Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Sheekle]
    #21164232 -

Bosses with dreads look cooler than bosses without dreads, but wutevs. I hope society lightens up on the hair thing so that we may all have long hair someday. It'd be cool if we were like as modern as the most modern society, but like as down to eArth as the most down to earth place.


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Sheekle]
    #21164314 -

I've seen zombie3's picture, his dreads are pretty clean.

OP- We need a photo of your dreads - You should post before and after photos of your head, can cover face if you want.

I use to have longish hair, the longest it got was near my shoulders, I would wear it in a pony tail and would have
a few people who barely knew me talk ill of me for my hair. I have several large locks of my hair that I can't seem to just
throw away.  I like my short hair a lot more now, though my style may still be a bit off.  I am rocking the contour or "comb-over",
I've been trying to get the mad man look. It might sound bad but I personally don't think it looks too bad, which means it probably doesn't look as good as I think.

I am thinking of buzzing my hair this summer, I've never done that before.

I like the black woman's hair on walking dead, she is properly sexy.
Though she does wear a wig.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Atreyu]
    #21165680 -

All this sympathy for someone giving themselves a haircut..I cannot literally imagine the self pity you dread wearing people would feel if you had my problem, going bald lol


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21165694 -

I can feel for that, its like loosing ones own identity in a way.
I think that can be a pretty traumatic thing especially for a younger
person to go through.


An also the social stigma isn't very nice either, for what it's worth,
you have my sympathy if you want.  Though for a lot of people it isn't
as big of a deal as it might seem to you, but if it were to happen to them
they might think differently.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Atreyu]
    #21165697 -

Atreyu who are you talking to?


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21165705 -

You, obviously.


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Atreyu]
    #21165709 -

All I'm saying is that I want to see the OP start going bald..that way I could see just how much self pity he'd have, he'd probably just blow his head off lol


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21165715 -

So unshroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21165717 -

That's horrible.

Knowing how devastating loosing ones hair can be, why would you wish that on him?


--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Atreyu]
    #21165853 -

I don't, but I almost wish that on vain people who make me envious with their hair

Yes, my testosterone boosting drugs that I partake in, pretty much make me an asshole.


--------------------
On the ground you lay, with your dogs you pray, at a neon hieroglyph sky you gaze

Hugging your mind, praying to survive, feeling the love of the hieroglyphs in the sky
We all need more love, and mainly less hate
Hate is the blind that covers the heart's eye
That makes the heart's eye cry
Locked deep away in the skies of our minds

It's all in the mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21167180 -

MagicalOrangutan said:
Yes, my testosterone boosting drugs that I partake in, pretty much make me an asshole.



Then stop taking them :lol:


Cuz you already seem
Burke Dennings said:
So unshroomy.



And the rest of the world is still going to notice. Not just us...


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cutting 8 years dreadlocks (moved) [Re: MagicalOrangutan]
    #21167261 -

MagicalOrangutan said:
I want to see the OP start going bald.



Atreyu said:
That's horrible . . .  why would you wish that on him?



MagicalOrangutan said:
I don't.




:highdog: you high? or maybe i am. cuz this makes no sense.


--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dreadlocks
( 1 2 all )
mikeyboy 3,757 21 11/03/05 05:24 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Dreadlock Pictures...
( 1 2 3 all )
Hooty 9,459 51 10/13/03 01:18 AM
by buckwheat
* Anyone else fruitpicking this summer // Okanagan PDU 768 6 05/16/06 06:53 AM
by Konnrade
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 05:50 PM
by Pala
* Almost Cut My Hair
( 1 2 all )
KaptKid 1,622 32 12/16/05 04:17 PM
by RussianCelery
* Dreadlock Question
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 2,876 30 08/01/06 08:21 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Anyone with dreadlocking experience help! MrMax 1,009 11 08/30/07 09:27 AM
by Krishna
* Business Opportunity? Or Bullshit? Slooch 956 7 05/18/06 01:26 PM
by Slooch

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,590 topic views. 11 members, 37 guests and 309 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.