Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What does it take to earn your trust?
    #10697277 -

I am pretty trusting of other people, and I will trust them after knowing them for a few weeks. How about you guys?


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #10697278 -

not anymore. Fuck no

good luck


--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID


Edited by the bizzle (07/17/09 11:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10697296 -

I will trust someone when they prove themselves trustworthy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10697301 -

I should have said, "I trust people after them seeming trustworthy to me over the course of a few weeks"


--------------------


Anyone need a glass pipe? : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002435158931

Love powerfully :peace::heart::peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10697303 -

Usually after a friendly hello.
Theres different levels of trust though.
But if someone seems friendly from the getgo, i'll trust them a bit, it's a bad habit.


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10697309 -

I never truss' noone specially folks come round here lookin fer oil

:flowstone: :redneck:

I really dont truss' noone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Dug a Sprogie]
    #10697315 -

I don't trust Pete Noone either. :paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #10697348 -

Not going to happen......trust no one.

Would I trust you with a dollar...yes.
Would i trust with a 5.....maybe.
Would I trust you with a 20....probably not.
Would I trust you with a 100 spot....no way.

Would I trust you to tell me if the store was still open.....yes.
Would I trust you to goto that store and bring me change....no.

Would I trust you to know how to invest my money....no.
Would I trust you not to screw my girlfriend...no.
Would I trust you to watch my dog....no.
Would I trust you to give me a ride...probably.
Would I trust you to pick me up from work on time....no.

Would I trust you to bring chips or beer to a party...probably.
Would I trust you with the money to do that....no.

Would I trust you to not be a cop....probably not.
Would I trust you with a secret....yes.

  Would I trust you to not screw me over...no.
  Would I trust you to not narc...no.
Would I trust you for ___________  not shure........:shrug:

    Am I trusting of people I know....yes.
    Am I trusting of people I just met......to a point.

    Do I trust just anyone....no.
Could I trust a stranger........depends on my impression of them and what the situation was.

    I have given people money I just met money to go get beer fishing,would I do that for just anyone....no.
   
My posts probably sounds like I trust no one,but I probably trust people more than I should.


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: unretarded]
    #10697362 -

I've been fucked over by people and friends i knew for years. so id have to say it takes alot to earn my trust

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #10697366 -

Blowjob.

gotta swallow the gravy too.


--------------------

Song of the week, click Huey:



Song of the week list in journal.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Tedwilto]
    #10697389 -

Just remind em it's not ladylike to spit :wink:


--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #10697397 -

The trust is there when I meet some one. They have to say or do something bad to lose it. Every human being is capable of the same thing.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: djmako7]
    #10697967 -

once she licks, and/or blows on my asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: LicHmicrO]
    #10697978 -

LicHmicrO said:
I will trust someone when they prove themselves trustworthy




--------------------
"Last chance to evacuate planet Earth before it is recycled".


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Mysterium Fidei]
    #10698042 -

I trust no one, except for my daddy and mummy. Anyone else, nah it would take a lot for me to trust them completely and if a bitch ain't capable of giving that kind of time and devotion, then she ain't worth my time, same for punk niggas.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #10698096 -

i'd prefer to say and live by trusting myself and noone else

if you hang with a bumchum buddy or in a group life situations will force you to have to trust someone and thats when you find out if you can or not

'if you want the job done properly you have to do it yourself'

whys that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: filthee]
    #10698335 -

i usually can tell who to trust immediately. 

i'd say i can figure out 85% of what people are trust worthy with within the first 6 hours of knowing them.

i mean that being said, you trust different people with different things.  everyone has their unique quirks.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10698403 -

whe you think about it,theres a lot of trust going on every day in your life from hoping noone spits in your food at the takeaway shop to trusting that everyone stops there cars when youre crossing the road at a crossing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Drewwyann]
    #10698406 -

Drewwyann said:
I am pretty trusting of other people, and I will trust them after knowing them for a few weeks. How about you guys?



First I look for tits. Breasts are a sure sign of someone not to trust. :ilold:


--------------------
"Captain CAAAAAAAVEMAAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What does it take to earn your trust? [Re: Captain Caveman]
    #10698801 -

i think body language, etc. tells you a lot. i could trust somebody i just met and i could not trust a long-time friend. but to earn trust takes #1: never telling a lie. the best way to earn my trust would be to tell me something that i REALLY didn't want to hear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Boyfriend Doesnt Trust Me
( 1 2 3 all )
alakona 9,490 51 07/01/05 01:31 PM
by Learyfan
* Who do you trust?
( 1 2 all )
Woland 1,295 23 03/09/05 04:52 PM
by afoaf
* gaining trust for others? Larrythescaryrex 650 5 09/02/03 04:42 PM
by Big Fi52
* Do you trust your family?
( 1 2 all )
Liquidkick 2,175 35 11/14/06 07:44 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* People Can't Be Trusted
( 1 2 all )
Fades_to_Black 2,692 22 09/29/06 10:00 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Are these websites trust worthy? dano24 842 7 11/21/08 07:54 PM
by krypto2000
* I wanna earn myself a blowjob JunkFood 1,262 12 03/10/07 03:29 PM
by JunkFood
* What do you trust?
( 1 2 all )
AlteredAgain 1,734 27 02/21/08 03:56 PM
by bradmassive

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,596 topic views. 4 members, 75 guests and 199 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.