Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: my ignore list [Re: DeathCompany]
    #10650705 -

DeathCompany said:
I wish more people would do this


Who put me on ignore and why? Thats all I ask.




The way I figure it is if they put me on ignore, then they just can't handle the truth.



--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #10650719 -

:kingcrankey::finger:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11024370 -

truekimbo2 said:
just in case anyone is curious, this is my ignore list.

my dream is to someday get it to 100 people, and then my wildest fantasy is to have the front page of the pub be blank.

who else should go on this list?

Your ignore list
The shroomy 1
MushroomTrip
walzmanm
Learyfan
awesomebastard
upinthetrees
Grizvok
Ima Trooper
psilyguy
creekfreek
HuHEN
intenttoDeMenT
Icelander
rodfarva
Tea
muddypotter
Silversoul
Psilocybeingzz
DarkHarmoney
HappyTrippin
Cognitive_Shift
hpi
skatealex2
OrgoneConclusion



You call that an ignore list? THIS is an ignore list....

Your ignore list
ShmooLove23
Noteworthy
SneezingPenis
smokdatkush
veda_sticks
grymmtymm
6_yrs_old_kid
dirty ghetto kid
tpihkal Remove entry
TypicalTripper Remove entry
impgl Remove entry
Riboflavin Remove entry
greystealth Remove entry
Slappy McCrackin Remove entry
Calix Remove entry
ShiVersblood Remove entry
PilzeEssen Remove entry
mycoharry Remove entry
DrunkenAttempt Remove entry
5HR00M5N4K3 Remove entry
Poid Remove entry
kriminalelement Remove entry
d33p Remove entry
ivander Remove entry
straikenai Remove entry
TGRR Remove entry
VisualLearner Remove entry
rev 766 Remove entry
KittyFriend420 Remove entry
Brain Fart Remove entry
Infinite Mind Remove entry
boletusoftruth Remove entry
0xYg3n Remove entry
Blazer Remove entry
shallowbastard Remove entry
DoYouMusHrOOM Remove entry
Fecal Jesus Remove entry
gillagin780 Remove entry
Burnintreez321 Remove entry
hamandcheese Remove entry
slickvic Remove entry
Druggie04 Remove entry
Shr00mZ Remove entry
milkman Remove entry
luckysky Remove entry
indian hemp Remove entry
GeorgieBoy Remove entry
Llamanose Remove entry
Pat Bateman, VP Remove entry
pooppoop Remove entry
Engelsblut6 Remove entry
DigitalTerror Remove entry
cherokee Remove entry
youbreakyoubuy Remove entry
P2K1 Remove entry
orison319 Remove entry
Wasteland Remove entry
Sterben Remove entry
leftysurprise Remove entry
manrig Remove entry
Goomba Remove entry
doodoomaster Remove entry
sterbeklang Remove entry
CDub Remove entry
FellowGrower
LicHmicrO
Chespirito
skatealex2
the bizzle
Urb
TeamAmerica
strain666
Cubie
Satori23
The Centre
Mataspore
FeedingMyDreams
WakeboardrB
dopestone


Whether I find you obnoxious, I feel your posts make me stupider or I just dont like your avatar I wont hesitate to ignore you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11024574 -

truekimbo2 said:
silversoul i forget what exactly, but he made some post that was REALLY stupid, and even though i had kind of liked his posts before that i had to ignore him.



Sweet!  I'm on someone's ignore list!  That means you can't see me call you an asshole fuckface.  Seriously though, of course I say stupid shit every now and then.  It's the human condition.  You're pretty hardcore for ignoring me for one post.  I usually wait until I've seen a consistent pattern of stupid or annoying posts before I ignore someone.  BTW, here's my list:

Mr.Al
OrgoneConclusion
Poid
MushroomTrip
manrig


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Silversoul]
    #11024585 -

Umm, you're trying to talk to someone who can't see you...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Papaver]
    #11024590 -

Papaver said:
Umm, you're trying to talk to someone who can't see you...



Story of my life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Silversoul]
    #11024605 -

I don't have many on my list......

Brainiac
Mysterium Fidei
happytroll
Coaster

If HPI comes back talking shit again, his ass will be next on my list :shakefist:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Silversoul]
    #11024606 -

Poid and Manrig are great choices. The others are ok in my book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11024618 -

I've hated things certain people have said on here continuously but I've never felt the need to actually ignore somebody


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #11024625 -

out of curiosity- how long did you guys use the site before you started ignoring people? (I have no one on my list)


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11024630 -

claraclairvoyant said:
I've hated things certain people have said on here continuously but I've never felt the need to actually ignore somebody



Seriously, how harmful can words on a screen be? How hard is it to not read what some people say?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #11024638 -

NickSoapdish said:
claraclairvoyant said:
I've hated things certain people have said on here continuously but I've never felt the need to actually ignore somebody



Seriously, how harmful can words on a screen be? How hard is it to not read what some people say?



Haha right. I can read something and choose to ignore depending on how it makes me feel, as with anything really. I guess some people just can't help themselves.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #11024669 -

There is alot of pollution out there that can poison your mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: truekimbo2]
    #11024670 -

Can I be on you list?:smile:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11024692 -

upinthetrees said:
out of curiosity- how long did you guys use the site before you started ignoring people? (I have no one on my list)



I didn't really do it until this year.  I always felt a certain emasculation about it, like I was weak for ignoring certain people.  Then I realized there was nothing wrong with cleaning up my browsing experience.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Silversoul]
    #11024699 -

That's a good point.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: Silversoul]
    #11024709 -

Silversoul said:
upinthetrees said:
out of curiosity- how long did you guys use the site before you started ignoring people? (I have no one on my list)



I didn't really do it until this year.  I always felt a certain emasculation about it, like I was weak for ignoring certain people.  Then I realized there was nothing wrong with cleaning up my browsing experience.



If anything I think people are weak for NOT ignoring those folks theyd like to ignore.

Some people are afraid to ignore, just like some are afraid to leave a negative rating.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11024727 -

I guess, if you see it as an enhancement.

I can sort of see the point when someone ignores a member who types in really obnoxious fonts or posts barely legible 3rd grade drivel all the time (although that can be worth the lulz), but the habit just seems overly defensive. Like a mechanism to hide from people who disagree with you or "annoy" you for whatever reason. This is especially apparent with members who have loooooonng ignore lists.

I'd rather be open to conflict, it gets boring otherwise.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11024736 -

I think folks who put people on ignore are unjustly pigeon holing someone for behavior that person may have committed eons ago.  Basically me in 2006 is not the same person as me in 2009.  Ya ken?  If I ever put anybody on ignore, I'll periodically reset my list from year to year to see if anyone has stopped being a dummy and give second chances.  :shrug: But whatever, I'm not telling anybody what to do.  Especially the two who have me ignore me in this thread.  :lol:


--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my ignore list [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #11024750 -

Do you watch every channel on the TV?

Do you read every article in the paper?

Do you talk to every person in the bar?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Whos on your ignore list!? :D
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
MushroomFriend 8,633 130 03/07/23 07:25 PM
by koods
* Ignorance is not bliss its daft... mikeyboy 616 3 04/14/05 09:54 AM
by Help on the Way
* I hate ignorant people
( 1 2 all )
Kenny7822 3,083 24 01/16/05 01:13 PM
by drowneduck
* Ignore this thread. OneWhoHasSeen 797 10 03/15/06 09:18 PM
by gdman
* no thats ignorant..ur ignorant hellobluesky 585 3 04/26/04 03:18 PM
by hellobluesky
* Post your friends list omgosh!!1
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,709 21 11/29/05 02:05 AM
by Todcasil
* List your favorite related books Limelight 2,059 18 04/13/05 07:46 PM
by Beentothere
* Can I post a Free iPod List? QbanMoJo 573 2 10/26/04 02:09 PM
by QbanMoJo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,206 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.