Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
how many sexual partners?
    #22803077 -

Be honest shroomery, how many different people have you slept with?

I'm fairly green compared to my peers with only 8 partners. I was in a committed relationship for 10+ years which slowed my role.

How about you?


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: danielx] * 4
    #22803087 -

1 and we were together for 2 and a half years. I have no idea when the next will be but, am far from caring. My dual mistresses keep me tied up... Chemistry and Mathematics.  :bdsm:  god.... they are beyond mystifying, gratifying, and experienced.


--------------------
:bliss:To be altruistic and humble, to spread love and positivity where ever I go.*:bliss: 

*Does not include the Romp 
:inlove3::sunny::shroomeryhead::feelsshroomyman::shroomeryhead::sunny::inlove3:
Test Kits? SurRealitys gocchu'!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: danielx]
    #22803089 -

4

Ive spent most my time in relationships, Id rather bang the same chick for a year than try to bang a handful in the same time. Spent 6 years bangin one chick, that took up most my time, she was crazy.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Zombi3]
    #22803095 -

15-17 is my guess.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: danielx]
    #22803096 -

12 for me. This is since I have been with my gf. However, we have an "open" relationship. Despite this, we never fuck together the first time without the other watching, lol.

My gf has been with about 20 people, including males and females. She has been with about 4-5 guys since we have been together but I find it so attractive to watch her get fucked. lmfao


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: danielx] * 1
    #22803098 -

Heres a poll for anonymous results
sex partners?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/20/16 10:33 AM until the end of time

View the results of this poll



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Pariahprose] * 2
    #22803105 -

I guess Im old school but anything over 8-10 is weird to me. No judgement, just my feelings.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: JvF]
    #22803106 -

Nice poll, lmfao


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Pariahprose] * 1
    #22803108 -

30 to 40?


--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: JvF]
    #22803113 -

I was slutting around the past 9 months and slept with about 16 women during that time period.  8 of them were at music festivals though, so they don't *really* count.  I was at 8 before may so im at about 22 plus or minus 3.  I was in a polyamorous relationship for 3 months and she would find girls to join us.  I was also drinking a lot and boozin' and womanizing go hand in hand imo.

  I recently decided to stop chasing women in order to find myself, I honestly feel like I lost something important by sleeping around so much.  I know I was accidentally a dick to a few women by not calling back and I feel bad about it :frown:

I am keeping an eye out for a special someone though.  There's this one girl who im thinking of traveling with this summer, a beautiful, adventurous chilean I met at a fest :smile:


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Ole Field Trashe] * 5
    #22803118 -

This thread and its poll is bringing out all the sluts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Pariahprose]
    #22803126 -

It's cool Zombi3. My gf and I are a bit slutty, lmfao


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Pariahprose]
    #22803131 -

I am a slut rocket... Giving you plus give shrooms for that post.


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Pariahprose]
    #22803133 -

I wasnt even saying that directly at you, just in general, your name happened to end up on the reply though.


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Zombi3] * 3
    #22803138 -

Don't sweat it man. No need to lose any extra toes over it.

It is actually quite liberating ( for some).


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: JvF]
    #22803141 -

fuck anon results, I want the juicy details of who is a slut :fonda:


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: Pariahprose]
    #22803145 -

Ooh I missed this post at first.  Y'all have any 3somes together?  Or group sex?


--------------------
Utwiddle.net

In order to act like a king, one need only treat everyone else like one.

BUMP THIS THREAD EVERYTIME YOU SEE IT

Join the Anarchy Camp!  Down with Oppression!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: danielx]
    #22803150 -

you know there are virgins on here, I bet none of them come forward though


--------------------
Long live kratom :kratom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: danielx]
    #22803152 -

Do right and left hand count?

That would be 12 or 14 depending on the answer.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how many sexual partners? [Re: TheMovement]
    #22803153 -

Threesomes,usually once to twice a month. Group sex, still working on that. Got enough people for my girl to be gangbanged though. That is not as fuck to me and her both.


--------------------
Pariahprose, an outcast even among the Devil's Demons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: Your sexual excusions!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
FreeLaws1_6 17,714 122 07/23/08 12:26 PM
by Kada
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* Alternative sexuality, drugs, and stigma tomk 1,428 4 11/24/04 07:55 PM
by JCoke
* another sexual question.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wilshire 6,535 82 01/15/06 01:31 PM
by MasonsChild
* How often do you feel sexual? (experience a desire for sex)
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 10,937 88 07/23/08 12:22 PM
by thedudenj
* Finally, I'm close to my open relationship!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Lightningfractal 9,869 73 09/15/04 04:30 PM
by Captain Jack
* Article: Why Flirting Can Help Your Relationship
( 1 2 all )
LayYouIn 2,915 27 01/09/08 12:49 PM
by machination
* Open vs Monogamy in relationships
( 1 2 all )
kaniz 5,421 30 01/17/15 01:52 PM
by trekie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,031 topic views. 7 members, 49 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.077 seconds spending 0.038 seconds on 24 queries.