Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | | Last >
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068451 -

Enlil said:
Sheekle, I'm not going to go through the trouble of redacting pages and pages of PMs, but you and I both know that you report a shit ton of posts.



I don't think I do, it actually surprised me when you showed me that I reported 5 posts yesterday. So on that note, maybe I do and just don't realize it


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: myc_check1212]
    #22068456 -

myc_check1212 said:
Dont try too sheek us. There's always tomorrow, and the day after.

If freak can be banned from SLOT can sheek get his notify mod button be frozen. That would be an epic melt. Just replace BF with sheek and sexy ladies with notify mod button, they could be one in the same



Yeah it would be an "epic melt". Nothing stops me from sleeping at night more than the idea of the off-hand chance that one day my ability to report posts on the Shroomery will be halted dead in it's tracks


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: myc_check1212]
    #22068457 -

Awhile back, I suggested a system where mods could flag notifications as being frivolous so that notifications can be prioritized.  Certain members who cry wolf a lot would have that noted in their notifications.

It hasn't been implemented, sadly.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068461 -

That's called muscle memory and is only an indication of how often you do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #22068462 -

clock_of_omens said:
That's called muscle memory and is only an indication of how often you do it.



Well good, I'm glad I do my part in keeping the streets clean around here.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068468 -

You could post that screen shot in the mod forum and suggest it again. I'll bet other mods have a pm box that looks similar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068472 -

Now, back on topic

FREE BASSFREAK


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #22068473 -

Mr.GuessWork said:
You could post that screen shot in the mod forum and suggest it again. I'll bet other mods have a pm box that looks similar.



Tough guy on aisle 5 over here doesn't trust my judgement of reporting posts


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068477 -

Reported.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068482 -

It isn't just reporting posts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068485 -

ur a real smart alec zappa


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068495 -

So if more than 95%
Sheekle said:
Mr.GuessWork said:
You could post that screen shot in the mod forum and suggest it again. I'll bet other mods have a pm box that looks similar.



Tough guy on aisle 5 over here doesn't trust my judgement of reporting posts



I'm just trying to help make sure that your very important notifications are given the highest priority so the mods will all know to deal with them first. Just look at all those frivolous blanked out notifications that could have been ignored until yours were dealt with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #22068501 -

Yeah, I guess that's true.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle] * 2
    #22068504 -

sheekle is a proven shroomery snitch


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle] * 3
    #22068505 -

Can we trade Sheekle for Bassfreak? At least he wasn't a whiner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned *DELETED* [Re: trippinballs420]
    #22068507 -

Post deleted by Sheekle

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: clock_of_omens]
    #22068508 -

clock_of_omens said:
Can we trade Sheekle for Bassfreak? At least he wasn't a whiner.



rprthrt


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: clock_of_omens] * 3
    #22068513 -

Bassfreak was a super big whiner, but at he wasn't a snitch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068515 -

That sounds an awful lot like flaming to me...I sure hope nobody notifies about that post.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068531 -

Enlil said:
That sounds an awful lot like flaming to me...I sure hope nobody notifies about that post.



What post?


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you dont know what you got till your banned
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,615 31 07/28/07 06:06 PM
by Apollyphelion
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,788 55 08/12/05 02:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Ha! It looks like My one year ban from the Pub is over Psychoslut 691 10 12/29/06 05:01 PM
by freddurgan
* First World Expo in a Developing Country Opens Tomorrow!!!! Coaster 476 0 04/30/10 06:20 AM
by Coaster
* World Hemp Expo Extravaganja Razzlesnaps 642 0 05/20/10 02:21 AM
by Razzlesnaps
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,970 21 03/09/05 01:48 PM
by DF2K
* Writing senselessly Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,355 19 06/11/10 12:34 AM
by Brugman
* Perma Munchies CherryBomM 1,011 14 07/06/07 10:02 PM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
33,389 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.