Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Haircuts *DELETED* [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23258139 -

Post deleted by Sanguin3

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Sanguin3] * 1
    #23258156 -

A few scars shows quality in the past whilst a true warrior has pain as a fragrant..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23258189 -

spoken like a true poet :yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23258203 -

Thanks :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #23258223 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
me too.

I dont like full buzz cuts. need some hair on top. blended with the buzzed sides.



This Nigga knows what I'm talking about. I literally show them how I put my hair. Blend and taper


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: mayfield]
    #23258244 -

mayfield said:
about shoulder length hair.  gets real tangled lol.



I grew my hair out in high school. It looks good 5 minutes after a shower but it's so much work. I can not shower and not give a fuck with shorter hair. A friend was like holy fuck your lookin good.  As the cashier that was flirting with me was staring at me. Ya I know. I haven't showered in about 3 weeks I'm guessing. :shrug:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Enjoywho]
    #23258248 -

I WILL NEVER ALLOW SOCIETY TO FORCE ME TO CUT MY HAIR SHORT EVER! Its the principal of the matter.

Edited by ShiVersblood (05/22/16 01:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #23258265 -

Sounds like the heart of the matter :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23258283 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Scars are a sign of a TRUE warrior :thumbup:



I love any scar. I have a fuck ton of them. Great talking pieces. One of them is my most prominent.  I got it like 8 years ago across my wrist. Spurting blood everywhere in the middle of a restaurant. With the pulse of my heart it would Literally spurt blood.  Had to go to the hospital and everything. And all they did was glue it shut which is exactly what I was going to do. 

:rolleyes


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Enjoywho]
    #23258328 -

Fuck i hate glue, much prefer stitches!

When i was inside an fighting this guy as i knocked him to the floor he pulled me down and at that time i knew i fucked up xD

Busted my head on the door handle,the twat doctor was putting glew all in my hair...he wanted a reaction from me..Tosser!

have a few on my head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23258372 -

Super glue the bitch together. I got made fun by the cooks I wore the the  wrist brace for1 day and I threw it away.  This is bullshit I'm not going to be insulated. I still have it as it didn't heal properly.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Enjoywho]
    #23258398 -

A tattoo if it bothers you :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thinking about dreadlocking my hair.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,602 36 10/31/07 08:02 PM
by WoodsCall
* women with dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Salomon 13,370 148 09/24/10 07:33 AM
by xeallos
* Dreadlocks and what they represent
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Space Monkey 10,011 99 04/29/16 08:21 PM
by Cactiphile
* Should I get a haircut?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kake 8,475 76 08/28/05 10:38 AM
by goobler
* Natural Dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 all )
livelovelaugh 4,716 52 02/10/14 09:25 PM
by showme
* cutting 8 years dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 all )
Jean-guy Masta 3,590 51 01/23/15 12:37 PM
by k00laid
* Post a male haircut you like.
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,053 35 04/15/16 01:42 PM
by TheMovement
* My Beard is getting pretty long. Thinking of cutting it. Thought? - Pics included inside.
( 1 2 all )
sunshinekushman 1,769 33 09/04/11 03:23 PM
by Adamist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,161 topic views. 11 members, 101 guests and 292 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.