Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10433513 -

:bongroll: I am ripped. :psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10433515 -

skatealex2 said:
:bongroll: I am ripped. :psychsplit:




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10433523 -

I'm going to go pass out, you guys enjoy the dankness.:bigweed:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10433538 -

I'm drinking cheap whiskey out the jar-o. :cheers:


--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: skatealex2]
    #10433700 -

Got drunk, went to karaoke. The usual Sunday. I don't sing though, just hang out and drink.
Came home, drank some more while listening to music.

Then I got on my computer and this dude that I used to be good friends with when I was in middle school/early high school was online. He has all sorts of mental problems and right around when we started growing apart his mom died of Huntington's.
Anyway he was online and I decided to IM him. It was a good but brief conversation. He's still obviously having problems, but he found out he doesn't/won't have Huntington's himself which was real good to hear.
The kid might be fucked up and do fucked up things, but I honestly think he's one of the best people I've ever met in my life. No matter how far apart we grow and how long I go without talking to him I will always wish him well.

I also bought a vet bum a pack of cigs earlier. He was so grateful it made me very happy. I like when charitable offerings have obviously happy recipients.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: L ate N ight C hat [Re: jewunit]
    #10433717 -

Hello and good night :sunny:

Oliver Vernon:


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What do you like to do by yourself or if you don't have much friends?
( 1 2 3 all )
LightningT 2,486 46 03/06/18 06:54 PM
by Thundermuscle75
* Hip3 ight? Newport101 606 7 10/07/06 07:01 PM
by SDP
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,549 14 03/27/03 04:29 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Altoids for Shoe Hat! PapaverS 1,985 7 09/19/06 09:04 AM
by Papaver
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* Have yourself a very r3tr0 Christmas! PapaverS 1,822 9 12/23/02 01:05 AM
by Jackal
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,304 topic views. 6 members, 108 guests and 139 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.