling jars murdering her in her sleep.

you could let them cool outside the pressure cooker even... I mean fuck...  You shouldn't be growing drugs in the same household as someone who can't even embrace logic.  Might seem logical to them to get you put in prison..


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Inocuole]
    #23298059 -

I could go back and trace this trainwreck of misunderstandings to its source. best not to though :stoner:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #23298062 -

It's not really a misunderstanding.  We're saying one thing and this guy and his roommate might be thinking another.  But nothing has been said that wasn't good advice.


--------------------
                            :rainbowdrink: Tea doesn't work?                            AMU  (Q & A)                  Grain prep for Intergalactic Space Oats :pes:     

Coir-ca-cola
Jokes are funny until they're about you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Inocuole]
    #23298164 -

"Get it? You would turn it OFF before you went to bed, and let it cool overnight."

Why so hostile, buddy? You seem like you're angry, lmfao.

And I convinced her to let me run it. I know you said to let it cool over night, but she was against me turning it on NOW and letting it cool over night, as she was (and now is) going to bed and insisted on HER being up as it was on. Apparently if it's going to explode, somehow she's going to stop it in her mind...and apparently my supervision is not good enough... She's just paranoid about shit and thinks my adult ass (same ages, too...) can't handle a pressure cooker.

I just waited until she was sleeping and brought it up again to be an ass and she was to tired to fight so she let me do it, hehe. I'm devious, I know. But she let me go ahead and do it.

Women, man...


--------------------
What is this, that stands before me? Figure in black, that points at me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Abiminabowl]
    #23298171 -

No, I just felt like I was talking to a brick wall :lol:. I'm glad it worked out, man :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Abiminabowl]
    #23298180 -

All the advice I've gotten has been great, it's just that there are a lot of misunderstandings here. I honestly don't know where shit went wrong, but it's the internet and it's easier for things like this to happen. It may also help if my roomie was not a bag of paranoia, hard to explain what's going on when the source of the issue (my roomie) is fucking nuts sometimes, LOL.


And I'm not growing drugs, I'm growing oyster mushrooms! :smile:


--------------------
What is this, that stands before me? Figure in black, that points at me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Abiminabowl]
    #23298187 -

LMFAO

I'm not a brick wall, man! I AM NOT A FUCKING BRICK WALL, MHKAY?

Hahaha

I was high as shit when I originally wrote the post, so any misunderstandings at the start is totally on me, and the rest was because it's hard to explain crazy.

And no. I was not high during the process of the pressure cooker/inoculation. At all.

That was just my own idiocy/noobieness. But hey, this fuck up taught me a lot haha. Thanks guyz.


--------------------
What is this, that stands before me? Figure in black, that points at me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I probably just destroyed my spores, lmfao. [Re: Abiminabowl]
    #23298301 -

Abiminabowl said:
And I'm not growing drugs, I'm growing oyster mushrooms! :smile:



Oh okay, you're in the wrong forum then!  Medicinals and edibles go here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/13

Read the forum descriptions to be sure you're not incriminating yourself unnecessarily if you aren't in fact growing drugs.

Mushroom Cultivation (86 viewing)
This forum is dedicated to all aspects of cultivating psychoactive mushrooms. Please read the disclaimer and the posting guidelines before posting in this forum.

Also, would love to know where you got an oyster spore syringe, didn't know they made those. 

One more thing... Noticed you have a habit of deleting the original post in all your old threads... if you could not do that anymore, that'd be great.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/14960167

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* wasted spores Blu Spore 3,339 3 02/22/19 10:59 AM
by LosTresOjos
* Re: Spore Price Comparison spores 5,478 16 07/27/00 12:46 PM
by Mycelium5150
* Pressure cooker rapid depressurization testing.
( 1 2 all )
gluvbox 4,045 33 11/24/09 07:46 AM
by Batista
* How long for pressure cooker to depressurize after heat turned off? VisionsToReality 9,434 11 10/16/07 11:59 AM
by VisionsToReality
* Depressurization after PC Selfindulgence 743 6 08/08/11 07:26 PM
by Wing
* Texas heat/humidity and spore ordering question Cruciflux 1,335 8 06/09/03 12:09 AM
by Raedon
* quick PC depressurizing and cooling e7c 988 7 10/08/03 12:48 PM
by psilomonkey
* Re: How long do spore prints stay good for Anonymous 1,653 3 12/21/99 07:48 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,154 topic views. 26 members, 241 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.