Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: Afro]
    #10697011 -

Trips are the most special of occasions.  Funny how you are almost forced not to trip too often by immediate tolerance and loss of a desire to trip for a while (usually).  I value tripping experiences more then almost every other experience in life. 

With that said, I've only tripped six times ever - 3 shroom and 3 acid trips.  I don't plan on ever doing it frequently. 



Pretty Lights is awesome.  I would say he's not too overrated because his music is what it is: fun to get down to on some drugs at Rothbury!

Here's Hot Like Sauce at Rothbury.  BTW, fireworks went off while he was playing and it was pretty amazing.  He's fun to listen to, simple as that. 


--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:


Plant Trees

Edited by Nymphaea (07/17/09 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: how often do you trip? [Re: unretarded]
    #10697311 -

unretarded said:
zSDMF said:
unretarded said:
Man up and do it 60 days straight .......:hotidea:

  I have.........:headbang3:



60 days is lightweight :wink:
i trip maybe once a year now.  i don't like it near as much as I used too.



I had a buddy go 80 plus days straight....I fell off the wagon at 60,I had all I wanted and then some......:wow:



unretarded said:
zSDMF said:
unretarded said:
Man up and do it 60 days straight .......:hotidea:

  I have.........:headbang3:



60 days is lightweight :wink:
i trip maybe once a year now.  i don't like it near as much as I used too.



I had a buddy go 80 plus days straight....I fell off the wagon at 60,I had all I wanted and then some......:wow:



you gotta spend a whole summer living in a cow field for it to get truly weird.  looking back most of my anxiety problems were probably caused by mushrooms :lol: sometimes I still feel like i'm high on shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Years Tripping???
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,489 38 01/04/04 07:52 PM
by Help on the Way
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,549 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* spiral island - build your own island. Xochitl 843 2 08/21/03 05:04 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Intense Radiohead Concert Budtastic 1,181 9 08/25/03 09:11 PM
by Anonymous
* Grateful dead concert on NOW WLRN Miami......... Bullfrog1 763 6 12/03/03 04:38 PM
by kindkesey
* Concert Questions/Confusion (Route 66 in Joliet boredboy 726 2 06/24/03 10:49 AM
by iglou
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,243 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,713 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.