Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested?
    #2266541 - 01/23/04 05:08 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Do I smoke a bowl right after? Or after about 15 min? Or right when they start to take affect? Or never?

I can't think of any more situations than that.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: freddurgan]
    #2266573 - 01/23/04 05:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Whenever you want, last time I shroomed I ate them, then smoked a joint right after and I started feeling the mushrooms 15-20 minutes after eating them.

If you want to smoke, smoke - if you don't want to, don't!

Offline73D
Loc: southern CA
    #2266575 - 01/23/04 05:20 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I like the shrooms by themselves personally.  I smoke a bunch once I've come down though  :bong:

--------------------
Religion is the devil.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#2266580 - 01/23/04 05:23 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I smoke before, during, and after. I guess I'm kind of a pothead though.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflineEuphoria

Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #2266636 - 01/23/04 05:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I, too, could be classified as a pothead, but I tried shrooms once (2g) without pot, and probably won't do it again.

I think pot really enhances the effects of shrooms, and also helps heaps with the come-up, peak, and come-down.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: Euphoria]
    #2266646 - 01/23/04 05:50 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

For anyone else reading, does it help? I've got about 4 hours till I take them. I don't want to mess this up. I rarely get to shroom.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Invisiblefearfect
    #2266663 - 01/23/04 05:57 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i havent done it but i will next time i shroom. i hear its best when you smoke as your peak starts coming down to shoot it back up again.

OfflineEuphoria

#2266664 - 01/23/04 05:58 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

What's to mess up man? When/Where/How/Why you smoke after eating mushrooms will have no ill-effects (at least it wouldn't for me, of course I can only speak about my own experiences) on the shroom experience.

Smoke right away if you're nervous, or feel like smoking. Once you start tripping, you might want to smoke, you might not, just go with the flow.

PS - you may want to pre-roll joints now, rolling while tripping/peaking can be quite difficult, but usually fun! (Faces looking at you from the weed and papers heh)

OfflineAdrenalinX
O_o

Loc: Arkansas
Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: Euphoria]
    #2267601 - 01/24/04 03:40 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I smoke once I start to feel some stomach discomfort from the shrooms. Pot helps ease out any discomfort and leads me to a good trip. So I do it anywhere from 10-30 minutes after ingestion. I also LOVE to smoke as I comedown...makes the trip come back stronger, but it seems like a more THC influenced trip..that's my favorite time to smoke.

OfflineSl1p
redi jedi
Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: AdrenalinX]
    #2268483 - 01/24/04 02:39 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

depends how much weed you have to spare for the trip.

If ya got enough smoke all ya want/can. the shrooms will tell ya when to smoke when your tripping(i.e. when you can actually use a lighter :lol:)

I find the effects get enhanced and come on quicker beforehand but its not really needed.

afterwards your gonna want a bowl. so if you have a bowl, save it til the comedown.

--------------------
Life's a bitch make it yours.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #2268520 - 01/24/04 02:57 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Well, according to the mushroom rule book, you have to smoke a bowl 5 minutes after you eat your mushrooms.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Invisiblepanamared
State of Mind

Loc: Panama
    #2268921 - 01/24/04 05:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

the psychedelic-experience faq suggests either smoking during the peak for a more fun ride, or at the comedown to longate the trip a little further.

--------------------
shrug dot aboleo dot net

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: panamared]
    #2268958 - 01/24/04 06:01 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I like to do it this way:

Eat shrooms.
Wait until either: a) The shrooms are making my stomach upset, or b) I start to get really anxious during the start of the come up.
This is when I smoke.

Smoking at that time will just blast you into your peak hardcore.

Usually by the time we're done with the bowl we're going "WOooaha dude" and pointing out that things are growing and shrinking.

Then we smoke again the next time we're capable of working our fingers enough to pack a bowl, usually...

OfflineMarshmallow
Stranger

#2269393 - 01/24/04 08:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i ididnt get to last time i did them but i would say right as you feel the peak coming to listen to music and smoke a little then keep some and smoke during your comedown. comedown would definatley feel good to smoke

--------------------
Acosta: [singing] Let's give the boy a lift. Raoul Duke: What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

#2269923 - 01/24/04 11:25 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

definitely smoke at the peak as much as you want. for me each time I took a hit I got extremely relaxed and got a whole lot more visuals. it was awesome. :spliff:

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2270311 - 01/25/04 01:26 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I used to smoke the whole time, but recently I've enjoyed just waiting until after the peak and then smoking.

I've found that smoking pot gives a nice boost to the trip - since I'm not looking to trip nearly as hard as I used to, I hold off on the "boost" until I start coming down - this way I have a bit of an after-trip..

Besides, since like I said I used to smoke the whole time, I've recently enjoyed feeling the effects of strictly mushrooms - while I dig the synergy that shrooms and weed create, I find it harder to focus when I smoke pot.... It is a bit of a contamination to one's "pure" shroom experience.

My advice is to hold off for at least an hour :wink: and if possible don't smoke all day before

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Anonymous

#2271942 - 01/25/04 02:41 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

never.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #2272190 - 01/25/04 04:24 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Smoke alittle before. It'll make the shrooms easier to eat. Then some more after eating them. Again not too much, I would rather be closer to sober than high during the kick-in. Then smoke as you wish during the trip. Then on the way down feel free to kill your stash. Helps with eating and sleeping, plus squeezing the last bit of juice from your trip...

I like smoking while tripping but keeping the experience as 'pure' as possible, not letting the pot be mainly what I feel...

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2273471 - 01/26/04 01:02 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

My brain works on this sort of continuum.

:crazy:stoned:stoned:______ :smile: sober :laugh: _______:shocked::loveeyes:Shrooming:heartpump:

my favorite thing about tripping is that I am -Beyond- clearheaded.  So I recommend only smoking a lil' bit, 15 minutes or so after you've ingested the mushies, to help with the come-up.  NOt enough to get stoned, but enough to get the medical benefits and a small body buzz going.  But thats just me, some people love pot on shrooms, I just don't really.

InvisibleNWuser
journeyman
Loc: Rainy Pacific Northwest
Re: When to smoke a bowl once shrooms are ingested? [Re: Noviseer]
    #2275208 - 01/26/04 04:19 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with the majority of the people so far.

This has been my ritual for a while: Roll a really thick blunt from a nice cigar and put somewhere you'll remember!!! Then smoke a bowl (or two) out of a pipe right after you eat your shrooms. For me, if I dont smoke I feel very very very anxious and its unsettling for both my mind and stomach. Typically I'll smoke once after that, during peak or right before peak. Then I enjoy the magic, and let whatever happens, happen...If my mind tells me to smoke, I do it, I dont shake off any thoughts or ideas, its all part of the experience. I also find that smoking by yourself is a very calming and spiritual experience during peak...you can sit there and smoke at your own leasure and look at nature. When you are feeling like you're "coming down", or you start getting gittery (i hate that) and you shake...etc, go fetch your blunt, and grab a buddy (or not) and slowly enjoy the last hour or two of the high.

If you have good weed, and are in a good environment, the combination of both cannibus and shrooms can be a very enjoyable duo. I definately reccommend, especially if you find yourself feeling nervious/anxious!

--------------------
Anxious for the rainy season....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies