Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Oh Fuck me, $2K in cash and missing messages [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #22984687 -

Thank you and I appreciate your input and advise.


Perhaps in many ways, what the OP really is looking for is a place to just express his views and be heard. Most of the comments that we are going to give will probably fall on blind eyes of the OP.

My friend with the advise you are giving, you perhaps are seeing the OP partner (girlfriend) as less than a fellow human being.

The question I would put to you my friend is what is more important;

#1 - a Man being a decent human being and treating others with respect and dignity?

or :shrug:

#2- a Man treating others human beings as if they were inferior and not worthy of respect and dignity as a fellow human being?


If you happen to choose #1, I assume you would give the same respect and consideration to your partner.


The OP has not put any evidence whatsoever that his partner has done anything wrong. Everything is circumstantial and we are only getting one version of the story, the OP's.

(for example; Has he caught her in bed with another man? Does she go away for days? Has he found love letters? Is she abusive to him?)

The first lesson we learn in marriages or common-law marriages is not to view our partners as the enemy. :yesnod:

If the OP is having such feelings as suicide, than he probably should consider leaving the relationship.
He probably would be doing the woman an act of kindness.:yesnod:

My intuition is the OP needs to grow up and stop acting like a child.
(his talk of suicide reminds me of how a child will hold its breath until blue to pressure an adult to get what he/she wants)

For all we know, those phone calls the OP girlfriend has been making have been to a psychiatrist on the OP's behalf. :shrug:


Once again #11 I do and can appreciate where you are coming from :thumbup:, and us guys tend to like to band together is some kind of comradeship, but as a species, as long as we fail to treat all human beings with dignity and respect, than we are in the long run doomed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh Fuck me, $2K in cash and missing messages [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #22987319 -

I can appreciate what your saying, but my life's journey has left me wary of others and unfortunately I have had more than one relationship turn south on me so I can relate to the ops situation.

I do agree that threatening suicide, especially on the internet is childish, what what can you really do when you have lost all control of your life's situation? 


I have a family history of plenty of military service, one uncle blew his head off in the bathroom when my aunt walked in the door coming home from work.  Turns out she had caught him in the bathroom drunk as a skunk with a shotgun in his mouth several times the last couple years before he finally did it, she had promised that she would leave him the next time it happened. He was in Vietnam and the one time I got him to talk about the war I sure didn't like what he had to say, he killed little babys and old people and burned villages and did all manner of unspeakable acts under orders of his superior and threats of immediate execution for any insubordination.  I guess he lived with it as long as he could. He was also one of the best carpenters I have ever seen, could build anything out of wood.  Just wanted to share with everyone what I think about when I hear(read) someone talk about suicide.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh Fuck me, $2K in cash and missing messages [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #22987382 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I can appreciate what your saying, but my life's journey has left me wary of others and unfortunately I have had more than one relationship turn south on me so I can relate to the ops situation.

I do agree that threatening suicide, especially on the internet is childish, what what can you really do when you have lost all control of your life's situation? 


I have a family history of plenty of military service, one uncle blew his head off in the bathroom when my aunt walked in the door coming home from work.  Turns out she had caught him in the bathroom drunk as a skunk with a shotgun in his mouth several times the last couple years before he finally did it, she had promised that she would leave him the next time it happened. He was in Vietnam and the one time I got him to talk about the war I sure didn't like what he had to say, he killed little babys and old people and burned villages and did all manner of unspeakable acts under orders of his superior and threats of immediate execution for any insubordination.  I guess he lived with it as long as he could. He was also one of the best carpenters I have ever seen, could build anything out of wood.  Just wanted to share with everyone what I think about when I hear(read) someone talk about suicide.



Thank you for sharing that with me.

I have a second wife, and she works in a retirement home as a nurse.
She often tells me that old war veterans often experience horrible remorse for the murders they have committed in the name of war.

Now I understand that when we hear the term, post traumatic stress disorder concerning war veterans , they are leaving out the part in the media that the problem is, that  the once naive young soldiers are not coming to terms with what crimes against humanity they have done.

From my understanding, in my own spiritual journey, it appears there is really no judgement on the other side, and that we for the most part are just in big classroom here learning how to love.

At one time in my past, I too would have joined the mob and told the OP to abandon this girl.

However, perhaps he can gain some personal growth, otherwise it is likely that whatever problems he did not resolve in this relationship will just resurface in the next until he comes to terms with them.

Myself, I just simply try and treat every single person I encounter with the same consideration and respect that I would wish they treat me.

The world has a lot of hate and division out there. My hopes is that I can simply try and be more of the solution than the problem.

If humanity can not get it's act together, I see no future for mankind.

Eventually one Tribe will conquer all the world,and then shall self implode due to turning its attention on attacking itself.

My intuition tells me the OP will do ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh Fuck me, $2K in cash and missing messages [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #22988798 -

Anonymous #14 said:
The question I would put to you my friend is what is more important;

#1 - a Man being a decent human being and treating others with respect and dignity?

or :shrug:

#2- a Man treating others human beings as if they were inferior and not worthy of respect and dignity as a fellow human being?



There are more than two choices, how about #3: A Man has enough dignity and self respect to dump a woman who is a perpetual liar, unfaithful and is playing you for a fool?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh Fuck me, $2K in cash and missing messages [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #22990129 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #14 said:
The question I would put to you my friend is what is more important;

#1 - a Man being a decent human being and treating others with respect and dignity?

or :shrug:

#2- a Man treating others human beings as if they were inferior and not worthy of respect and dignity as a fellow human being?



There are more than two choices, how about #3: A Man has enough dignity and self respect to dump a woman who is a perpetual liar, unfaithful and is playing you for a fool?



I guess that is an another choice for sure.


Hey just wondering....are you married or in a relationship?

Myself, I have been married twice, and each marriage lasted, 5 years and 30 years respectively.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oh Fuck me, $2K in cash and missing messages [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #22991844 -

Quote:
Hey just wondering....are you married or in a relationship?

Myself, I have been married twice, and each marriage lasted, 5 years and 30 years respectively.



I've been in a relationship for 4 years. I'm 32 and this is my longest one. Never been married.

Theres nothing wrong with respecting a woman and giving her your trust. But if a woman repeatedly violates your trust, its time to kick her to the curb.

Ive been in a couple relationships of this nature. When a woman repeatedly cheats and lies, even in the face of evidence, promises to never do it again, and then does it again. These type of women deserve NO trust, dignity or respect, because they don't treat their partners with respect. This is the scenario that I see the OP in. My only regret in these relationships are that I didn't get out sooner and I think he needs to get out now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So i just spent 2k on a snake
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 781 30 02/11/08 07:54 AM
by Anonymous
* Suicide?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,342 45 10/20/09 07:35 PM
by Anonymous
* i hope you dealers are paying your taxes Anonymous 502 13 11/10/07 03:03 PM
by Anonymous
* whats your life savings?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 805 22 09/25/07 01:48 AM
by Anonymous
* What's the most cash you've ever held in your hands at once?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,032 26 01/06/08 10:31 AM
by Anonymous
* I don't want to explain my problems, so just agree with me. Anonymous 416 17 01/27/08 12:46 PM
by Anonymous
* $500 for 2,000 e hits = $0.25/hit...too good to be true?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 910 23 09/15/08 03:45 PM
by Anonymous
* How the fuck am i suppost to pay for an education?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 868 30 09/20/08 02:53 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
898 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.