Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Haircuts [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #23255825 -

Life During Wartime is in my top five favorite Talking Heads tracks :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Fletcher]
    #23256343 -

about shoulder length hair.  gets real tangled lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #23256421 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
Whats your haircut routine?



Don't do haircuts.

Beard stays neatly trimmed at about 2-4'in

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Repertoire89] * 1
    #23256453 -

Its sunday so there may be no barbers open if there is or unless i've clippers downstairs im going to shave all my hear off, a new look sounds good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #23256472 -

I love a nice fresh cut of hair.  NY last Barber did it perfect in 5 minutes and kept the talking to a minimum. I'd give him a 20 not sure of his price I think it was 12.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #23256484 -

Nice man sounds good and average price is £5/10 min :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts *DELETED* [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #23256582 -

Post deleted by Sanguin3

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Sanguin3]
    #23256589 -

Never cut my hair before, i presume pick the number you want and easy as that :shrug:

Tell me otherwise.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #23256625 -

I do my own hair. Saves money and i enjoy doing it. I just buzz my head with clippers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: ak47myth]
    #23256694 -

It's not for lack of bread, like the greatful dead
Shoulder length or longer
the beauty the splendid the wonder of my HAIR!


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (05/22/16 01:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Sanguin3] * 1
    #23256750 -

Sanguin3 said:
I've been doing my own for almost 5 years. Buzz cut, either a 1/2 or number 1 guard depending on the time of year. My girl trims up around my neck and ears. I had long hair in high school but it's just too hot to be worth it. I don't think I could ever pay for a haircut again.



Ya I can do my own. Thats the thing. But it's so fucking awkward trying to cut in a reflection. I get a standard boys cut short on the sides a little longer on top so I can put it up. :shrug:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #23256761 -

But a lot of barbers want to buzz cut the top.  No I like my shit scissor cut and tapered. Thank you.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Enjoywho]
    #23257563 -

me too.

I dont like full buzz cuts. need some hair on top. blended with the buzzed sides.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23257787 -

Tomorrow haircut, never heard the name buzz before for a haircut and it'll be good the full monty..take some time getting used to being chilly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #23257792 -

Buzz refers to the sound of the electric clippers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: California] * 1
    #23257807 -

culture sharing is fun :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: California]
    #23257808 -

The buzz sound i believe is on most clippers no matter how short the hair is..

So your telling me you walk into a barbers for a buzz it just means haircut?

Not full monty/skinhead ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo]
    #23257816 -

yeah, like lil hairs all over your head. like a chia pet basically.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #23257824 -

Okay :lol:

Another cool thing about a buzz is all my cool scars i've on my head, i'll be able to show them off like a warrior xD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haircuts [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #23257850 -

Scars are a sign of a TRUE warrior :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thinking about dreadlocking my hair.
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,602 36 10/31/07 08:02 PM
by WoodsCall
* women with dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Salomon 13,370 148 09/24/10 07:33 AM
by xeallos
* Dreadlocks and what they represent
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Space Monkey 10,013 99 04/29/16 08:21 PM
by Cactiphile
* Should I get a haircut?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kake 8,475 76 08/28/05 10:38 AM
by goobler
* Natural Dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 all )
livelovelaugh 4,716 52 02/10/14 09:25 PM
by showme
* cutting 8 years dreadlocks
( 1 2 3 all )
Jean-guy Masta 3,590 51 01/23/15 12:37 PM
by k00laid
* Post a male haircut you like.
( 1 2 all )
Patlal 2,053 35 04/15/16 01:42 PM
by TheMovement
* My Beard is getting pretty long. Thinking of cutting it. Thought? - Pics included inside.
( 1 2 all )
sunshinekushman 1,769 33 09/04/11 03:23 PM
by Adamist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,161 topic views. 7 members, 292 guests and 176 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.