Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
LNC (in the dark edition)
    #22706909 -

WU LNC boys and girls?
Ive been str8 chillin past couple days, i haven't ate anything for over 3 days, I'm water fasting. feels good to rest my mind and body, before i gotta do some stressful court shit in a little over a week and also I'm taking a winter course next week. 

Anywho,  WU with y'all? :lol:
:smugjerry:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 2
    #22706914 -

You haven't eaten in 3 days and you suffocate yourself to sleep at night?

You're gonna die  soon


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Sheekle]
    #22706924 -

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22706928 -

Ive done 3 day fast before, id usually have my self a vegetagle juice or something for energy , straight up water fast can be very draining on the body. I aint got nothing against anyone doing it tho, just take good care of ur self :hippie:


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: zZZz]
    #22707005 -

thanks bro, ya so many benefits! I try and do it whenever i can!  I feel fine right now actually, just a little light headed which is normal!  ill probably grab a bite to eat tmwr though, we shall see :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #22707055 -

Do you stay sober or ingest any psychoactive substances during your fast?

I've never tasted for over 24 hours before since I'm a bag of bones as it is

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Connoisseur]
    #22707066 -

Nope no drugs what so ever, that would just be hell. Lol. Ya im not fat either, but i still do it every once in awhile just cause it feels great! Rely anyone could go with out food for like 40 days before they enter the starvation process! And in most cases its rely beneficial on soo many levels

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22707070 -

my friend lent me the book "PiHKAL: A Chemical Love Story"

i am going to smoke some weed later and read it.


--------------------

Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Alexestalex]
    #22707096 -

I really gotta read that one day it's a shame I haven't already, seen pages of it though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #22707123 -

AHHHH who tured out the lights?!!?!!
i cant see with out my glasses!!! can someone help me find my glasses???
*crrruunnnchchhh*

OH NOOOOOOOOOO
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rooarrr
OH SHIT ITS A DRAGONSAUR AND I CANT SEE
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*thump.... thump.... thump... THUMP.... THUMP... THUMP..... THUMP THUMP THUMP*

CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22707138 -

Me and my girl were joking like I was Velma the other night cause I'm literally blind without glasses

:ahahaha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #22707178 -

Shroomopotamus said:
AHHHH who tured out the lights?!!?!!



My ipads battery died and the screen went dark like not even a second after i read that


--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Cowb0yNeal00] * 1
    #22707214 -

It's so dark and spooky in here.

:smugjerry:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Detached]
    #22707225 -

Lil red light on the highway big green light on the speedway hey hey hey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Detached] * 1
    #22707231 -

Watching Netflix

Feel so amazing today exercised earlier little bit. And showered

About to smoke weed and relax til I fall asleep


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: SunnyD] * 2
    #22707236 -

Just lemon tek'd 2g of shrooms. Gonna lay in bed and listen to some pink gloyd... in the dark!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22707238 -

FruitOfLife said:
Just lemon tek'd 2g of shrooms. Gonna lay in bed and listen to some pink gloyd... in the dark!



have fun man that's gonna be way mind-blowing. floyd is some real shit


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: Sheekle]
    #22707243 -

HHHHHHHIIIIII SHEEKLE!!!  :hug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22707247 -

FruitOfLife said:
Just lemon tek'd 2g of shrooms. Gonna lay in bed and listen to some pink gloyd... in the dark!



Happy travels :slomo:


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC (in the dark edition) [Re: SunnyD]
    #22707251 -

Thanks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone seen Dark Star Orchestra? What did you think?
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 3,069 38 08/04/04 09:21 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Dark Star Orchestra Phishgrrl 965 15 08/20/04 08:25 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Judgement Twirling 909 6 08/17/04 04:44 PM
by Twirling
* Im sorry, I have to argue Grateful Dead - Dark Star! adamj 1,206 5 11/24/04 10:12 PM
by GRTUD
* The Darkness
( 1 2 all )
2Experimental 1,449 22 04/08/04 12:11 AM
by Infrared
* The Dark Tower
( 1 2 3 all )
Supernova 2,861 49 09/02/09 10:04 AM
by electrics
* favorite dark stars underground 1,488 13 01/16/04 11:37 PM
by Pala
* The dark terror of bamboozle. Lazerouth 388 0 08/24/04 10:28 AM
by Lazerouth

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,565 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 141 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 18 queries.