Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 |
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22068888 -

I suppose you could make a custom made pressure cooker with a neck seal but it would take too long to get to temperature.  It's got be oil


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068897 -

Enlil said:
Are you drunk or impaired today?  I just said I don't care if it's oil or water.  Those are the temps and what I'd pay.  Obviously, if it's 350, it can't be water.



I'm not drunk, you dingbat.  Water is not an option.  Pay attention.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068906 -

Water is an option at 150 degrees...which is one of the choices.  Pay attention.

At 350, the other choice, it would have to be oil or some other liquid with a high boiling point.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22068920 -

BlindSophist said:
Not like a literal ton. I'm not sure exactly how much.



It's a little under 10 bar.

Edited by Mr.GuessWork (08/09/15 07:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068983 -

Enlil said:
Water is an option at 150 degrees...which is one of the choices.  Pay attention.

At 350, the other choice, it would have to be oil or some other liquid with a high boiling point.



I thought you said 350 or nothing


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068989 -

Enlil said:
Sheekle said:
I know, I'm just saying 135 degree water would be my personal limit/variation of that scenario



I'm not paying a dime for 135 degrees.  It's $500 for 350 or $50 for 150.  The minimum time is 5 full seconds.




My bad.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22069007 -

Enlil said:
Pay attention.




--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22069019 -

Eat me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22069028 -

Only if you're battered and deep-fried at 350 degrees.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22069055 -

Fried food is bad for you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22069060 -

Lots of things are bad for me.  All lives end in death, though, so fuck it.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22069069 -

Yolo


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #22069121 -

Enlil said:
Lots of things are bad for me.  All lives end in death, though, so fuck it.



Sounds like you are encouraging suicide.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: TNK] * 1
    #22069128 -

I am discouraging the fear of death.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22069143 -

Shop for: Pressure Cooker Loopholes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22069226 -

Enlil said:
I think of the site as being like a house party.  The admins own the house and buy all of the beer and pay the utilities.  The mods are trusted people brought in to ensure the party doesn't get out of hand.  Bassfreak got far too drunk and started trashing the place.  He had to go.



If this is like a house party why isn't this keg kicked??? Lets tap a new keg! Lock this thread.

Lets get this party started again!!!!!  :dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22070892 -

Enlil said:
Awhile back, I suggested a system where mods could flag notifications as being frivolous so that notifications can be prioritized.  Certain members who cry wolf a lot would have that noted in their notifications.

It hasn't been implemented, sadly.



You're the man. Proactive thinking :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22070935 -

Sheekle said:
Enlil said:
Sheekle, I'm not going to go through the trouble of redacting pages and pages of PMs, but you and I both know that you report a shit ton of posts.



I don't think I do, it actually surprised me when you showed me that I reported 5 posts yesterday. So on that note, maybe I do and just don't realize it



For all aspiring mods pay attention to sheek and treant. This is NOT how to do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22072497 -

Enlil said:
Dude, your eyelids would shrivel in seconds leaving your eyeballs exposed to boil and burst.  It'd be horrible and fuck you up for life...

Still, $500 is $500



fuck for that make it $1500

Why can't we do this like pros?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22072508 -

Sheekle said:
Bassfreak has like 80+ ban points, I have like 140+



Thug Lyfe  :lockup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you dont know what you got till your banned
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,615 31 07/28/07 06:06 PM
by Apollyphelion
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,788 55 08/12/05 02:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Ha! It looks like My one year ban from the Pub is over Psychoslut 691 10 12/29/06 05:01 PM
by freddurgan
* First World Expo in a Developing Country Opens Tomorrow!!!! Coaster 476 0 04/30/10 06:20 AM
by Coaster
* World Hemp Expo Extravaganja Razzlesnaps 642 0 05/20/10 02:21 AM
by Razzlesnaps
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,970 21 03/09/05 01:48 PM
by DF2K
* Writing senselessly Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,355 19 06/11/10 12:34 AM
by Brugman
* Perma Munchies CherryBomM 1,011 14 07/06/07 10:02 PM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
33,389 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.