Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart?
    #22232923 -

Haha, I think im in sharing mood :tongue2: im gunna say usually my farts don't stink, but tonight ive created some rough monsters and theres nothing I can do but bark out and laugh at them and be proud of these stink bombs:peace: One night of drinking and strange eating mixed with one day of eating family get together food is quite the alchemy.

The question is have you ever been proud of laughed at your own fart?:sunny: Enjoy your sunday ya all. Taker easy :sun:

Shorty:thumbup:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Edited by Shortknight (09/13/15 05:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight]
    #22232930 -

That's sick


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22232936 -

Sheekle said:
That's sick



Thats what I was goin for!:tongue2:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight] * 1
    #22232942 -

farts should be shared not held in


--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight]
    #22232946 -

I typically dont get proud of that


Cool that you do though


--------------------
:sunny::inlove::peyotespectrum::peyotespectrum::inlove::sunny:
And to everyone who thinks life is just a game,
Do you like the part you are playing?
This is the time in life I am living!
And I face each day with a smile :smile:
My music Library of Synthesizer goodness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight] * 1
    #22232949 -

I love a good morning fart.  The kind of fart that's been effervescing in your belly since 1am that finally comes out in the morning.  The kind that wakes up the neighbors.  Then I waft the blanket and it makes me cough and that's how I know I'm having a good day

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Cosmic_Flame]
    #22232953 -

Cosmic_Flame said:
farts should be shared



that's sick


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #22232956 -

ONE OZ SLUG said:
I love a good morning fart.  The kind of fart that's been effervescing in your belly since 1am that finally comes out in the morning.  The kind that wakes up the neighbors.  Then I waft the blanket and it makes me cough and that's how I know I'm having a good day



that's sick


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22232957 -

Cosmic.. they say if its not payin rent. Its gotta get out!!:sunny:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight]
    #22232958 -

Shortknight said:
Haha, I think im in sharing mood :tongue2: im gunna say usually my farts don't stink, but tonight ive created some rough monsters and theres nothing I can do but bark out and laugh at them and be proud of these stink bombs:peace: One night of drinking and strange eating mixed with one day of eating family get together food is quite the alchemy.

The question is have you ever been proud of laughed at your own fart?:sunny: Enjoy your sunday ya all. Taker easy :sun:

Shorty:thumbup:



:manofapproval:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #22232960 -

Cosmic_Flame said:
farts should be shared not held in



Sharing is caring.


--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #22232970 -

sickening thread


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight] * 1
    #22232971 -

I am proud of every demonous vapor that escapes from my chili ring. The more foul, the prouder I am of my ghost children. Often times I give them purpose to their short existence by placing them in proximity to eager noses. It is not my fault if I laugh when my shit particles waft in to the noses of strangers and friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #22232973 -

XLCaps said:
I am proud of every demonous vapor that escapes from my chili ring. The more foul, the prouder I am of my ghost children. Often times I give them purpose to their short existence by placing them in proximity to eager noses. It is not my fault if I laugh when my shit particles waft in to the noses of strangers and friends.



that's sick


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Sheekle]
    #22232981 -

What you've never had a good fart n stride walk sheekle, where they putter out after each step and you think youve just broken some sort of record?:tongue2:


--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight]
    #22232987 -

lah lah lah i cant hear u lah lah lah lah


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Sheekle] * 1
    #22232994 -

If anything I make an effort to try to hide my farts. I remember one time when I was in about kindegarden or first grade I farted in the middle of "reading time" (The teacher read stories out loud to the class.) I looked around but I'm pretty sure everyone knew it was me. My teacher told me to go "flip a card". Which was basically just a penalty system. Green meant no trouble for the day, yellow meant one infraction, & red meant that you were being a little trouble maker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Bigfeely123]
    #22233001 -

Bigfeely123 said:
If anything I make an effort to try to hide my farts. I remember one time when I was in about kindegarden or first grade I farted in the middle of "reading time" (The teacher read stories out loud to the class.) I looked around but I'm pretty sure everyone knew it was me. My teacher told me to go "flip a card". Which was basically just a penalty system. Green meant no trouble for the day, yellow meant one infraction, & red meant that you were being a little trouble maker.



LOL! You got punished? WTF


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: Shortknight] * 1
    #22233066 -

Shortknight said:
What you've never had a good fart n stride walk sheekle, where they putter out after each step and you think youve just broken some sort of record?:tongue2:



Shortknight said:
What you've never had a good fart n stride walk sheekle, where they putter out after each step and you think youve just broken some sort of record?:tongue2:



I broke a world record one time. I farted for like maybe even over a soild minute. Like there were points where it kinda puttered out n there were no witnesses but im pretty sure it was one continuous fart that left me flabbergasted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Have you ever been proud of a real stinkin' fart? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #22233068 -

XLCaps said:
I am proud of every demonous vapor that escapes from my chili ring. The more foul, the prouder I am of my ghost children. Often times I give them purpose to their short existence by placing them in proximity to eager noses. It is not my fault if I laugh when my shit particles waft in to the noses of strangers and friends.





--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Goobs is a stinkin hippie
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 1,112 22 07/21/05 08:41 AM
by Nemo_Hoes
* Federal Antiquated law Response Team (FART) Microcosmatrix 1,159 12 11/03/05 02:29 PM
by Ripple
* Farting etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,467 40 09/30/05 10:38 PM
by crystallize
* Why is farting funny?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edge 6,390 60 06/23/08 06:57 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Fuck, I just had a brain fart and missed my math final.
( 1 2 all )
Konnrade 1,805 22 12/15/05 01:47 AM
by Konnrade
* Facts On Farts... Bet You Didn't Know All Of This! TM 6,603 13 09/23/06 03:20 AM
by shymanta
* Good thing all the real crimes are under control... DNKYD 627 8 04/10/05 09:29 PM
by Learyfan
* My dog farts a lot top 1,381 12 11/10/05 04:47 PM
by mikeyboy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,264 topic views. 3 members, 174 guests and 161 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.