Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Falling into moments like death
    #2307748 -

I've had this feeling many times.
Usually while listening to music, or just thinking alot. I'll feel like I'm preparing myself for the final distance. Like I'm sailing into the mists of the afterlife. Totally letting go of the day, but not as a stress-relieving practice, as a genuine belief that my mind is actually making some sort of real movement of the sorts. I find myself thinking thoughts like: 'This is it, I've figured it out, I'm ready to move on'

Of course a few hours later, numerous other facets of life have poured into my day. Expectations, fears, hopes, good thoughts, bad thoughts, desperation, love, happiness, curiousity. Whatever 'conclusive' state-of-mind I had been in, has vanished. Yet I have trusted it so much while it's there. A warm comforting blanket, yet an isolation from the cold of reality.

This is my own pacifying self-deception.

So yea... I'm trying to stay away from thoughts that tend to 'wrap' life up in a little package and put a ribbon on it. I'm trying to stay vulnerable towards tomorrow. Because I am just plain happier and feel younger when I don't try and make sense of things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Falling into moments like death [Re: Grav]
    #2307823 -

that's the challenge of all big revelations is to be able to carry some shadow of it through to your state of mind in the normal boring day to day life of washing dishes and driving to work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Falling into moments like death [Re: pops]
    #2308944 -

pops said:
that's the challenge of all big revelations is to be able to carry some shadow of it through to your state of mind in the normal boring day to day life of washing dishes and driving to work.



It used to be that I would walk to work and wash dishes. Now I live where I work and STILL wash dishes.  :grin:

I know what you mean, Grav, about those moments... where it is like, "ja, i just figured it all out, wrap me up and carry me out of this existance"... I know that I will still be here, though, and that I should just continue to live in the moment and enjoy the experience offered....

I enjoy those moments because they usually come about from accessing a higher perspective just from thinking the right thoughts, basically, and I learn a lot about life and what is around me when I'm in that state.. I always come back down into the "boring day to day life", but I enjoy every moment just a little bit more afterwards...
Peace.


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Falling into moments like death [Re: Grav]
    #2308976 -

I like the "mundane" because it interrupts the flow of things that one could constitute as problems or issues, such as "death".

It's interesting to me when the big issues arise, because I like to see what comes of them, but I like the mundane to get a break from the big "life" issues.

I've got a lot of stuff about life figured out, and I could die today and I'm not afraid. It's mostly just interesting to me now, and entertaining as hell.


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* analysis of dajvoo/death Floyd_ 1,743 5 05/31/01 01:15 PM
by CosmicJoke
* Type of Death
( 1 2 all )
TheDude 1,928 29 11/09/03 12:08 PM
by orizon
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,258 26 07/16/02 03:25 PM
by francisco
* The moment before you fall asleep bert 2,100 18 01/18/03 10:15 AM
by Viveka
* Experiencing Death Jared 1,467 12 12/30/02 02:38 AM
by FrozenHappiness
* Explaining why life after death exists
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
dumlovesyou 7,981 92 04/05/03 02:36 PM
by buttonion
* The Experience of Death
( 1 2 3 all )
Sole_Worthy 4,249 46 11/18/03 04:08 PM
by strangebrew
* Death
( 1 2 3 all )
EvilGir 4,038 56 09/29/03 02:53 PM
by Alan Stone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
539 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 18 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.