Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Mickalopagus] * 1
    #22664757 -

Not enough


--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #22664845 -

mick said:
I make 45k a year. After bills we have about $500 a month for food and gas. Am looking to make about 75-80 per year to live comfortably



Y'know, a raise often doesn't give you the buying power you think it will.  I pay 1650 a month for 850 sq ft, 1800 a month in taxes, 800 a month in health care.  I lived more comfortably off of 30k... since I didn't have to live in an expensive area, pay high taxes and got subsidized health care. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: DieCommie]
    #22665159 -

of course we're all poor...lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: resonant111]
    #22665362 -

LySergic D said:
GetFuckingWierd said:
Last year i made about 6k, having a drug felony destroys your income.



Not really...



:nodofunderstanding: im a felon.....i made 41k in 6months this year. :booooom: Unemployment for the rest...6 months on 6 months off. Fuckin love it.


--------------------
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? If heaven was perfect, how was there a fallen Angel, before sin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: DieCommie]
    #22665379 -

DieCommie said:
mick said:
I make 45k a year. After bills we have about $500 a month for food and gas. Am looking to make about 75-80 per year to live comfortably



Y'know, a raise often doesn't give you the buying power you think it will.  I pay 1650 a month for 850 sq ft, 1800 a month in taxes, 800 a month in health care.  I lived more comfortably off of 30k... since I didn't have to live in an expensive area, pay high taxes and got subsidized health care. :shrug:



I hear you. Im just saying with the extra money, and after taxes, I could begin builidng my retirement account and begin making house payments so we own and no longer rent.

Would probably still have 500 a month for food and gas but at least id own a house and have money for retirement.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: mygrowscope] * 1
    #22665383 -

i honestly have no idea how to get a job that pays even $20k a year....
even the job descriptions for like $10/hr jobs are insane and i don't feel qualified

poverty it is!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: concrete_666] * 1
    #22665404 -

i haven't worked a job that required a resume for many years now--my yearly earnings generally falls under 10k

yet tho i may be technically poor, my life is rich


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #22665408 -

interesting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #22665419 -

yea i'm poor too but still pretty happy for the most part....
money is bullshit

as long as i got food and shelter im good
and internet... :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: concrete_666]
    #22665455 -

You work on a boat? Been thinking about applying in the spring.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #22665459 -

mick said:
DieCommie said:
mick said:
I make 45k a year. After bills we have about $500 a month for food and gas. Am looking to make about 75-80 per year to live comfortably



Y'know, a raise often doesn't give you the buying power you think it will.  I pay 1650 a month for 850 sq ft, 1800 a month in taxes, 800 a month in health care.  I lived more comfortably off of 30k... since I didn't have to live in an expensive area, pay high taxes and got subsidized health care. :shrug:



I hear you. Im just saying with the extra money, and after taxes, I could begin builidng my retirement account and begin making house payments so we own and no longer rent.

Would probably still have 500 a month for food and gas but at least id own a house and have money for retirement.



Yea, thats what I thought too...  The crappy thing for me is my work is generally located in high tax high cost of living locations.  To afford a house and have saving in my location I would need to make 120k+.  I'm looking for higher pay work right now, or if that doesn't happen in the next year I will be looking for work in a different field in a cheaper city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: resonant111]
    #22665462 -

resonant111 said:
i honestly have no idea how to get a job that pays even $20k a year....
even the job descriptions for like $10/hr jobs are insane and i don't feel qualified

poverty it is!



You can make more than that as a restaurant server or pizza driver.  You could actually make quite a bit more than that with enough hours, good work in a good restaurant.  Those are some of the highest paid jobs that require no qualifications.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: LySergic D]
    #22666502 -

LySergic D said:
GetFuckingWierd said:
Last year i made about 6k, having a drug felony destroys your income.



Not really...



Yes really most certainly when its still new.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: concrete_666]
    #22666508 -

concrete_666 said:
LySergic D said:
GetFuckingWierd said:
Last year i made about 6k, having a drug felony destroys your income.



Not really...



:nodofunderstanding: im a felon.....i made 41k in 6months this year. :booooom: Unemployment for the rest...6 months on 6 months off. Fuckin love it.



I certainly don't believe it. Not legally made money anyway unless the felony is fairly old and or you were able to stay at one company while working your way up or that you lied on your application.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: concrete_666]
    #22666515 -

128,000. But only cleared about 60,000 because of all the new equipment I bought this year and paying my shitty little helper.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #22666545 -

GetFuckingWierd said:
concrete_666 said:
LySergic D said:
GetFuckingWierd said:
Last year i made about 6k, having a drug felony destroys your income.



Not really...



:nodofunderstanding: im a felon.....i made 41k in 6months this year. :booooom: Unemployment for the rest...6 months on 6 months off. Fuckin love it.



I certainly don't believe it. Not legally made money anyway unless the felony is fairly old and or you were able to stay at one company while working your way up or that you lied on your application.



Better believe it....over 40 an hour....all legit. My felony is over ten years.....but ive been makin this money for 7 years...not all at same company either. No lieing....told them i went to prison for drugs and felony battery.... Gave me a shot....I fit right in. Now yes it CAN MAKE things harder for you.....thats when you man the fuck up and apply everywhere...call in a day or two and check up on your application and ask for interviews saying you ARE SERIOUSE ABOUT A JOB. I had the same thinkn process as you at first......but then i decided fuck this felony....im gettin me a good job.....patience hard work and perseverance......bam 41k in 6 months. Might not happen overnight but ABSOLUTELY NOT IMPOSSIBLE Bro! Dont give up meng


--------------------
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? If heaven was perfect, how was there a fallen Angel, before sin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: concrete_666]
    #22666809 -

concrete_666 said:
Better believe it....over 40 an hour....all legit. My felony is over ten years.....but ive been makin this money for 7 years...not all at same company either. No lieing....told them i went to prison for drugs and felony battery.... Gave me a shot....I fit right in. Now yes it CAN MAKE things harder for you.....thats when you man the fuck up and apply everywhere...call in a day or two and check up on your application and ask for interviews saying you ARE SERIOUSE ABOUT A JOB. I had the same thinkn process as you at first......but then i decided fuck this felony....im gettin me a good job.....patience hard work and perseverance......bam 41k in 6 months. Might not happen overnight but ABSOLUTELY NOT IMPOSSIBLE Bro! Dont give up meng



Well mine still new so it will be awhile that was obviously a broad statement i made i meant to include that how old it is matters and not taking the bus, the bus plays a huge factor.  I believe you now but obviously its not impossible, i generally never believe strangers when they tell stories.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #22667368 -

I quit my job, I was making 19k a year (at a successful business:rolleyes:)
quit so I could have my new job... unemployment! all I have to do is show up at work in six years and I'll be making 24k a year, maybe free health care
not bad huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: Konyap]
    #22667417 -

I thought you couldn't collect if you quit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much do you earn [Re: moonrockmushy]
    #22667588 -

A little under $40.000 a year. Just started though so its bound to increase over the next couple years


--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Candyland: New vs. Old JunkFood 1,279 11 05/28/07 08:47 AM
by JunkFood
* World’s 100 richest earned enough in 2012 to end global poverty 4 times over
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 )
DeadHearts 8,303 256 01/22/13 07:00 PM
by Spacerific
* What does it take to earn your trust?
( 1 2 all )
Drewwyann 2,596 24 07/18/09 12:15 PM
by Cognitive_Shift
* I wanna earn myself a blowjob JunkFood 1,262 12 03/10/07 03:29 PM
by JunkFood
* Couple plant bomb at Lidl to earn place in the Spanish sun LobsterSauceDiscord 98 0 07/21/16 11:21 PM
by LobsterSauce
* Earn a rating.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Hanky 10,413 181 10/15/09 01:01 AM
by Nuggetpouch
* Decapitated a mouse... earned my cat's respect
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ch1ck3n.s0up 7,202 122 12/03/14 11:15 AM
by TerryWhite
* How much do you work, what do you earn & are you happy?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
nice1returns 4,777 72 01/23/16 03:46 PM
by dr.greenfurn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,359 topic views. 7 members, 7 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.