Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Go set a watchman
    #21939241 -

What do you guys think? Are you going to/have you read it? I hear that ol' Aticus Finch shows his true raw character in this book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939371 -

gotta read it

I remember my mother reading To Kill a Mockingbird to me at night when I was a wee kiddo.


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939373 -

i'm on itman



--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939440 -

Got it on pre-order.  Mockingbird is one of my all time favorites, I'm real excited to read another novel from Lee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21939550 -

Mockingbird is one of my favorites too. The next book I read will be Go Set A Watchman.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939554 -

Let me know how you feel about it via short review in this thread.  I will do the same. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21939560 -

Will do. I'm going to download it to my kindle tonight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939563 -

omg get a room you 2, sheesh


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939568 -

:crankey:

I'm awaiting my physical copy.  Please use spoiler tags if you post anything too revealing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21939579 -

:69:


--------------------
*
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #21939582 -

I've got a ways to go in The Autobiography of Henry VIII and then Amnesia Moon to get through, first

it's gonna be a while...


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: DrMambo]
    #21939607 -

I'm almost done with For Whom the Bell Tolls, then I'll start this. Apparently it was written before To Kill a Mocking Bird, and the editor turned it away and told her to polish the characters a bit. It actually takes place like twenty years after TKAMB, with many of the same characters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939620 -

Harper Lee is so reclusive people FROM Alabama have rode busses with her and not known who she was. It's so good to see her back in the literary spotlight. One of The South's patron saints to be sure. I'll be hitting the books-a-million later this week. I'm imagining there will be plenty of copies.


--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Go set a watchman [Re: 4HO-DMT]
    #21939627 -

Yeah, I was reading up on it a bit. Looks interesting, though wonder how I'll reimagine Atticus...


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my ignore list
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
truekimbo2 10,206 108 09/10/09 09:30 PM
by truekimbo2
* pics of pubbers '09 edition...!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 180 181 )
chaatra 118,155 3,619 03/14/11 02:36 AM
by Bodhi of Ankou
* L ate N ight C hat
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
skatealex2 3,304 85 06/01/09 03:05 AM
by KetamineKatalyst
* Dubstep@Raves
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
abltsandwich 10,394 136 08/02/11 06:15 PM
by hecticpicnic
* In your experience...what is better? LSD, Mushies, or Benadryl??
( 1 2 3 all )
GrimReaper6942 3,058 53 08/07/11 05:36 AM
by s240779
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Tedwilto 2,396 110 06/12/09 11:48 PM
by Captain Caveman
* im going to attempt to make my [ex]manager cry today PilzeEssen 832 15 07/03/09 12:55 PM
by Swyfty Swyf
* how often do you trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
megaman 2,713 41 07/17/09 11:22 PM
by zSDMF

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
413 topic views. 11 members, 38 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.