Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 |
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068727 -

Sheekle said:
at 150 degrees in and out that would happen? or only 350?




I was talking 350. At 150, your eyes would be fine if you held them tightly shut for the whole 5 seconds.  You'd lose a lot of skin, though, over the course of the next week or so.  You wouldn't likely need skin grafts, but you'd be fucked up for awhile.

That wouldn't be worth $500, but I'd give $50 for that.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068729 -

Sheekle said:
Mr.GuessWork said:
Sheekle said:
Oh nevermind actually. It says most people suffer third degree burns if exposed to 150 degree water for 2 seconds. IDK how long it would take to put my face in and out



The oil would stick to your face and continue to burn you after you removed your face from the oil bath. I don't think there's a clever work around for this one.



oh i guess that makes sense too then fuck it i aint doin it


135 degree water, in and out, with a bucket of cold water right near me to pour on after. i'd probably do it for 500



You wouldn't even need the cool water. 135 degree water would feel like a hot bath.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #22068733 -

You must take some really hot baths then. 90-100 degrees is hot tub temperature


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068734 -

What else would you do for 500?  Eat a steaming dog turd?  Divine got more than that.  Smack your dick with a ball peen hammer?.  Tkae Asante in the Rumper Room?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068738 -

zappaisgod said:
What else would you do for 500?  Eat a steaming dog turd?  Divine got more than that.  Smack your dick with a ball peen hammer?.  Tkae Asante in the Rumper Room?



no those things are fucked up and gross

135 degree water in and out as quick as i could would probably be well worth 500 bucks. Hell, I'd do it once or twice a week as a full time job.


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #22068742 -

I take baths so hot you have to inch your way into them. That's the only way to do it. I wonder how hot the water actually is..


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Shroomslip]
    #22068746 -

You should put a thermometer in it for science next time


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068750 -

According to the internet:

Hot Water Causes Third Degree Burns…
…in 1 second at 156º
…in 2 seconds at 149º
…in 5 seconds at 140º
…in 15 seconds at 133º


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068752 -

The offer was for 350


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068757 -

I know, I'm just saying 135 degree water would be my personal limit/variation of that scenario


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068760 -

Easy enough to test, I don't run any cold water with it. The hot water in my tap comes out at 115 degrees. So maybe a degree or so less as it cools while waiting on the tub to fill up.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068788 -

Sheekle said:
I know, I'm just saying 135 degree water would be my personal limit/variation of that scenario



I'm not paying a dime for 135 degrees.  It's $500 for 350 or $50 for 150.  The minimum time is 5 full seconds.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068808 -

Sheekle said:
You must take some really hot baths then. 90-100 degrees is hot tub temperature



Huh. Now that you mention it, I remember burning my hand on some agar that was about 135 degrees. 135 for a quick dunk is probably dangerous enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068830 -

Enlil said:
Sheekle said:
I know, I'm just saying 135 degree water would be my personal limit/variation of that scenario



I'm not paying a dime for 135 degrees.  It's $500 for 350 or $50 for 150.  The minimum time is 5 full seconds.




I thought we were talking oil.  You can't have open air 350 degree water


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068837 -

Obviously.  I don't care if it's oil or water...either will conduct the heat fine for 5 seconds.  Those are the temperatures and what I'll pay.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #22068874 -

On what planet do you think you can get 350 degree water?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068877 -

One with high atmospheric pressure, I assume


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: zappaisgod]
    #22068880 -

Are you drunk or impaired today?  I just said I don't care if it's oil or water.  Those are the temps and what I'd pay.  Obviously, if it's 350, it can't be water.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22068881 -

Or it's under a ton of pressure


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22068883 -

Not like a literal ton. I'm not sure exactly how much.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you dont know what you got till your banned
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,615 31 07/28/07 06:06 PM
by Apollyphelion
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,788 55 08/12/05 02:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Ha! It looks like My one year ban from the Pub is over Psychoslut 691 10 12/29/06 05:01 PM
by freddurgan
* First World Expo in a Developing Country Opens Tomorrow!!!! Coaster 476 0 04/30/10 06:20 AM
by Coaster
* World Hemp Expo Extravaganja Razzlesnaps 642 0 05/20/10 02:21 AM
by Razzlesnaps
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,970 21 03/09/05 01:48 PM
by DF2K
* Writing senselessly Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,355 19 06/11/10 12:34 AM
by Brugman
* Perma Munchies CherryBomM 1,011 14 07/06/07 10:02 PM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
33,389 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.