Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | | Last >
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: 404]
    #22067579 -

You're wrong.  Talking about a crime you're going to commit is not conspiracy.  I think you should educate yourself more before you say stupid shit about which you know nothing.

In the case of a threat, however, that is a crime at the time the threat is made.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: 404]
    #22067580 -

That's what SWIM is for.


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22067591 -

for a conspiracy charge to stick you have to have talked about it, and agreed upon an illegal task. then once you make your first move toward that illegal task (be it getting rubber gloves or a shovel or some lab equipment) you can get fucked for conspiracy


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 4
    #22067592 -

BlindSophist said:
That's what SWIM is for.



If only Bassfreak said, "SWIM is going to rape you" and "SWIM says you should kill yourself" then we wouldn't have had any trouble :nojustno:


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22067597 -

BlindSophist said:
That's what SWIM is for.



SWIM is extremely discouraged across the forums......maybe people would use it if they didnt get hounded whenever they do for being a pussy or it being completely pointless cause it doesnt make a difference in court


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil]
    #22067613 -

Enlil said:
You're wrong.  Talking about a crime you're going to commit is not conspiracy.  I think you should educate yourself more before you say stupid shit about which you know nothing.

In the case of a threat, however, that is a crime at the time the threat is made.



haha, did i get under your skin the other night? i bet you were just waiting to fire back on me.

anyway, you're right, looks like i made a mistake. conspiracy would be between two people instead of just one.
conspiracy happens when two or more people plan to commit a crime. talking about it could easily be considered planning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #22067616 -

BlindSophist said:
That's what SWIM is for.



i hope swim dies in a horrendous fire of ungodly proportions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22067618 -

Sheekle said:
BlindSophist said:
That's what SWIM is for.



If only Bassfreak said, "SWIM is going to rape you" and "SWIM says you should kill yourself" then we wouldn't have had any trouble :nojustno:



He would have been banned for using SWIM.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: 404]
    #22067621 -

404 said:
BlindSophist said:
That's what SWIM is for.



i hope swim dies in a horrendous fire of ungodly proportions



That's horrible


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: koods]
    #22067631 -

swim is a fictitional character name used as a ruse :lol:

i really hate when people use that though. it's by and far one of the most annoying things i've seen people post.

swim wants to take adderal. but swim is worried that swim will not react to it properly because swim...

shit, its almost like i'm listening to brainy smurf but swim in place of papa smurf

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: 404] * 1
    #22067668 -

LOL

I think I just smurfed a little.


--------------------
Fiddlesticks.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Rose] * 2
    #22067772 -

I think of the site as being like a house party.  The admins own the house and buy all of the beer and pay the utilities.  The mods are trusted people brought in to ensure the party doesn't get out of hand.  Bassfreak got far too drunk and started trashing the place.  He had to go.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #22067804 -

that's... actually a brilliant analogy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: 404]
    #22067832 -

I like that :strokebeard:


--------------------
Check Out My Beats
SoundCloud

[quote]Sheekle said:
[quote]ThatKidWithTheFace said:
Is this the same aunt that fucks dogs?[/quote]
u bet ur ass it is.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: ThatKidWithTheFace] * 6
    #22067985 -

And romper room was that unfinished part of every basement.  The underage kids who can't drink hang out there to play with matches and light their farts on fire.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: koods]
    #22068053 -

He'll be back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Dark_Star]
    #22068134 -

I think bassfreak was nice and is good and should b k'd back in to shroomery


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Shroomopotamus] * 4
    #22068150 -

S. T. F. U


--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sheekle]
    #22068158 -

Sheekle said:
S. T. F. U




--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bassfreak is perma-banned [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #22068192 -

S.T.F.U could also mean "Sorry, that's fucked up."


--------------------
E I S P E M I R H E G E E I A A B B


Edited by HatingMeIsEasier (08/09/15 06:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | | Last >

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* you dont know what you got till your banned
( 1 2 all )
LosAngelesGraff 2,615 31 07/28/07 08:06 PM
by Apollyphelion
* hey, troll in the pub.. get banned!
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 3,789 55 08/12/05 04:28 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Ha! It looks like My one year ban from the Pub is over Psychoslut 691 10 12/29/06 07:01 PM
by freddurgan
* First World Expo in a Developing Country Opens Tomorrow!!!! Coaster 476 0 04/30/10 08:20 AM
by Coaster
* World Hemp Expo Extravaganja Razzlesnaps 642 0 05/20/10 04:21 AM
by Razzlesnaps
* Killed senselessly in the line of duty
( 1 2 all )
lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl 1,972 21 03/09/05 03:48 PM
by DF2K
* Writing senselessly Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,356 19 06/11/10 02:34 AM
by Brugman
* Perma Munchies CherryBomM 1,011 14 07/07/07 12:02 AM
by daytripper05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
33,396 topic views. 7 members, 291 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.