Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10691669 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
mockingbird said:
Cognitive_Shift said:
It really depends on whats going on in my life.  Sometimes i might have acid and nothing to do, and other times i have acid and don't really have the time to spiral into insanity and be able to go about my day.  I just like to have quality environments to trip in.



qft...speaking of which good sir *cough* before the summer mist ends.



:awesome:
:lsd:


But my tripping is very different depending on whats going on.  In march i tripped 6 times... but haven't tripped since april now:shrug:  Sometimes when i need to put my life in perspective and figure out what my motives really are and what life has to offer i like to go on high dose solo psychedelic trips.  The high doses really take me out of my confort zone and just push my whole mind directly in my face for my eyes to gaze upon.  I can only describe it as getting my soul removed from my body, dragged through the universe and thrown back in my skull.  And while the process isn't necisarily enjoyable by any means, it makes my stronger psychologically, and as a member of the human population.  Other times i just like to take acid for the concert to have my mind blown... just depends really.



yo man you wanna come with me to the DB new years show in Philly its like 100 bucks for 2 nights including new years night show. itll be:awebig:im drivin'


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: mockingbird]
    #10691692 -

That would be so fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking sweet.  Dude i am totally down.  Only 100:what:  Damn that means im gonna have a nice budget for the experience:omgawesome:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: megaman]
    #10691711 -

Never grown before, I used to hunt them. I'd have a very steady supply, I'll put it that way. But when that was possible, maybe twice a month at most. Now that I'm older and don't have that luxury? 3-6 times a year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10691714 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
That would be so fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking sweet.  Dude i am totally down.  Only 100:what:  Damn that means im gonna have a nice budget for the experience:omgawesome:



thats what im sayin' mang.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Afro]
    #10695349 -

AfroDude said:
don't do it sooner than every week. and I've tried doing shrooms the day after i did them and nothing even happened. so don't try it




Bad Advice.
I've done shrooms multiple times the day after and had great results


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #10695426 -

bardleyrichard said:
AfroDude said:
don't do it sooner than every week. and I've tried doing shrooms the day after i did them and nothing even happened. so don't try it




Bad Advice.
I've done shrooms multiple times the day after and had great results



Educate yourself.  You build a tolerance. 
Quote:
Tolerance - the body's ability to increasingly withstand the effects of the substance being used, thereby requiring larger quantities of said substance in order to bring about the desired result.




--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10695513 -

Cognitive_Shift said:
bardleyrichard said:
AfroDude said:
don't do it sooner than every week. and I've tried doing shrooms the day after i did them and nothing even happened. so don't try it




Bad Advice.
I've done shrooms multiple times the day after and had great results



Educate yourself.  You build a tolerance. 
Quote:
Tolerance - the body's ability to increasingly withstand the effects of the substance being used, thereby requiring larger quantities of said substance in order to bring about the desired result.





Yes?
I realize you build a tolerance, but to tell someone not to try eating two days in a row isn't good advice imo...
I've dosed eighth one day, and eighth the next night multiple times, and had VERY similar level experiences.

I just don't want someone to tell the OP to not even try this when I and many other shroomerites have had success doing as I have.


--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: megaman]
    #10695661 -

I haven't done it in 3 years


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: megaman]
    #10695668 -

Haven't tripped in over a year.  I'll probably eventually trip again, but not anytime soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Silversoul]
    #10695722 -

during the summer like once every 2-3 weeks. during the school year it's more like once every 2 months.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Etherealfeeling]
    #10695958 -

used to trip few times a week (3 day breaks worked just fine with cid)

haven't in a loonnngg time though


--------------------
       

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: dwtk]
    #10695978 -

It really depends on how many psychedelics I have at any given time. Recently, I have been tripping at least twice a month which, is far more frequent than usual.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: gENERIX]
    #10695990 -

id say 3 times a month


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: AcidDropper420]
    #10696024 -

This morning I tripped down some stairs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: learningtofly]
    #10696199 -

Every other weekend sometime longer but usally every other weekend. not this weekend though got my little one around:grin:


--------------------
Where am I at?


[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: megaman]
    #10696244 -

My average is 4 times a month, when I have it.
Longest break in 2 years was about 3 months.
I think this is a very healthy diet (for me)
Providing the doses are not that challenging and
attitude is key.
Tripping seems to never lose its luster
It's the love for tripping which can be lost or misconstrued.
Which is an attitude, also.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: unretarded]
    #10696330 -

unretarded said:
Man up and do it 60 days straight .......:hotidea:

  I have.........:headbang3:



60 days is lightweight :wink:
i trip maybe once a year now.  i don't like it near as much as I used too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: zSDMF]
    #10696692 -

zSDMF said:
unretarded said:
Man up and do it 60 days straight .......:hotidea:

  I have.........:headbang3:



60 days is lightweight :wink:
i trip maybe once a year now.  i don't like it near as much as I used too.



I had a buddy go 80 plus days straight....I fell off the wagon at 60,I had all I wanted and then some......:wow:


--------------------
I love our leaders and the feds ,they are great people and the laws they make help us!:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: unretarded]
    #10696737 -

I partake only on seldom occasions any more. Only on very special times. I have kind of grown up and don't want to spoil it for myself, plus I just don't have the time or commitment to it like I used to.


--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Afro]
    #10696807 -

Since I've had my own supply coming in, I've been tripping about twice a week.  You will have a tolerance for about 48 hours, in which you would have to dose higher and maybe still not reach a "peak".  Although this does change if you throw alcohol into the mix before hand.  I've tripped two nights in a row and tripped harder the second night off the same amount, but because I was drunk first it played a huge role in slamming me faster.  Keep in mind though that I dose 4g minimum and even dose up to 10g on occasion.  But yes, you can do them multiple times a week and still get the same effects.  I suggest drinking a few times before hand and see how it affects you. Peace all!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Years Tripping???
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,489 38 01/04/04 07:52 PM
by Help on the Way
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,549 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* spiral island - build your own island. Xochitl 843 2 08/21/03 05:04 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Intense Radiohead Concert Budtastic 1,181 9 08/25/03 09:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Grateful dead concert on NOW WLRN Miami......... Bullfrog1 763 6 12/03/03 04:38 PM
by kindkesey
* Concert Questions/Confusion (Route 66 in Joliet boredboy 726 2 06/24/03 10:49 AM
by iglou
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,243 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,713 topic views. 1 members, 24 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.