Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight]
    #22234161 -

I only get proud when it's a full blown shart.


--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: FruitOfLife]
    #22234336 -

FruitOfLife said:
It wasn't me but a few years ago one of my co workers farted and it made another female co worker puke. It was hilarious



LOL!


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22234568 -

I used to play this game called Wallyball.  It was volleyball on a racketball court.  There was a viewing balcony up on the second floor on one end.  Not only did I clear the court but I cleared the refs at the viewing station.  Oh yeah.  My finest hour.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22234695 -

:amusedapplause:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22235292 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
now thats funny :lol:



:lol:

guess she had a weak stomache


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: SunnyD]
    #22235387 -

I was ripping ass at work the other day like crazy

It's them spicy chicken Chow Mein noodles man they turn your anus into a chemical weapon


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #22235527 -

my girlfriend releases the hounds on the reg. she'll go in the back room of my apartment like i don't know (or can't hear) what's going on.

:badsurprise:


--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Edited by millzy (09/14/15 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shiithead]
    #22235542 -

Shiithead said:
XLCaps said:
I am proud of every demonous vapor that escapes from my chili ring. The more foul, the prouder I am of my ghost children. Often times I give them purpose to their short existence by placing them in proximity to eager noses. It is not my fault if I laugh when my shit particles waft in to the noses of strangers and friends.







That South Park clip is what I was picturing when reading the end of his post


--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight]
    #22235626 -

Dutch oven FTW


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Goobs is a stinkin hippie
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 1,112 22 07/21/05 10:41 AM
by Nemo_Hoes
* Federal Antiquated law Response Team (FART) Microcosmatrix 1,160 12 11/03/05 04:29 PM
by Ripple
* Farting etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,472 40 10/01/05 12:38 AM
by crystallize
* Why is farting funny?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edge 6,394 60 06/23/08 08:57 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Fuck, I just had a brain fart and missed my math final.
( 1 2 all )
Konnrade 1,806 22 12/15/05 03:47 AM
by Konnrade
* Facts On Farts... Bet You Didn't Know All Of This! TM 6,604 13 09/23/06 05:20 AM
by shymanta
* Good thing all the real crimes are under control... DNKYD 627 8 04/10/05 11:29 PM
by Learyfan
* My dog farts a lot top 1,389 12 11/10/05 06:47 PM
by mikeyboy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,264 topic views. 4 members, 232 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.