Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife] * 1
    #22707257 -

LOL

my sister caught me showing my mom my weed hahahahaha


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22707258 -

FruitOfLife said:
HHHHHHHIIIIII SHEEKLE!!!  :hug:



What album are you gonna listen to? :hug:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Sheekle]
    #22707260 -

I have DSOTM, Piper at the gates, and animals


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife] * 1
    #22707261 -

Darkside is as classic as classic can get, i'd recommend that to start personally

have a cosmic time


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22707265 -

listen to either DSOTM or Animals.

:vibin:

animals is my favorite Pink Floyd album


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22707267 -

sanchothestoner said:
LOL

my sister caught me showing my mom my weed hahahahaha



Lol wut? "Caught" thats interesting!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Alexestalex]
    #22707270 -

Alexestalex said:
listen to either DSOTM or Animals.

:vibin:

animals is my favorite Pink Floyd album



I'll probably be listening to all 3, but I think I will start with DSOTM  :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22707276 -

I just smoked a bowl and am now investing some more time into fallout 4... grrr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Detached]
    #22707284 -

playing video games high is awesome

I'm playing dark souls and demon's souls atm :vibin:


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Alexestalex]
    #22707287 -

Alexestalex said:
listen to either DSOTM or Animals.

:vibin:

animals is my favorite Pink Floyd album



Listened to animals on mxe a few nights back


I relived a pink Floyd animals concert and other various fantasys
Was absolutely amazing


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22707292 -

its such an amazing album

way better than DSOTM imo and DSOTM is incredible


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22707296 -

she caught me showing her my weed

i'm at her house right now, usually i'm not


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: sanchothestoner]
    #22707301 -

if i showed my mom weed, she'd probably slap me and flush the weed down the toilet :lolsy:


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Alexestalex]
    #22707320 -

ya same lol! :lol: its strange ur sister cares more about u having weed then ur mom!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22707323 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
ya same lol! :lol: its strange ur sister cares more about u having weed then ur mom!



wut???

no

i was showing it to her because she smokes.  my mom is the one that cares.


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: sanchothestoner] * 2
    #22707333 -

oooooooooo

i meant to post

my mom caught me showing my weed to my sister


--------------------
I fucking hate you... God damn, I love you...
But we both know if we stick together, we'll just tear ourselves apart
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey
You are my heroin, but there's an abscess... God damn, I miss the vein!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 2
    #22707386 -

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
i haven't ate anything for over 3 days,




have a little food porn then



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #22707390 -

lol the food porn is real! But what the hell is that???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22707449 -

Supppp.  Just got back from the mountains.  Skied keystone Thursday, then breck friday (first black diamond run on skis wooo), then capped it off with copper mountain with some fun park action and lots of wipeouts yesterday.  Saw star wars today in 3d.  Pretty good flick.  Pretty bummed to go back to work tomorrow.  Already planning to head back to the mountains friday evening for a hopeful ascent of 13.8k atlantic peak and more skiing!!  Love winter.


--------------------


"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Edited by All We Perceive (12/27/15 10:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: All We Perceive] * 1
    #22707457 -

sup all


--------------------
You’ve Met With A Terrible Fate, Haven’t You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone seen Dark Star Orchestra? What did you think?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,069 38 08/04/04 09:21 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Dark Star Orchestra Phishgrrl 965 15 08/20/04 08:25 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Judgement Twirling 909 6 08/17/04 04:44 PM
by Twirling
* Im sorry, I have to argue Grateful Dead - Dark Star! adamj 1,206 5 11/24/04 10:12 PM
by GRTUD
* The Darkness
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 1,449 22 04/08/04 12:11 AM
by Infrared
* The Dark Tower
( 1 2 3 all )
Supernova 2,861 49 09/02/09 10:04 AM
by electrics
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* The dark terror of bamboozle. Lazerouth 388 0 08/24/04 10:28 AM
by Lazerouth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,565 topic views. 3 members, 96 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.