Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I cut my hair!!
    #4004691 -

Wow.. so yeah, I cut my hair today. Went from hair down to my mid-back to a much shorter, shaggy-cut. It was pretty traumatic.. but I'll get over it. It was for a good cause though- I donated a foot of hair for Locks of Love, and I needed to get a more "professional" cut for a potential career job interview. It's gonna take some getting used to though.


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4004696 -

It does take getting used to. When I cut my hair my head was so much colder, and whenever I would whip my head back I wouldn't feel that beautiful long hair going with it. At least you cut it for a good reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: DNKYD]
    #4004914 -

oh man, I feel your pain, i too recently cut my hair. before- a bit lower than shoulder, now a lil below my eyes. the weirdest thing is walked past a mirror, you expect to see your long locks but instead all you have is the shag. well, nothings forever. so long as I'm not bald, I'll be content.


--------------------
:goose:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: Dimmy]
    #4004941 -

i went from shoulder length dreads to buzz cut. I felt free from all my sins and a lot lighter, and less smelly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4004977 -

Know what ya mean. After I cut my afro off it was really weird. I did feel a little better though, I guess, cleaner....


--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: Woland]
    #4587186 -

theres a lot of evidence out there that locks of love is total BS, google it if you'd like...sorry to hear you had to comprise yourself for a job, i for one would never cut my hair for a job or another person. i love it too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4587596 -

At least you didn't buzz it. I like having shaggy hair better than excessively long hair, myself. I just don't let it get past my shoulders-- it's long but not TOO long.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I cut my hair!! [Re: compman]
    #4587992 -

Wow.. how did you dig this old thread up?

While we're on the topic, it wasn't exactly "locks of love", it was a similar program donated through a local charity that I tend to trust.  And, I haven't cut my hair shorter since then.. it's almost long enough to comfortably tie back again!  :grin:

Turns out that job I cut it for sucked the big one.  Now I've got a better job where I can grow it out again.

:hairmetal:


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Almost Cut My Hair
( 1 2 all )
KaptKid 1,622 32 12/16/05 04:17 PM
by RussianCelery
* hair drug tests littlesparrrow 1,578 13 10/20/05 10:10 PM
by Skunk420
* Getting My Hair Cut Tomorrow......
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Hooty 5,312 72 08/11/04 10:15 PM
by fearfect
* Cheese vs Chocolate
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
ShroomismM 12,679 169 01/12/06 08:57 AM
by blissedout
* This is a post about my hair
( 1 2 3 all )
Gillette 2,738 41 12/19/05 08:30 PM
by moog
* Cut my hair
( 1 2 all )
rosewoodpete 4,171 24 06/03/03 05:50 PM
by Pala
* got me a hair cut notapillow 712 8 09/01/04 05:04 PM
by OldSpice
* why does my hair not grow
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 5,588 27 09/01/20 01:14 PM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
796 topic views. 6 members, 10 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.