Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: KaptKid]
    #5070466 -

IMO I like shorter hair......thats prolly because I've had a shaved head my entire life. I shave my own head :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Mikeaa727]
    #5070524 -

I would go for the medium long hair...

The long hair can look pretty unattended pretty damn quickly... Not that I care but if you're a business man than it might be an issue with others...

Short hair just suit me so I wouldn't vote for that...


Go for the medium long hair :wink:


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Brakkie]
    #5070592 -

medium long like shoulder length?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: KaptKid]
    #5070596 -

KaptKid said:
Short hair Business man thing

:sun:



Out with the old and in with the new!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: goobler]
    #5070655 -

goobler said:
medium long like shoulder length?



Yeah... Or maybe a little shorter... Depends on what your face looks like... I mean your hair should suit your face...

When you got a small face then short hair is better for ya... IF you get a wider face then a little longer hair suits better (like shoulder length)


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Brakkie]
    #5070698 -

Got it shaved off to about a quarter inch from being shoulder length when I went to boot camp... I've kept it shorter than half an inch ever since. It's just so much easier.


--------------------
........someday I'll find it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: mediman0078]
    #5070721 -

Short har is so much better than long hair, in my experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5070757 -

orly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: goobler]
    #5070764 -

YA RLY!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #5070785 -

Phumfeinz said:
Short har is so much better than long hair, in my experience.



It all depends on the person... I mean I look like some dumbass inmature kid when my hair is shorter...


--------------------
"This combines the good sides of every other drug with none of the bad. This is the ultimate luxury, the flawless wisdom-pleasure hit. More mellow and cozy than heroin, but you don't nod out. I feel more alive and wired and energetic than with speed, but not jangly. Its got the blast of cocaine, but it lasted ten times longer."

"Going to the grave without ever having a psychedelic experience is like going to the grave without ever having sex. That means you will die before even becoming an adolescent." -Terence Mckenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Brakkie]
    #5071949 -

Biz man. Get more ladies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: Liquidkick]
    #5071973 -

what are you saying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Almost Cut My Hair [Re: goobler]
    #5072238 -

Quote:
It all depends on the person... I mean I look like some dumbass inmature kid when my hair is shorter...



Yeah, I hear you on that one! Whenever I chop my hair, and I went to buy smokes (quitting that now, fucking withdrawl sucks) or hell even see an R rated movie I would always get carded.
Plus I kept my hair short from like 13-17 so, if I ever chop it I instantly feel like I am that age again (even though it wasn't THAT long ago, I'm 20 now).

But I hear what you mean about playing the game, right now I'm finishing off my junior year of college, so my slightly longer than shoulder length hair is fine by me. Soon though, its probably going to get donated...before I start visiting graduate schools.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cheese vs Chocolate
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
ShroomismM 12,679 169 01/12/06 08:57 AM
by blissedout
* I cut my hair!! Drink_Punk_Soda 796 7 08/27/05 04:27 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* This is a post about my hair
( 1 2 3 all )
Gillette 2,738 41 12/19/05 08:30 PM
by moog
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 05:50 PM
by Pala
* why does my hair not grow
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 5,588 27 09/01/20 01:14 PM
by gopher
* Getting My Hair Cut Tomorrow......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hooty 5,312 72 08/11/04 10:15 PM
by fearfect
* hair drug tests littlesparrrow 1,578 13 10/20/05 10:10 PM
by Skunk420
* Hair Test? chrom3titan 1,268 9 03/31/05 12:47 AM
by Jim

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,622 topic views. 3 members, 3 guests and 185 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.