Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11035419 -

That's awesome, man! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. Ani's a great person, too. I'm happy for you guys(and a little jealous:tongue:).

I'm pretty big into bikes, as well. I've been riding my friend's Cannondale around town to get some excercise and to try and find work. I'm pretty sure that I am going to have to move to someplace better to find work, though, which sucks because that means that I won't be able to see my son everyday.

Life's being a pain right now. It'll get better, though. I have faith in that.

Anyway, cheers to your happiness, man.

:toast:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: mockingbird]
    #11035501 -

everyone hates poid from what i see haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Jockin John C]
    #11035505 -

I don't see whats wrong with poid, the 'ell is everyone talking about?


--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list *DELETED* [Re: Jockin John C]
    #11035514 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: b



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MR14]
    #11035539 -

Just about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11035609 -

truekimbo2 said:
they're super relaxed about me being late, which suits me perfectly because i'm late every day.  that has always really fucked up my jobs in the past and made it very stressful for me to work because i just can't get up on my own in the morning.  this morning my alarm clocks went off for half an hour before my brother came in to turn them off, and i still fell back asleep!.
.



Haha wtf. How can you not wake up in the morning. That sounds like a serious problem for you, I just don't see how its possible for someone to never get around to training them self to wake up. I can understand once in awhile being a little late for sleeping in but that just sounds crazy.  Do you go to bed real late or take sleeping pills or something? Fuck I can get up with like 3 hours of sleep. Ill be tired but knowing I have obligations makes me get going. I can't just wake up and think "eh what the fuck its only work im not going to get up"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11035776 -

DeathCompany said:
truekimbo2 said:
they're super relaxed about me being late, which suits me perfectly because i'm late every day.  that has always really fucked up my jobs in the past and made it very stressful for me to work because i just can't get up on my own in the morning.  this morning my alarm clocks went off for half an hour before my brother came in to turn them off, and i still fell back asleep!.
.



Haha wtf. How can you not wake up in the morning. That sounds like a serious problem for you, I just don't see how its possible for someone to never get around to training them self to wake up. I can understand once in awhile being a little late for sleeping in but that just sounds crazy.  Do you go to bed real late or take sleeping pills or something? Fuck I can get up with like 3 hours of sleep. Ill be tired but knowing I have obligations makes me get going. I can't just wake up and think "eh what the fuck its only work im not going to get up"



It seems his ignoring skills have practical applications as well :smirk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #11035854 -

Haha it appears so. Although it is not very helpful. More working against him.


--------------------

Edited by DeathCompany (09/10/09 06:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: DeathCompany]
    #11036976 -

i only sleep 5-6 hours a night most nights but thats unrelated.  i would say its true my ignoring skills are broad and varied.  i have a hard time not doing what i want.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whos on your ignore list!? :D
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MushroomFriend 8,633 130 03/07/23 07:25 PM
by koods
* Ignorance is not bliss its daft... mikeyboy 616 3 04/14/05 09:54 AM
by Help on the Way
* I hate ignorant people
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 3,086 24 01/16/05 01:13 PM
by drowneduck
* Ignore this thread. OneWhoHasSeen 797 10 03/15/06 09:18 PM
by gdman
* no thats ignorant..ur ignorant hellobluesky 585 3 04/26/04 03:18 PM
by hellobluesky
* Post your friends list omgosh!!1
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,709 21 11/29/05 02:05 AM
by Todcasil
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* Can I post a Free iPod List? QbanMoJo 573 2 10/26/04 02:09 PM
by QbanMoJo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,206 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.