Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerootkey
Canada Rules
Polyfill Question
    #2306880 - 02/05/04 09:14 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I know a few people that work in the pet industry, therefore I have good connections to numerous things, ie; Ultrasonic Foggers, Coco Coir, Vermiculite, Air Pumps, Hoses, Finch seed, bird seed... the list goes on. Its like pets and mushrooms have something in common. One day I realized they have big bags of polyfill for like $2.19 http://superpet.com/shoppingcart%20database/www/showitem.pl?prodid=2669 I'm pretty sure this is the same stuff you buy elsewhere- but does this stuff have to be steralized? Or Just used the way it comes?

If you guys are having trouble finding any of the above and are in the GTA area, I can usually get it to you for (store) cost. + shipping. Which is basically half of what you pay regularly, depending on where you shop.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Polyfill Question [Re: rootkey]
    #2306884 - 02/05/04 09:16 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

polyfill gets sterilized when you pc it

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Polyfill Question [Re: rootkey]
    #2307070 - 02/05/04 10:07 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I do have to wonder exactly where someone would have to live to not be able to find polyfill. Aside from a cave in Afghanistan I'm pretty much at a loss. I'm not trying to put down someone that's just trying to help other people out but a) there is a forum created for this type of thing, and General Cultivation isn't it, and b) I would bet dollars to donuts (mmmmmm.... donuts) that every single craft store in America and Canada has big ass bags of polyfill in stock for $2, and that's two dollars American currency, eh.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Offlinellamaboy
the weasel thatsnagged the bee

Loc: Portland PNW
Re: Polyfill Question [Re: Teon]
    #2307097 - 02/05/04 10:13 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

why pay for it when you can get it for free....tyvek :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom