Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #22667726 -

50-60k cleared yearly

Carpenter.

Less than 5 years ago I was unemployed and next to homeless

Also just bought a Mercedes :smile:  I feel special.


--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #22668235 -

GetFuckingWierd said:
concrete_666 said:
LySergic D said:
GetFuckingWierd said:
Last year i made about 6k, having a drug felony destroys your income.



Not really...



:nodofunderstanding: im a felon.....i made 41k in 6months this year. :booooom: Unemployment for the rest...6 months on 6 months off. Fuckin love it.



I certainly don't believe it. Not legally made money anyway unless the felony is fairly old and or you were able to stay at one company while working your way up or that you lied on your application.



I'm a convicted drug felon. Picked up felony in 2012. I've got a pretty good career going... as long as you got a good head on your shoulders and know how to show it, you will be fine.


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Edited by LySergic D (12/17/15 03:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: DieCommie]
    #22668253 -

DieCommie said:
resonant111 said:
i honestly have no idea how to get a job that pays even $20k a year....
even the job descriptions for like $10/hr jobs are insane and i don't feel qualified

poverty it is!



You can make more than that as a restaurant server or pizza driver.  You could actually make quite a bit more than that with enough hours, good work in a good restaurant.  Those are some of the highest paid jobs that require no qualifications.



Agreed. Even as a busser one job I had I was averaging 25-30 an hour. From 16-20. Always had money.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: mygrowscope]
    #22668267 -

Take home ~$37k a year. No benefits though. Looking to be closer to $50k in the next two years.

Enjoywho said:
DieCommie said:
resonant111 said:
i honestly have no idea how to get a job that pays even $20k a year....
even the job descriptions for like $10/hr jobs are insane and i don't feel qualified

poverty it is!



You can make more than that as a restaurant server or pizza driver.  You could actually make quite a bit more than that with enough hours, good work in a good restaurant.  Those are some of the highest paid jobs that require no qualifications.



Agreed. Even as a busser one job I had I was averaging 25-30 an hour. From 16-20. Always had money.



25-30 as a busser is absolutely insane unless you were just working rushes and taking home like $50 for a couple hours and working 10-15 hours a week. That same rate for a night as a bartender is a solid night at most places, and you're in general making 4x as much in tips bartending as bussing. The biggest downfall to calculating wages by hour in the service industry is not taking into account the hours you're actually working or not thinking about your buying power. Sure 20/hr is great, but if you're working 10 hours a week that's not going to cut it for most people.

On great shifts I make 30/hr. Those shifts are few and far between though. It's much better to look at weekly or monthly pay to get an idea of where you're at.


--------------------
!

Edited by jewunit (12/17/15 04:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: jewunit]
    #22668452 -

the govt pays me. lol so im poor.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: desr]
    #22669454 -

I probably made ~40k in 2015 between working a day job and bar tending on the weekend. I'm quiting the bar life and just working my newish job that pays 35k a year + benefits


--------------------

Every little thing is gonna be alright:heart:  All you need is love :love: Nobody's right, Nobody's wrong, Life's just a game it's just one epic holiday! :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Lizard Eyes]
    #22670914 -

400-800 + (20-250) / Month

Edited by Beanhead (12/18/15 07:20 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: mygrowscope]
    #22671369 -

About an 8th a day



Money is for fags.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: nice1returns]
    #22671404 -

Living with parents, out of school year now. I am currently unemployed, and I'm not even a felon and I can't find decent job. I will be accepting donations until I'm employed :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Ole Field Trashe]
    #22671421 -

Not for long with how crude is doing.
:haha:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: jewunit]
    #22672238 -

jewunit said:
Take home ~$37k a year. No benefits though. Looking to be closer to $50k in the next two years.

Enjoywho said:
DieCommie said:
resonant111 said:
i honestly have no idea how to get a job that pays even $20k a year....
even the job descriptions for like $10/hr jobs are insane and i don't feel qualified

poverty it is!



You can make more than that as a restaurant server or pizza driver.  You could actually make quite a bit more than that with enough hours, good work in a good restaurant.  Those are some of the highest paid jobs that require no qualifications.



Agreed. Even as a busser one job I had I was averaging 25-30 an hour. From 16-20. Always had money.



25-30 as a busser is absolutely insane unless you were just working rushes and taking home like $50 for a couple hours and working 10-15 hours a week. That same rate for a night as a bartender is a solid night at most places, and you're in general making 4x as much in tips bartending as bussing. The biggest downfall to calculating wages by hour in the service industry is not taking into account the hours you're actually working or not thinking about your buying power. Sure 20/hr is great, but if you're working 10 hours a week that's not going to cut it for most people.

On great shifts I make 30/hr. Those shifts are few and far between though. It's much better to look at weekly or monthly pay to get an idea of where you're at.



I was generally working 4-10. Anywhere from 3 days a week to 6. Well about 1030 as I had to close the restaurant down. I was making more than the servers at times. I was good at what I did plus I was really good at talking the pretty girls out of there money. I cleaned house at that place. On a bad night i'd average about 15-20/hour

Why I stayed there for 3 and a half years.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Edited by Enjoywho (12/18/15 02:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Shins]
    #22672260 -

Shins said:
50-60k cleared yearly

Carpenter.

Less than 5 years ago I was unemployed and next to homeless

Also just bought a Mercedes :smile:  I feel special.



Congrats, that's an awesome story.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Lucis]
    #22672600 -



--------------------
I was pessimistic in my youth. Now I can just follow the Toronto Raptors.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Candyland: New vs. Old JunkFood 1,279 11 05/28/07 08:47 AM
by JunkFood
* World’s 100 richest earned enough in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times over
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
DeadHearts 8,303 256 01/22/13 07:00 PM
by Spacerific
* What does it take to earn your trust?
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 2,596 24 07/18/09 12:15 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* I wanna earn myself a blowjob JunkFood 1,262 12 03/10/07 03:29 PM
by JunkFood
* Couple plant bomb at Lidl to earn place in the Spanish sun LobsterSauceDiscord 98 0 07/21/16 11:21 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Earn a rating.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hanky 10,413 181 10/15/09 01:01 AM
by Nuggetpouch
* Decapitated a mouse... earned my cat's respect
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 7,202 122 12/03/14 11:15 AM
by TerryWhite
* How much do you work, what do you earn & are you happy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nice1returns 4,777 72 01/23/16 03:46 PM
by dr.greenfurn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,359 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 191 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.